Crosswater Hall at Nocatee Reviews

Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 6
Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Great place to work with

The space is beautiful and Tina is beyond helpful.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Sarver · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Venue!

A friend of mine had gotten married here a few years ago. After attending her wedding, I knew I wouldn't have my wedding anywhere else! This venue is a DREAM. From the palm trees to the reception room chandeliers! Every detail makes for a romantic yet elegant celebration.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 8
    Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 9
    Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 10
    Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 11

Dina · Married on 04/12/2019

A Hidden Gem

It's true when they say that Crosswater Hall at Nocatee is a hidden gem! It is extremely affordable and absolutely stunning! The architecture is breathtaking and the amount of flexibility makes planning so much easier. We rented the hall out for our rehearsal dinner and are so glad we did! At other venues, you may not be able to cater food or bring in outside drinks, but at Crosswater Hall, you're able to plan your own day as you would like to, with limited restrictions! Tina was so helpful throughout the process, and answered all of my questions via email since I was an out-of-town bride. We ended up doing our very first walk through of the space the day before our rehearsal dinner, and rest assured - the space looks exactly as it does in the photos, except it's even more beautiful in person! Sooooo beautiful! :-)

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/06/2019

This venue is AMAZING!

Our April wedding at Crosswater Hall could not have been more perfect! The venue is absolutely STUNNING and Tina was so easy to work with! We had our ceremony and cocktail hour on the lawn and our reception upstairs. We have received SO many compliments from guests about how beautiful the venue was. I cannot recommend Crosswater enough!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 18
    Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 19
  • AMANDA

AMANDA · Married on 03/07/2019

Perfect place for a DIY Wedding!

The rafters and chandeliers, the greenery, the mantle, and special bridal room made it a wonderful and easy day! It was the perfect day and it made decorating so easy because the hall and green are so beautiful on their own. Tina was great and made sure everything was set up before we arrived the day of. People were asking how I found this hidden jem!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 20
    Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 21
    Crosswater Hall at Nocatee 22

Kaylea · Married on 05/19/2018

Crosswater Hall at Nocatee is a hidden gem! We only had our cocktail hour and reception here, and it was gorgeous! Our guests loved it. Tina was incredibly easy to work with, and responded quickly when I needed her. I definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Ryan & Nicole

Ryan & Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful Venue! So glad we had our wedding here. It was the perfect set up.

Sent on 04/27/2018

kim · Married on 05/19/2017

Very reasonable and beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Linda · Married on 04/08/2017

We visited several potential venues, but once we met with Tina and saw crosswater hall, we knew it was the one for us!!!! You have freedom to use your own vendors and decorate how you like. The ceremony site is beautiful! The reception area was classy and fit our taste perfectly!!! So many guests commented on how beautiful the venue was. It didn't much decorations. You can not beat the cost. Tina did an amazing job, she was quick to answer all my questions, and there were a lot of them!!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Megan · Married on 03/10/2017

Everything about Crosswater Hall is amazing. It is a beautiful venue! Our guests would not stop raving about how much they loved the venue and asking us how in the world did we find it. Working with Tina was by far the easiest part of the entire process. She is so responsive to calls and emails! Any questions I had were answered either that same day or the next. I probably visited close to 10 times to take pictures so I could map out all of my ideas for the ceremony and reception. Tina never minded one bit! Seriously, as soon as we saw the place we knew that was it. And we were right. We loved having the freedom to bring in whatever vendors we wanted. I highly recommend Crosswater Hall! Thank you for giving us the perfect place for our special day!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Chelsea · Married on 01/21/2017

If you want to personalize every aspect of our wedding (as we did), then Crosswater Hall is a fantastic choice. It was the only venue we visited during our search and we fell in love instantly. We held our ceremony on the Green and didn't even need to decorate - the landscaping is beautiful all on its own. The best part about Crosswater Hall was being able to bring in outside vendors which catered to our wants and needs.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Tina has been wonderful to work with and the venue allows you to bring in all of your own vendors to allow for customization and to help with budgets. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Erilda · Married on 10/16/2016

tina is great. wish they offered more rental options

Sent on 09/23/2016

Pamela · Married on 09/10/2016

Tina was great to work with from the beginning to the end of the planning process. On the day of my wedding there was someone available to assist from the morning through the beginning of the evening. The venue itself is beautiful and reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Tina and her staff are amazing. I got quick responses and everyone LOVED our venue. The beams and chandeliers are to die for!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

Crosswater Hall was the greatest place to get married. The venue is gorgeous, even without decoration. Set-up/clean-up was a seamless process. The price is incredible and the service is exceptional. I highly recommend this venue to any newly engaged couples! Crosswater Hall helped us have the most beautiful, unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2016
  • User5203386 · 2+ years ago

SO excited to have my wedding at Crosswater Hall. Tina is so sweet and helpful! They allow you to bring in any vendor or do it all yourself!!! The space is so beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Natasha · Married on 03/18/2016

I LOVED having my venue here! Tina is super helpful and accommodating. The staircases are wonderful as well as the reception area with the lighting and wood flooring. Definitely recommend, especially the price.

Sent on 12/15/2016

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I had looked up pricing for over 30 venues in Jax beach, Ponte vedra beach, and st augustine and was so disappointed by how expensive they all were. Not too mention, 75% of the venues required me to use their vendors and had high food and beverage minimums! Crosswater Hall is so affordable and you can bring all your own vendors! They have a great bridal suite to get ready and a kitchen for caterers to use. There is a huge deck and the ballroom is spacious and breathtaking. I sent a video to all my friends and they could not believe the price I paid for this place. I highly recommend this place to anyone not looking to pay an arm and leg for a venue and even those with a large budget would love this place!

Sent on 09/10/2015

I can't wait to have my wedding at this place. so beautiful. Tina is such a nice lady. if you want to stay in budget this is the right place.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kristine · Married on 10/17/2015

I love Nocatee! Crosswater Hall was the perfect venue for our reception. Nocatee was actually the first venue we checked and I fell in love with the room. Not only is the room beautiful but the size of the room is perfect for your guests to be all in one room. The conference room on the side and also has the bridal room is so helpful. We didn't have any issues finding a caterer and rentals to bring into the room. Since we had to bring in all vendors we were able to design everything for our wedding exactly how we dreamed it to be. I'm so glad we selected Nocatee for our reception, I wouldn't change anything from that day.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2015

From our very first meeting with Tina, we were in love with this venue! It is absolutely gorgeous, and we could easily see our vision of a vintage wedding done beautifully at this venue. Tina was a true gem to work with. Both Tina and Courtney were always very pleasant to answer all of my questions over a year's time. They never minded us coming numerous times to look at the venue. Our guests are still talking about how elegant this venue was and how much they enjoyed our wedding. The value is great and it allows you to do as much or as little as you want. I would highly recommend taking a look at it and having the pleasure of talking with Tina and or Courtney.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Michaela · Married on 08/29/2015

Crosswater hall was the most perfect venue! We did our ceremony on the green and used the inside for the reception and everything was gorgeous!! We also had the venue do the optional set up and clean up, as well as used their chairs and tables. It was very convenient to do this and saved us time and money. Tina and all of the other employees (as well as the guys on the wedding day) were awesome and easy to work with! We got compliments all night on how beautiful the venue was!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Katherine · Married on 07/04/2015

We got ready, had our first look, group photos, and our reception at Crosswater Hall and our ceremony at a church in Mandarin! It was beautiful and perfect for our whimsical woodland wedding on the fourth of July! The staff was super helpful and the venue itself is gorgeous! It's definitely one of the best indoor venues in town! We had around 100 guests and a larger dance floor and it didn't feel crowded at all! Also, the guys used the large women's bathroom to get ready and we used the conference room/bathroom off to the side and it worked out well!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Cassie · Married on 06/12/2015

My wedding at Crosswater Hall was absolute perfection!!! All of our guests were amazed at how gorgeous the venue is! We were able to really personalize our day because we brought in our own food and other vendors. We had both the ceremony and reception inside this space and it was flawless. Having my wedding here was probably the easiest decision I made throughout the whole planning process.
    Tina is a pleasure to work with also! She's very patient, organized and will accommodate anything you need!

Sent on 06/26/2015