Crosswater Hall at Nocatee Reviews

58 | Ponte Vedra, FL

58 Reviews for Crosswater Hall at Nocatee

Kaylea · Married on 05/19/2018

Crosswater Hall at Nocatee is a hidden gem! We only had our cocktail hour and reception here, and it was gorgeous! Our guests loved it. Tina was incredibly easy to work with, and responded quickly when I needed her. I definitely recommend this venue!

• Ryan & Nicole

Ryan & Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful Venue! So glad we had our wedding here. It was the perfect set up.

kim · Married on 05/19/2017

Very reasonable and beautiful!

Linda · Married on 04/08/2017

We visited several potential venues, but once we met with Tina and saw crosswater hall, we knew it was the one for us!!!! You have freedom to use your own vendors and decorate how you like. The ceremony site is beautiful! The reception area was classy and fit our taste perfectly!!! So many guests commented on how beautiful the venue was. It didn't much decorations. You can not beat the cost. Tina did an amazing job, she was quick to answer all my questions, and there were a lot of them!!!

Megan · Married on 03/10/2017

Everything about Crosswater Hall is amazing. It is a beautiful venue! Our guests would not stop raving about how much they loved the venue and asking us how in the world did we find it. Working with Tina was by far the easiest part of the entire process. She is so responsive to calls and emails! Any questions I had were answered either that same day or the next. I probably visited close to 10 times to take pictures so I could map out all of my ideas for the ceremony and reception. Tina never minded one bit! Seriously, as soon as we saw the place we knew that was it. And we were right. We loved having the freedom to bring in whatever vendors we wanted. I highly recommend Crosswater Hall! Thank you for giving us the perfect place for our special day!

Chelsea · Married on 01/21/2017

If you want to personalize every aspect of our wedding (as we did), then Crosswater Hall is a fantastic choice. It was the only venue we visited during our search and we fell in love instantly. We held our ceremony on the Green and didn't even need to decorate - the landscaping is beautiful all on its own. The best part about Crosswater Hall was being able to bring in outside vendors which catered to our wants and needs.

Tina has been wonderful to work with and the venue allows you to bring in all of your own vendors to allow for customization and to help with budgets. I definitely recommend!

Erilda · Married on 10/16/2016

tina is great. wish they offered more rental options

Pamela · Married on 09/10/2016

Tina was great to work with from the beginning to the end of the planning process. On the day of my wedding there was someone available to assist from the morning through the beginning of the evening. The venue itself is beautiful and reasonably priced.

Tina and her staff are amazing. I got quick responses and everyone LOVED our venue. The beams and chandeliers are to die for!

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

Crosswater Hall was the greatest place to get married. The venue is gorgeous, even without decoration. Set-up/clean-up was a seamless process. The price is incredible and the service is exceptional. I highly recommend this venue to any newly engaged couples! Crosswater Hall helped us have the most beautiful, unforgettable wedding!

• User5203386 · 2+ years ago

SO excited to have my wedding at Crosswater Hall. Tina is so sweet and helpful! They allow you to bring in any vendor or do it all yourself!!! The space is so beautiful!!!!!

Natasha · Married on 03/18/2016

I LOVED having my venue here! Tina is super helpful and accommodating. The staircases are wonderful as well as the reception area with the lighting and wood flooring. Definitely recommend, especially the price.

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I had looked up pricing for over 30 venues in Jax beach, Ponte vedra beach, and st augustine and was so disappointed by how expensive they all were. Not too mention, 75% of the venues required me to use their vendors and had high food and beverage minimums! Crosswater Hall is so affordable and you can bring all your own vendors! They have a great bridal suite to get ready and a kitchen for caterers to use. There is a huge deck and the ballroom is spacious and breathtaking. I sent a video to all my friends and they could not believe the price I paid for this place. I highly recommend this place to anyone not looking to pay an arm and leg for a venue and even those with a large budget would love this place!

I can't wait to have my wedding at this place. so beautiful. Tina is such a nice lady. if you want to stay in budget this is the right place.

Kristine · Married on 10/17/2015

I love Nocatee! Crosswater Hall was the perfect venue for our reception. Nocatee was actually the first venue we checked and I fell in love with the room. Not only is the room beautiful but the size of the room is perfect for your guests to be all in one room. The conference room on the side and also has the bridal room is so helpful. We didn't have any issues finding a caterer and rentals to bring into the room. Since we had to bring in all vendors we were able to design everything for our wedding exactly how we dreamed it to be. I'm so glad we selected Nocatee for our reception, I wouldn't change anything from that day.

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2015

From our very first meeting with Tina, we were in love with this venue! It is absolutely gorgeous, and we could easily see our vision of a vintage wedding done beautifully at this venue. Tina was a true gem to work with. Both Tina and Courtney were always very pleasant to answer all of my questions over a year's time. They never minded us coming numerous times to look at the venue. Our guests are still talking about how elegant this venue was and how much they enjoyed our wedding. The value is great and it allows you to do as much or as little as you want. I would highly recommend taking a look at it and having the pleasure of talking with Tina and or Courtney.

Michaela · Married on 08/29/2015

Crosswater hall was the most perfect venue! We did our ceremony on the green and used the inside for the reception and everything was gorgeous!! We also had the venue do the optional set up and clean up, as well as used their chairs and tables. It was very convenient to do this and saved us time and money. Tina and all of the other employees (as well as the guys on the wedding day) were awesome and easy to work with! We got compliments all night on how beautiful the venue was!

Katherine · Married on 07/04/2015

We got ready, had our first look, group photos, and our reception at Crosswater Hall and our ceremony at a church in Mandarin! It was beautiful and perfect for our whimsical woodland wedding on the fourth of July! The staff was super helpful and the venue itself is gorgeous! It's definitely one of the best indoor venues in town! We had around 100 guests and a larger dance floor and it didn't feel crowded at all! Also, the guys used the large women's bathroom to get ready and we used the conference room/bathroom off to the side and it worked out well!

Cassie · Married on 06/12/2015

My wedding at Crosswater Hall was absolute perfection!!! All of our guests were amazed at how gorgeous the venue is! We were able to really personalize our day because we brought in our own food and other vendors. We had both the ceremony and reception inside this space and it was flawless. Having my wedding here was probably the easiest decision I made throughout the whole planning process.
    Tina is a pleasure to work with also! She's very patient, organized and will accommodate anything you need!

Jessie · Married on 06/06/2015

We used Nocatee Crosswater Hall to get ready in the morning and for cocktail hour and the reception. It was absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced. Tina was great to work with and I would recommend the location to anyone!!

Absolutely amazing experience! The venue is beautiful and they were very responsive and super easy to work with. Reasonably priced, but you do have to bring in other vendors (cater, planner, etc.) as they only rent the space. I would definitely recommend to others!

Ron · Married on 04/18/2015

Beautiful place! Ceremony was nice after the sunset.

Jenna · Married on 02/27/2015

My husband and I got engaged in Nocatee and bought our home in Nocatee so it was only fitting we were married in Nocatee! But I would highly recommend this venue to any bride as it provides a stunning location for your special day! We definitely did not make any sacrifices by having our special day close to home! Tina was great to work with and her staff set up the venue exactly how we requested.

A beautiful place. Everything was perfect.