Villa Antonio Winery

$7k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$7k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Villa Antonio Winery is a winery wedding venue located in Hillsboro, Missouri. This stunning vineyard is a celebration of old Italy, and provides couples with a taste of Italy here in the midwest... warm hospitality, a beautiful ambiance, and Italian-inspired wines. The winery is located on Linhorst Road, and provides easy access to surrounding cities such as St. Louis.

Facilities and Capacity
Villa Antonio Winery's stunning and spacious grounds are the perfect backdrop for your wedding! With their cathedral-style tent over looking the lake and offering seating for up to 325 guests, this is one of their most popular reception sites. The grounds also offer a spacious Four Season Room with seating for up to 125, a beautiful grape-arbored deck, paving stone patio, historic cabin & more! Your out-of-town guests will enjoy easy access to surrounding cities, such as St. Louis, and can enjoy a variety of accommodation options around the venue. Villa Antonio Winery will give your wedding an Italian ambiance that will create life long memories for you, as well as your friends and family.

Whether you are hosting a small cocktail hour or an elegant, formal dinner reception, Villa Antonio Winery staff will ensure that your special day is a memorable one! They provide couples and guests with an uniquely Italian experience, including warm hospitality and Italian-inspired wines. Here are a few of the services provided in their inclusive packages:

• Tables & Chairs
  • Use of Wine Barrels
  • Clean Up
  • Early Access to the Grounds
  • One Hour Wedding Rehearsal

Your designated event planner will ensure that every aspect of your wedding day runs smooth & seamlessly.

Call, text or email today!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1000.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1000.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Brewery
Waterfront
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Altar/Arch
Chairs
Chair Covers
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Haley
    Haley Getting married on 09/09/2023

Absolutely Amazing

I will be getting married at Villa Antonio Winery in September of 2023. I would like to tell everyone that Brooke is the way to go! Brooke has made everything so easy for me and is taking away all of the "bride's stress" away. She is very upfront with all and any costs, she answers all questions with ease and confidence, and she is an all-around amazing person. On my tour, Brooke showed me everything there is to know about her winery and why it is so amazing. She went into detail about the prices and why they are those prices. I highly recommend going through Brooke to get your wedding set up!
    Thank you!

Villa Antonio Winery's reply:

Oh my goodness.. .THANK YOU!! I'm so excited that you've chosen us to host your big day and can not thank you enough for this amazing review. I strive to be as transparent and thorough as possible and it means so, so much to me to hear this and also, that you took time to share your experience ❤️
  • Corina
    Corina C. Married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful Venue

My husband and I knew we wanted to have our wedding at Villa Antonio Winery from our first interaction with Brooke. She was literally my saving grace throughout making the decision to have our wedding at their venue. We all know weddings can be very stressful. She was very knowledgeable and informative and answered all of my questions promptly and gave me peace of mind. Maddy was also super helpful she was a trooper helping me with my seating chart outline with people dropping like flies because of Covid and making sure I was satisfied with the planning of having our event at their venue. Jeff, on the wedding day was my right hand man. He eased my nerves and was by my side and made sure everything was going smoothly with the unexpected rain we had on our big day. Overall, I would highly recommend this venue they all made sure my husband and I had the best day ever! It was so beautiful and the caterer they used, Orlando’s, had delicious food that everyone raved about all night.

Villa Antonio Winery's reply:

We are so honored to have been a part of your big day!! Thank you for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Henry. Cheers!
    Darlene A. Married on 08/09/2020

Great Experience

The wedding coordinators at Villa Antonio are extremely helpful during your process of planning and when it comes to the day of, well Jeff was exceptional. We went through a little wind storm when decorating and then a little bit of drizzling too. But Jeff shined and took care of everything and everyone. My husband can't say enough about the awesome job he did. :) Thank you Brooke and Jeff,
    Darlene and David Boyer

Villa Antonio Winery's reply:

Thank you so, so much for the wonderful review and for allowing us to host your big day! A big congratulations to you and David - Cheers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Villa Antonio Winery Price Rates

3660 Linhorst Road Hillsboro, MO, 63050
636-266-0132
636-475-5008
Location of (Villa Antonio Winery)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding