Creatively Engaged Reviews

20 | Bernardsville, NJ

20 Reviews for Creatively Engaged

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2013

Alisa was such a pleasure to work with. She allowed me to express my ideas which were often complicated and helped me sort through my visions so to speak, so that my dream invitation could truly corm to life. After a few months, she really did just that... From texture, to fabric, font, color scheme and wording... My invitation was vintage inspired and completely unique. She really created my vision of the perfect invitation. Everyone kept asking me if they were custom made because they'd never seen anything like them. I couldn't brag enough about the heart and soul put into them. Thanks Alisa!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2012

Creatively Engaged designed and created the most fabulous save the date cards for our wedding. The turnaround was so quick, Alisa was so responsive, patient, and helpful, and the final product is beautiful. I highly recommend!

Katie · Married on 06/15/2012

Alisa and her team are amazing. She understood exactly what we were trying to convey and executed it with perfection. We live in California and CE is based in New Jersey and the distance was not an issue for them at all!! Alisa and I met for coffee once while I was visiting my parents and she just knew from then on what we were looking for. We will be using Creatively Engaged again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for beautiful and unique invites. I couldn't be any happier with ours. Thank you so so much!!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Mav · Married on 06/08/2012

there are not enough words to describe how GREAT creatively engaged is. i have gotten to know alisa over the past year and i feel like i have known her forever. she is amazing, insanely creative, professional and a pleasure to work with! she custom designed everything from the save the dates, to the matching cigar bands & match boxes. (i wish i could post pictures here to show you how amazing CE really is) alisa made planning my wedding so much fun and a lot easier with her knowledge and unique work! she really goes above and beyond for her clients. i would recommend creatively engaged to everyone! :) thanks for all the hard work!

Sent on 06/23/2012

Rock · Married on 06/02/2012

My invites look absolutely beautiful! Alisa, the owner, took my vague ideas and made them into a really beautiful invitation! She is a wonderful vendor to work with! Could not recommend highly enough!!

Sent on 02/24/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2012

Creatively Engaged was AMAZING to work with. I actually ordered invitations for my sons christening. The design and quality exceeded my expectations. Invites shipped fast and Alisa was a pleasure to work with- going above and beyond for us. I will be using their services again and again!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Susan · Married on 03/03/2012

Creatively Engaged provided all of the invitations, menu cards, favor tags, and food and drink tags for my daughter's first birthday party. To say I was pleased with the service, quality, guidance, and responsiveness would be a drastic understatement. I was ecstatic! The quality of the paper was fabulous and the design was exactly what I wanted. They were very patient with me as it took me a few different tries to know exactly what I wanted. I really appreciated how quickly proofs would come back. I was working on a tight deadline and never had to wait to see the designs. They were also very helpful in making sure I chose the right paper for each item. My guests were very, very impressed. I will use Creatively Engaged for all of my future party needs. Hats off to a company that can make a very picky party planner this happy!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Maggie · Married on 01/07/2012

I was so happy with everything we got from Alisa!! All the guests loved the creativity and originality of everything!

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2011

I had the pleasure of meeting Alisa of Creatively Engaged (CE) through a friend who had used her for her wedding stationary. Her stationary was beautiful and so unique, unlike any I'd ever seen. There was no doubt that I, too, would use CE for my big day. Alisa is nothing short of fabulous, a true visionary. She listens to your ideas and really takes it to the next level. She knows what you want before you do! She is very personable, and respects all budgets. I cant tell you how many compliments I received on all of my stationary. She is so passionate about her work, and it shows! There is nothing cookie cutter about CE, everything is unique, ornate and amazing. Dont hesitate to call or contract with CE- they are fabulous! Thanks again Alisa for everything! Love, Jessica

Sent on 11/20/2011

Megan · Married on 09/10/2011

Creatively Engaged was tremendous. From taking our scattered ideas and making the most beautiful invitations (about a dozen guests personally called to say how gorgeous they were) to making sure everything was perfect for our paper goods on our wedding day AND keeping us on budget I can not say enough great things.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Lindsay · Married on 07/31/2010

We used creatively engaged for our fan programs. Alisa was great to work with and provided us with many proofs until the design was just right!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Carlye · Married on 05/08/2010

Creatively Engaged was wonderful! They were able to take my inspiration and create exactly what I was looking for in an invitation. They are able to "brand" my event keeping all pieces tied together so creatively!
    I would recommend Creatively Engaged to any event/wedding planner, bride to be, or anyone looking for a professional and chic company to work for them!

Sent on 08/09/2010
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/09/2009

We LOVED our invitations from Creatively Engaged! We got so many comments on how beautiful and different the invitations were. We loved that Creatively Engaged allows for total customization with different paper colors, ink colors, and font choices. I was able to make the invitations exactly how I pictured them without figuring out all the measurements and folds myself. My wedding colors were chocolate brown and a coffee color, so finding a pre-printed invitation would have been really difficult, but with Creatively Engaged I was able to include a personalized monogram created just for us and the exact colors I wanted. Creatively Engaged also created our table numbers, rehearsal dinner invitations and thank you cards. Everything came out wonderful. Alisa the owner is very professional and personable. She made the process fun and easy.

Sent on 08/11/2010

Christina · Married on 08/01/2009

It was amazing working with you. I will never use anyone else for any invitations or creative ideas. Thank you for everything you have done.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Heather · Married on 10/31/2008

Fantastic service and quality! I will use Creatively Engaged for everything and suggest you do as well.

Sent on 03/23/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2008

The best think about Creatively Engaged is that you can just give an idea, and you will receive an amazing product. Alisa's work is creative, impeccable, and plain gorgeous.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Heather · Married on 10/13/2006

Creatively Engaged surpassed my expectations, they were able to design a unique package for my wedding and were able to produce a final product that looked fantastic. I will use CE for all of my customized invitation needs......I'm even thinking of having a personal logo and stationary designed!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2012

Creatively Engaged helped to set the perfect tone for my sister's bridal shower, with the lovely invitations and matching thank-you notes. I gave her just a few basic ideas about the event and my sister's personality and she delivered a timeless, classy and elegant design that was right on the mark! Working with CE was an absolute pleasure and I definitely plan to do future business when I need any kind of stationery.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Alisa at Creatively Engaged was so great at interpreting our style and image for our wedding day and translating it onto an invitation that we just loved! She made something for us I had not seen in any paper stores/websites- it was current and paper-friendly, yet classy/elegant. She truly is creative and great to work with- so flexible and quick to respond to our emails. Most of all, she was able to provide us with something unique that we loved within our budget. We got digital calligraphy and noticed a slight mess up on one RSVPs,and Alisa immediately reached and offered to have things reprinted, etc.. She had provided us with a few extras so it was no biggie, but she clearly is passionate about the quality of the work and has been a great help! I have already and would DEFINITELY recommend Creatively Engaged to future brides! :-)

Sent on 04/05/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2011

This was the way to go for me when it came to invitations. I'm a graphic designer myself, so I'm particular on what i wanted for my wedding. I became very frustrated after not being able to make my invitations my own when we were looking at card shops. Its an AS-IS business. Then there's Alisa! She's the owner/designer and came to my home for a consultation right after giving her a call. Your experience with Alisa will be very personal and with that, she gives a personal touch to the invitations. Her paper quality is exceptional. I wanted a ribbon tied on the invite and she worked through a few places in order to get a ribbon that matched my purple for the wedding. Overall great experience and would recommend Alisa for all discerning brides!

Sent on 09/26/2012