29 Reviews for Cover Model

29 Cover Model Reviews

Cover model rocked it at our wedding! Everyone was dancing and having a great time. They were super flexible, and easy to get ahold of. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture tara , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

They did a fantastic job. Initially I had a hard time getting a hold of them but once we got closer to the wedding date I didn't have any problems. They were awesome and everyone at the wedding loved them. We had a ton of fun dancing. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
4.7

Cover Model band was an excellent choice we couldn't have been more pleased with. We heard nothing but awesome comments from all of our guests. They were super flexible to meet our requests & had a great "fun" attitude. Some bands can be high maintenance and hard to work with...not these guys. They love what they do and it shows! Kudos Cover Model!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was awesome! They were fun, lively, engaging, and got people out of the dance floor. They were also extremely accomodating to the random things I asked them to announce during the reception. We received lots of compliments! Unfortunately, they did say the wrong last name for my dad when it was time for his speech (saying my husband's family name, rather than mine), but it was not a huge deal; I don't think many people noticed. If you're a bride who is on top of planning before the day of and have no problems initiating the planning process, then they're the band for you! I was just as much to blame for the minor mistakes and miscommunications that occured during the reception because I don't enjoy the planning process and put it off until the last minute. I booked the band and didn't schedule to meet with their manager until the week of so that's my fault. If you know what you want and tell them specifically, with advanced notice, you'll certianly get that and more!

Profile Picture Katie S., 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We heard Cover Model at a friend's wedding and had to have them! They set up the ceremony music, cock tail and dinner music and of course rocked the night away playing live. We didn't even give them a list of songs (besides first dances, etc.) because they are that good. They got everyone up and dancing all night long and there was never a song you wished they would move on from like I've seen at other weddings. Great for all ages and could not have asked for anything else. You might think a band is too expensive but they were very reasonable and made our wedding a blast!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

EVERYONE who attended our wedding reception and commented on the night said that they really enjoyed the band!! We had a bit of a late start with the dancing (it took a long time to feed everyone!) and so we appreciated so very, very much that the band played the entire time without taking a break! Cover Model played songs that everyone (all ages) liked. They do a super job and sound awesome! Having them play at our reception made the night so memorable!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Cover Model for such a fun night and a terrific job!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Cover Model was an absolute blast to have play at our wedding. Within a song the dance floor was filled with guests having a great time. We received numerous compliments on the sound and quality of the band.

Profile Picture Allen, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

So glad we hired Cover Model to play at our wedding reception. They are extremely talented, entertaining, play a wide variety of music, and are very professional. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Carly, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The guys of Cover Model went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend them to anyone who asks. They went as far as learning to play my wife's favorite song for the reception. Book these guys now, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Erik, 12/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

cover model was incredible! all of our wedding guest loved them and they kept everyone dancing all night long! brad is really easy to work with and they answered all of our pre wedding questions promptly! huge hit and we are referring them to anyone who will listen!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

All my guests talked about how fun they were!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
3.9

It was such a treat to have cover model play at our wedding. They kept the crowd entertained and everyone loved them. They play a wide range of songs to please all musical palettes. The only "issue", if you would call it that, was that my emails would always get sent to their junk mail so it would take a while to hear a response back to my
Inquiries prior to the event. But if you text
Or call they are quick to respond.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Cover Model played our wedding and had our guests dancing until late in the night. The floor was never empty and the guests (age 2 to 91) were all raving about how great the music was. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture susanne, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great customer service and attention to detail. Impressive sound with a solid playlist. Would highly recommend for any celebration.

Profile Picture User3777394, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Love these guys! Wonderful to work with and awesome musicians. I RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture User3787746, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

These guys were AWESOME. Everyone at our wedding raved about the band, and even our caterer wanted to see them again. Really really awesome to have them play for us.

The only thing I'd recommend is make sure you follow up your emails with a phone call in case they miss them.

Profile Picture Diana, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews
4.3

These guys were amazing! Everyone at our wedding raved about how good the band was, and one of our friends who just got engaged had them booked for his wedding by the end of the night. Our caterer STILL talks about the band whenever we see him, even six months after the wedding. Highly recommend, but make sure you follow up emails with phone calls as they are sometimes hard to get in touch with. Great value though, and a very good group.

Profile Picture Vidhu, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Everything was amazing! Our friends and family can't stop talking about how great the music was!!!! Thank you so much for everything! If you ever need a recommendation, I would be more than happy to give one!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Cover Model Band is amazing. There was not a dull moment on the dance floor at my wedding

Profile Picture User2994995, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

You guys were stellar! Everyone had such a great time. The dance floor was rocking all night. Happiest day of our lives. Thanks guys can't wait to catch up with you soon!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Cover Model played at our wedding and we were thrilled with them. They got the crowd involved and I had many compliments from our quest on the band. We had young and old guest on the dance floor the entire night! They were a ton of fun:)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

They did an amazing job. Everyone was out on the dance floor. Our wedding was a success thanks to Cover Model. We had a blast!

Profile Picture Trista, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Everyone loved them!!! I highly recommend Cover Model.

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were AMAZING!!! Everyone had a blast and loved the band.

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Extremely talented band! Cover Model was able to entertain all ages of guests and get everyone out on the dance floor! My husband and I were impressed at their stage presence and suprised such a talented band is still doing local performances. We would highly recommend them and will continue to follow them to local bars to watch them perform. They were the highlight of the night and still have our guests talking about them!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/31/12, 2 Reviews