CRAVE Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

1 User photo

• Katie
    Katie Married on 12/08/2018

Best wedding food we've ever had!

From the initial tasting, we knew CRAVE Catering was the right choice for us. They were affordable and had some of the best food I have ever tasted. They were very accommodating with us throughout the process while we finalized our menu, and had last minute changes with RSVPs and meal choices. I have never tasted better wedding food and have had so many of our guests tell me the same thing! The catering staff was so great on our day, checking in with us and our parents throughout the night to make sure we had everything we needed. I will always recommend CRAVE Catering because of their high quality food and service!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 11/10/2018

Ask for Sarah G!

Sarah & CRAVE were amazing to work with. From the start she helped us set a budget, recommended appropriate portions of apps, and accommodated our food choices. She was so responsive and met us at my place of work for our final walk through.

Our tasting was amazing and we grew close to our catering server that night (she helped answer questions about service). We joked she should sign up for our wedding and sure enough she was there! What a pleasant surprise to be served by someone from start to finish. Our catering lead the night of was also professional yet so personable. He made the night perfect!

Sarah also involved the CRAVE dessert team to have my late mother’s specific recipe of cream puff be delivered to each table with a cute message. It was the perfect touch and sealed the deal when they said they could do this!

Sarah G and CRAVE Team thank you so much! Of course, we hope to never get married again ;) we would choose you again!
    Vicki Married on 07/08/2018
    Crave catered (buffet style) a Life Celebration for our mother yesterday at a pavilion in Como Park. They were fantastic! Cannot say enough about all the staff from sales to delivery to managers to the chiefs. Cheerful (nothing but smiles) accommodating (taping my runners to keep from blowing off the tables), creative (suggesting nuts on the side of the salad in case of allergies) , helpful (the delivery guys moved unbelievably heavy tables around for me) and extremely professional without being stuffy! Of course the food was fresh and delicious and they kept it looking fresh, full and beautiful. They also kept us rolling without being pushy. I highly recommend Crave Catering and will use them again. They played a major roll in the success of our celebration! Vicki Willett
    Jenna Married on 11/26/2016
    We enjoyed working with Crave catering while planning our wedding. Heidi was quick to respond and answered all of our questions. The day of the staff was courteous, professional and pleasant to work with. The food was great and was warm when serve to our nearly 200 guests. We ordered our cake through Crave and our guests loved the chocolate ganache cake. I would recommend working with Crave for future events.
    Casey Married on 11/04/2016
    Everyone raved about the food! Everything was delicious and the cake was beautiful.
  • User2522364 2+ years ago
    I have used CRAVE catering on several occasions. They never disappoint! They always serve great food, provide awesome service, and are super easy to work with. I will continue to use them for all of my catering needs!
    Jill Married on 07/23/2016
    Everyone at CRAVE was great to work with, and they made all food aspects of our wedding streamlined and stress free. We received a lot of compliments on the quality of the food and especially the speed and friendliness of the serving staff. We also used CRAVE for our cake, and it turned out great, both in terms of taste and appearance. The quote we were given up front was accurate (with only small adjustments once we had final guest numbers), and there were no hidden extra costs when it came time to pay in full. I would use CRAVE again for any event!
  • User2671354 2+ years ago
    Oh my gosh, our wedding food was SO delicious! Heidi was great at helping us create our menu and the catering staff was professional and lovely. The presentation was beautiful, the food was awesome, our late snack was great- I can't say enough good things! I don't know how you make food for 215 people and have it all taste like it did at the tasting, but you did! Thank you!!!
    Angela Married on 02/27/2015
    The quality of the food was incredible. The cupcakes were delightful! I had a great experience working with the
    staff at crave catering to make my wedding exactly what I imagined. I had such a wonderful time and I'm so grateful that I got to use crave!

CRAVE Catering's reply:

Angela, thank you so much for this glowing review! We are so pleased that you think so highly of us! Congratulations once more!
    Lauren Married on 01/02/2015
    Crave was an amazing vendor to work with every step of the way. They made sure everything I wanted was executed perfectly and within our budget. The food turned out great and our guests are still raving about it! (Especially the cupcakes!) One table got a couple of plates of cold food and they sent every guest at that table a gift card to the Crave restaurant with an apology - now that is a quality customer service - and the guests still thought the food was good, temperature aside!

I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone seeking a caterer for their event! They went above and beyond. Nailed it!

CRAVE Catering's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Lauren! It was a pleasure to take care of you and your guests!
    Jessica Married on 07/05/2014
    The catering was delicious, and the staff were professional and very good at their job. Everything went so smoothly that I hardly even noticed plates being cleared away, etc. I received many compliments on the food! I would definitely recommend Crave Catering to anyone planning a wedding! It was really wonderful.
  • User1701118 2+ years ago
    Crave Catering created a lovely, lovely evening for our wedding reception. The facility looked so beautiful and was perfect for the size of our group. The food was really exceptional, especially for such a large group and since the bridal party ran a little late. I was really impressed with everyone. Noelle was helpful and professional all the way through and gave us good advice. David was helpful and present on the day of the event. The bartenders were fun and friendly. The valet crew was quick and pleasant. The dinner service was unobtrusive but perfectly timed. Everyone went out of their way, from helping my friends carry in boxes of decorations beforehand to making sure everything ran smoothly to finding a sewing kit when my daughter's dress needed help to clearing away and storing flowers after the event. I really can’t thank the staff enough. I received many, many compliments on the food and the event overall.
  • User1625014 2+ years ago
    Spectacular. They gave us tons of food to sample and what we choose tasted even better on the night. Staff was friendly, attentive and professional. One of the waiters even had tissues on hand to give to people at his table when they started to tear-up at one of the toasts!

CRAVE Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy you enjoyed the day! It was truly our pleasure to be a part of it. Best wishes!
    Luka Married on 03/28/2014
    The food was amazing! We had a Buffett style, all of the food was warm and delicious!! The staff was wonderful too!!

CRAVE Catering's reply:

Thank you Luka! Glad you enjoyed everything! Thanks for your review.
    Leann Event on: 10/15/2013
    Sara Paciotti is great to work with. This was a last minute event that she helped me book, worked up a menu for and got everything ready really quickly. The group thought everything was wonderful!
    Heather Married on 08/24/2013
    We loved our experience with Crave catering! From the very first meeting with Sara she was extremely helpful, easygoing and accommodating. The first things that impressed us were the presentation of the dishes and the large portion sizes. Tons of catering companies have such tiny little portions for their appetizer selections. For our wedding we wanted to do a tasting menu with smaller appetizer sized pieces coming out in courses. It was important to us that the food looked great, tasted great and was also filling. Crave was completely open to making our vision come true. And Crave includes the plate ware and silverware so there is no need to worry about the extra expense of renting it. Sara met with us to pick out the menu and then corresponded with us via e-mail for any questions we had. She was extremely quick to respond and sent us helpful estimates with all the details included. It made our decision to book Crave very easy! The day of the wedding went off without a hitch. The service staff was fantastic, friendly, helpful and not noticeable (which means they are doing a great job!)… Our head table was a bit crowded with plates, drinks, and centerpieces so the servers walked around offering us the courses instead of setting them down. They easily adjusted and helped whenever there were any problems. I had forgotten a few things (ie: cake knife) and they jumped in to provide them! They also accommodated last minute changes that I had to e-mail just prior to the wedding (a new table arrangement due to guests dropping out, and adding a salad dressing because of dietary restrictions) without a problem. I really appreciated that Sara was so helpful and easygoing about the changes. I was so busy and it was very refreshing to have it taken care of. The food tasted great and all of our guests commented on it! All in all, we loved working with Crave and would certainly recommend them to anyone! We feel that we got our money’s worth. Thank you Sara and Crave Staff!
    K Married on 08/03/2013
    Crave did a wonderful job as our caterer for our wedding. They we incredibly accommodating for our needs (we could not have peanuts at our wedding), and provided fantastic service and food. Our guests were very impressed with the food and we couldn't have been happier.
  • User1299232 2+ years ago
    My fiance and I chose CRAVE to cater our wedding basically due to the fact that we love their kogi beef tacos. Ultimately their service was even better than their tacos which is hard to compete with. Sara Paciotti was our main contact and she was very responsive and willing to work with us in regards to our menu and even making special meals for guests that had specific allergies or needs. The day of the wedding was a whirlwind. The day started off calm until the skies unexpectedly opened up and downpoured for several hours right when the guests arrived through dinner. Seeing as it was an outdoor wedding the weather was not ideal. CRAVE and their staff completely stepped up to the plate. Everyone pitched in to make sure that everything still went smoothly and everyone was comfortable and served even as their staff were completely drenched going back and forth between the tent and the prep area. I would highly recommend CRAVE for any event.
    Elise Married on 10/04/2014
    Great food, although it did seemed a little different than the food we had during the tasting. This may have been because we did our tasting so early and they changed the menu. It just would have been nice to know. Also they provide free linens, but the linens don't cover normal sized round tables seating 10. Seems strange for a catering business to not have normal sized linens. Other than that, it was a great event and we had wonderful comments on the food!
    Sara Married on 02/01/2014
    Crave was delicious! We had appetizers and a sit down dinner at our wedding and both were awesome. Our guests all seemed to enjoy the food. The servers were phenomenal. They were attentive and courteous. They even dug through the trash when my mom lost her keepsake handkerchief and washed it for her before returning it to her. They really saved the day! It was great food, for a pretty decent price.

CRAVE Catering's reply:

Congratulations Sara!! So glad to hear you enjoyed your day! Thank you for your review.
    Molly Married on 06/09/2012
    CRAVE was excellent! Although they were the pricier of our options for catering, they worked very closely with us to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. I loved that we were able to offer 4 different food options at no extra cost. If you get a chance, work with Sara because she is so sweet and so easy to work with!

Our food was delicious and we got a lot of compliments on the taste and temperature of the food. Only downside was that the dinner service was a bit slow, but I guess that could be because we had the 4 options. Would definitely cater with them again if the opportunity arose.
    Sonya Event on: 09/20/2013
    After reviewing a few catering bids the department chose Crave Catering because of the variety and uniqueness of the appetizers offered, plus we wanted to try a new place. The attendees voiced positive feedback about the professional catering staff and the diverse choices in appetizers which allowed those with diet restrictions the chance to enjoy the tasty treats. Crave was a real hit and I foresee the department using them again in the future!
    Marie Married on 02/18/2013
    Noelle was prompt and efficient at planning meetings. She was flexible in that she allowed us to use our own antique dinnerware, which all the staff handled with care. We got every plate back without a scratch! The food was excellent. The staff was friendly and hard working. I was very impressed with the entire operation. I would highy recommend Crave and especially Noelle to anyone looking for an excellent catering experience!
  • User2288792 2+ years ago
    Crave Catering was FANTASTIC. True, I barely got to eat anything on my wedding day, but I heard from everyone that they loved the choices, presentation and quality of the food. The staff at The Muse - where we held our reception - was incredibly professional and polite, and they served almost 400 people with ease. The dessert table looked fabulous! There were lots of gluten-free options for my friends and family members that needed them. I would highly recommend Crave.
    Ali Married on 06/07/2014
    Crave Catering is a great resource to use when planning a wedding. Crave owns many of the venues downtown, so you get a package deal with Crave and your venue (plus a coordinator which is awesomely helpful). The food is amazing -- definitely not your typical event catering food. The staff is amazing. Everyone worked so hard to make our day special and perfect. They have all probably worked hundreds of weddings, but everyone made it feel like we were the only wedding they every have or will work. Awesome.

CRAVE Catering's reply:

Thanks for those kind words. Our staff loves what they do and we are glad it showed! Best wishes!!