Crown Valley Winery Reviews

18 | Sainte Genevieve, MO

18 Reviews for Crown Valley Winery

Lesley Sallee · Getting married on 09/21/2021

It was the best

Took very good care of us! It was wonderful thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Christina Gibson · Married on 08/08/2020

Kassie is amazing

Kassie has made planning for my daughters wedding stress free! She’s super helpful and answers all my questions and I have plenty! My daughter and fiancée are both in the military stationed overseas and and another state as well as myself. With Kassies help we are going to have a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Crown Valley Winery's reply:

You are too sweet!! I know how stressful it can be planning a wedding in your situation. But I promise their wedding will be perfect and most importantly stress-free!!
    With Love,

Shelly Wren · Married on 06/20/2020

Mother of the Bride

Kassie and Tiffany with Crown Valley Winery were amazing from start to finish. Kassie was instrumental in helping us with the decor and had the ability to ease All of my worries the last couple weeks before the wedding! She knew the vision we had for the venue and help us carry it out perfectly! Kassie definitely has the knack for being a venue/wedding coordinator! Our day was perfect with the help of the girls!! Thanks so much Kassie and Tiffany! Shelly Wren (Mother if Bride)

Sent on 07/08/2020

Kaley Wachter · Married on 06/20/2020

Kassie with Crown Valley was amazing and we would pick her hands down every time!

June 20th my husband and I were married at Crown Valley. It was the most perfect wedding I could have ever asked for. I’m still blown away by how every detail was exactly how I wanted it. I could not have done it without the help of the wedding coordinator, Kassie. Every step of the way she was there for me, virtually mainly because of COVID-19 set backs, but none the less, still there! She answered every question, gave me recommendations for vendors in the area, gave me advice for decor, even offered up decor from her own home!!! The day before the wedding, Kassie was in the barrel room right along with us, making the table arrangements, the floral arrangements etc. She kept the vibe very calm and non-stressful!!! Can we talk about the barrel room?! Oh my goodness this room is so cool!! The walls covered in wine barrels definitely makes for a romantic ambiance and amazing photo ops! Now I need to tell you all about the food-hands down, best wedding food, my husband and I have ever had. All of our guests talked about how good the food was and could not believe it!! We offered chicken in Chardonnay sauce, mashed potatoes, pasta con broccoli, etc. The chicken was seasoned to perfection, not rubbery at all, it didn’t seem like sometimes mass cooked chicken will. It was perfect. Now this is something-my husband said that the mashed potatoes were the BEST he has ever had. Our guests absolutely raved over the potatoes and really the entire meal. We were very proud to be able to give our guests such a nice meal. I strongly suggest doing a limited open bar if you can, where you pay for a certain amount of hours that your guests can drink for free. It was so much more affordable than we expected and our guests were obviously super pumped! The wine selection-phenomenal. I would take a bottle of Chambourcin right now! The guests really enjoyed the options from the distillery too-you need the Blackberry vodka!!
    Overall, there is absolutely nothing about our wedding that I would change. The hospitality, the setting, food, alcohol, it was all perfect. I am so beyond thankful to Kassie and the entire team for making our special day happen without a hitch!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Chandler Hicks · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Day of My Life

Crown Valley made my wedding day so special! Kassie was so helpful and made my day go as smoothly as possible! There is no way I could have done it without her. Crown Valley is the best and couldn’t imagine picking any other place for marrying my best friend. ❤️

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Cat

Cat · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Venue!

I got married at Crown Valley Winery on 10/06/2018. The venue is very unique with gorgeous views and it has a lot of spots for pictures! The venue is very affordable and Kassie, the wedding coordinator was awesome. She is very responsive, answers any and every question you have and replies very quick. She made our day perfect! I highly recommend this venue! Our wedding turned out more beautiful than what I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Crown Valley Winery's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much! Cat- you were a beautiful bride and you deserved the best! Thank you for being so easy to work with!

With love,

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything about our wedding and the planning process was wonderful and simple thanks to AnnDee and everyone else at Crown Valley! It’s wonderful to have a venue where everything can be taken care of and happen all at the same place. It made everything so much easier and it was a wonderful experience for us and all of our guests. Crown Valley is a gorgeous location, has wonderful food and wine, and great service as well. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful, budget friendly, and all-inclusive wedding location.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Michaela · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I got married 10/7/17 at Crown Valley Winery. Everything from start to finish was amazing. AnnDee made everything so easy and was beyond attentive during the whole planning process as well as the day of. Our pictures from the winery turned out amazing!! The food and drinks were great! We have had so many compliments on our wedding thanks to AnnDee and Crown Valley Winery.

Sent on 03/05/2018
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 09/24/2016

We are so excited to have our wedding at Crown Valley Winery! The location is so beautiful and AnnDee is a pleasure to work with. She is very accommodating and flexible, and answers all of our (many) questions! She is very responsive and offers great ideas as well. She has a ton of experience doing this kind of thing, and we are very lucky to have her and Crown Valley Winery as part of our vendor team!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Crown Valley Winery's reply:

Daniel and Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your kind words. Working with people like you is what makes my job so awesome!! I'm looking forward to working with you to make your "big day" perfect!

Brandy · Married on 04/09/2016

Everything turned out perfect! AnnDee was excellent! She made sure everything was just right! The venue is awesome. I have gotten compliments since the wedding and reception on how great everything was from the food to the atmosphere. Crown Valley is a place that we began our relationship and now we have more amazing memories from there!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Crown Valley Winery's reply:

Hi Brandy, Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on your experience with Crown Valley Winery. Working with you was a joy!
    Thanks, AnnDee

Danielle · Married on 09/20/2014

I couldn't have been more pleased with the way everything turned out! First off, the winery is just beautiful! AnnDee was so great to work with! Very flexible and accommodating! The good was great, we had pasta! Everyone had a great time and just loved the atmosphere and look of everything! I have had many compliments since the wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Toni · Married on 05/25/2014

Having our wedding at Crown Valley was wonderful. They only schedule one wedding a weekend so we were not rushing the day of the wedding to decorate and felt we had the full attention of the wedding coordinator.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Tina · Married on 05/04/2013

We had my daughters wedding and reception at Crown Valley Winery. AnnDee was a planner. Everything was fabulous! AnnDee was very accomidating and professional. The venue was simply beautiful. The food was great too. I highly recommend to anyone to have their event here. They won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Angie · Married on 08/27/2011

I worked with Anne as our planner. Loved her!! She helped to put my mind at ease about so many things. We had a large wedding, so lots to worry about. She had everything under control from beginning to end. Also, the winery itself was absolutley gorgeous!! And the bartenders for the reception, were very honest. We had prepaid a tab and didn't hit it and they were honest and upfront about it! Definitely an amazing place to have your special day!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Erin · Married on 06/04/2011

Our wedding at Crown was amazing, thanks to Anne Williams the event coordinator for the winery! Chris, the chef, and Ken, the pastry chef, also added so much to our whole experience, and everything was perfect! Chris the chef created an amazing rehersal dinner with wine pairings for us, which was five star restaurant quality. The winery was VERY flexible, allowing us to set up days in advance. They really went above and beyond for us, and all of our guests are still raving about our unique and beautiful wedding! Thanks Anne!!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2014

This venue was amazing! Their event coordinator is very flexible and met with us several times to make sure every detail was covered. I would most definitely recommend Crown Valley to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Crown Valley Winery's reply:

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to write your review :)
    I was so happy you decided to keep the reception in the pavilion after all. Everything turned out great! Stop in and see me sometime, Thanks, AnnDee
  • Hayley

Hayley · Getting married on 07/29/2021

Amazing to work with

The cordinator Kassie is amazing! She has worked with me on my every request. Truly someone who wants your vision to come to life.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Crown Valley Winery's reply:

Hayley you are too sweet! I am beyond excited to work with you and watch your wedding day unfold the way you've always dreamed!

Love,

Rebeca · Married on 09/19/2015

3.0
      1.5
      3.5
      3.5
      2.5

I wish I could say better things about this vendor. Their facility is beautiful. Their wine is delicious. But, that is about as good as it gets.

It was love at first sight when I saw this place and I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. AnnDee promised to be available and said she would be there from beginning to end on the day of.

AnnDee was somewhat responsive to email, and flexible with regards to things like having having the fire pit lit for us and changing the menu, but when my parents and brother arrived with the table linens and favors, they were told that no set up was offered (although our contract says table and chair set up is included) and they stayed for an hour setting up my tables. My husband had to chase someone down to get the gate open for our guests to get down to the ceremony site, and I did not see her until dinner was nearly served. When we returned the next day to collect our things, AnnDee was again, no where to be found. We had terrible service with the shuttle bus and Tradition Inn which are also Crown Valley subsidiaries, and would not recommend anyone use those services.

My husband and I consider ourselves pretty flexible people. We don't lose our cool easily and, at the end of the day, we were getting married, rain or shine (even if the details didn't quite work out the way we had planned).

My number one recommendation for anyone who is looking at booking this venue for their wedding is to hire your own event planner, as their included services are not extensive as one would think.

Sent on 09/23/2015