Courtenay Lambert Florals Reviews

40 | Cincinnati, OH

40 Reviews for Courtenay Lambert Florals

Hilary · Married on 10/23/2016

Courtenay is so great, she is so creative and she is so good at what she does. I tell her my desires and how I picture it in my mind and what I want to set as the mood and portray as a theme and she makes it all happen!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Courtenay is amazing! Very easy going, super fun to work with, and gave me the direction I needed. My vision was all over the place, I had a hard time even describing what I wanted, and not only was she able to put my vision into words, she made it come to life in the most beautiful way possible! We hired her on for design services as well and I am SO thankful that we did! What she created was a million times better than anything I could have ever imagined. Her work is absolutely STUNNING! My mom and I had a blast working with her!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Nancy · Married on 11/21/2015

I simply have one word to describe the flowers for my daughter's wedding... Perfection ! From beginning to end the relationship between the brides'svision and Courtenay 's expertise evolved and merged and finally came to life. The arrangements were stunning. Courtenay advised us where to put imoact for wow effect . The bouquets were the loveliest I have ever seen. When guests walked into the ball room... They gasped at the beauty of the flowers. Courtenay worked professionally with the. Venue,rental vendors , ceremony site as well as the bride. As far as budget, we spoke right up front about finances ( which were not extravagant) and Courtenay respected our funds through the whole process.
    Thank you Courtenay and Ingrid ( her coordinator) and George the Shoppe dog as well as the entire crew. You added the fresh elegance and beauty that only an exquisite floral design team can provide.

Sent on 02/16/2016
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/04/2015

Courtenay is a super hero. Our wedding was a teensy bit over the top and I was absolutely thrilled with everything and shocked at how perfectly she took my 500000 ideas and executed each of them flawlessly. This poor woman dealt with my neuroticism for months and months and never threw a single thing at my head. A true professional. In all seriousness, I asked for the impossible on several occasions, and she made it happen. She's a wonderful person and is incredibly talented. Everything was perfect, down to the last detail. Our guests entered the reception and stood in awe of her work. Courtenay and Trish are rock stars. You won't be dissapointed.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/21/2013

We used Courtenay Lambert Florals for our December wedding and the results were beautiful! After meeting with a couple florists and feeling as though no one got my vision, we set up a meeting with Courtenay. From the minute we entered her studio, she was kind and upbeat. She understood my vision right away! After a year of planning, when I walked into my reception venue, I was speechless. The flowers were pristine and the work she did was exquisite. She made the room look beautiful, lush and full of class. I could not be more thrilled with the results and would recommend the team at Courtenay Lambert Florals to all brides!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Courtenay Lambert Florals's reply:

I got this review when I was at a floral conference in California, and needless to say, you made my day! Thank you so much for your kind words Sarah! It was my pleasure to be a part of it. :)

Kelly · Married on 11/16/2013

Courtenay Lambert is amazing!! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous! We received several compliments from our guests about our centerpieces. She was so good at listening to what you wanted and trying to work within your budget to get what you wanted and it turned out perfect! Leading up to our wedding it was very easy to get ahold of her or allison if you had any questions and arranged meetings to ensure all bases were covered. You will not be disappointed with Courtenay!!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Aelisa · Married on 06/14/2013

I would highly recommend Courtenany. My flowers were one of the best parts of our wedding. Others have mentioned she is very considerate of budgets and I completely agree with that. She never tried to upsell me and was very creative with suggesting more cost effective flowers which were similar to the style I was looking for. I was even able to salvage the succulents from my bouquet and they are still growing! I'm now looking for another excuse to use her services again - she is that good!

Sent on 09/29/2013

I can't recommend Courtenay Lambert and her team enough! I have to admit, I didn't know much about flowers, what looks good together, or what was even in season for that matter, so when I went to meet with Courtenay for the first time, I felt very unprepared. Well let me just tell you all of my worries went right out the window within a minute of talking with Courtenay. She and her team were able to take some simple color combinations I knew I liked, and they created the most magnificent centerpieces, bouquets, and church pew arrangements I have ever seen. They far exceeded any dream I had ever had of my wedding flowers. I remember when the bouquets were delivered to my home, I was speechless. I don't think I have ever seen anything like them. Then I was speechless once again when I arrived at the church, and even more speechless when I arrived to the reception! Months later, I still have people asking me who did our flowers and that they have never seen anything like them. I agree with them and tell them, YOU MUST GO TO COURTENAY LAMBERT FLORALS!!! You won't regret it. Courtenay and her team are not only amazing designers, they are also unbelievably amazing and easy to work with. They really care, and it shows at every meeting! Whether you are a bride like me that has little knowledge of flowers or you are someone who knows exactly what you want, Courtenay Lambert is where you need to go!

Sent on 08/15/2012

As our original florist backed out, CL came through only a month out from the wedding in amazing fashion! The flowers were the best I had ever seen at a wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Vanessa · Married on 05/12/2012

I chose Courtenay Lambert Florals because during our meetings I felt like Courtenay understood my vision. I showed her several different photos from my Pinterest wedding board and she took it and ran with it. I felt like my vision was kind of all over the board, but she was able to tie in my different ideas and make it a beautiful occasion. I'm not kidding: I almost cried when I saw my bridal bouquet. It was so beautiful. She was so sweet and worth every penny!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Linda · Married on 04/28/2012

I was very pleased with my bridesmaids and my bouquets. She executed my vision perfectly. The centerpieces also looked great. I initially though she was going to be way out of my budget, but she was very conscious about staying within my budget, which I really appreciated.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Carol · Married on 09/16/2011

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing Courtenay is! I had actually contracted with a different florist for my wedding. But six weeks before the wedding, things just didn't seem to mesh well with the original florist, so I frantically contacted Courtenay. She was amazing. I explained to her our vision for the day and she took care of everything else. I truly felt like she understood our desires and respected our budget, which put me at ease as a bride-to-be. Even on such short notice, she created flowers more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I have even invested the extra funds to preserve my bouquet because it was absolutely so stunning. Thank you Courtenay! You rock!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Courtenay Lambert Florals's reply:

Seriously Carol....this made my eyes well up. Thank you....it really was my pleasure.
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 08/06/2011

The bouquets were simply stunning. They really listened to what we wanted and then went above and beyond our expectations. They did an amazing job.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Caitlin · Married on 05/14/2011

The flowers at our wedding were initially not important to us, but they ended up becoming the most beautiful part of our decor, and helped to completely transform our reception room. We (and all of our guests) were absolutely amazed at the job that Courtenay did. She chose flowers that I didn't even know existed to make the most unique and stunning bouquets and table arrangements, and she was more than willing to work around our budget and always had a friendly, upbeat, and professional attitude. She was by far the most 'above and beyond' vendor we worked with, and the flowers at our wedding were commented on by almost every guest. Don't hesitate to work with Courtenay!

Sent on 06/12/2011

Lauryn · Married on 04/09/2011

When it came to flowers, all I knew was that I liked Calla Lillies and the colors for my wedding were orange and silver. My husband and I are both active duty Air Force and currently are stationed in Motana. Courtenay was so flexible with us, i can't even explain! She called us, emailed and we almost skyped once. We meet about 9 months before my wedding and my huband and I just showed her pictures of flowers from other weddings that we thought were pretty. And from that - she made the MOST GORGEOUS bouquets and displays i've ever seen. We live in Cincinnati and my mom said she will use Courtenay for all of her flower needs from here on out. Her work TRULY is that amazing. You would be crazy not to go with Courtenay and her team

Sent on 05/11/2011

Emily · Married on 09/17/2010

I was a clueless bride when it came to flowers and Courtenay made our day perfect. the arrangements she put together were simply amazing, i could not have asked for anything more. She listened and executed what I had imagined even better than what I imagined. You are missing out if you don't include her in your special day.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Pam · Married on 09/04/2010

Courtenay Lambert Florals is one of the most creative and professional vendors I've worked with for my daughters weddings. She willingly worked with me, the bride and the wedding planner without any hesitation at all. We live in Dayton, Ohio and Courtenay didn't hesitate to come and look at linens and actually assist in all the decor for the wedding and reception. She knew exactly what we needed and her vision was on target for everything. The day of the wedding all the flowers were amazing and her staff was very polite and helpful throughout the day. The flowers were an important element in the setting of the entire day and Courtenay could not have made it anymore amazing-- absolutely beautiful! If the decor of your event is important to you, I don't think you can go wrong with choosing Courtenay Lambert Florals. (And she's nice!)

Sent on 09/16/2010

Vanessa · Married on 07/17/2009

Courtenay was awesome! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. I wanted raununculus and peonies in my bouquet but could only afford the raununculus. But when my bouquet came it had both! Courtenay was also priced much better than many of the budget florists and was the only one who truly got my vision.

Sent on 10/05/2009

nancy · Married on 10/26/2008

the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen!!! She understood my vision.

Sent on 11/03/2008

Courtenay Lambert Florals's reply:

Thanks!!! It was my pleasure!

Rachel · Married on 08/30/2008

Courtenay was all around fantastic. What I loved about her is that she appreciated my vision and built onto it without pushing her own style or agenda. If flowers came in and didn’t meet her quality standard, she went through the trouble of re-ordering them from a different vendor (without even asking me!) and the quality difference was amazing. She even added a couple extra touches in places that looked bare once she got on site the day of the wedding. Her prices were also great. Courtenay’s eye for design is flawless and her attitude is amazing. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else.

Sent on 12/29/2008

Mindi · Married on 07/12/2008

I feel blessed to have found Courtenay Lambert Florals. The experience was wonderful, the final product was breath-taking, and the one-on-one with Courtenay was professional, yet comfortable without the stuffy. I felt like she added a personal touch, like I had known her for years. I highly recommend Courtenay Lambert Florals.

Sent on 12/20/2008

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2008

Courtenay was by far one of our favorite vendors. She has excellent taste and is very helpful and professional. She went above and beyond for us and we recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2008

Joy · Married on 10/20/2007

We found Courtenay 2 years ago for my sister’s wedding and after seeing her work I knew I would use her for my wedding. She has outstanding ideas and is easy on wallet, very reasonable and her flowers are like no other. I was extremely happy with my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids and boutonnieres for the gentlemen. I would highly recommend Courtenay for your flower needs.

Sent on 12/11/2007

Min · Married on 02/02/2013

After we surveyed the works of many florists, we chose Courtenay because her designs are consistently elegant and beautiful, and always stood out among the crowd. By the time we had met with Courtenay, we had a fairly specific vision for our flowers. She listened to us, gave us honest feedback and suggestions, and boy did she deliver! We loved the flowers, which were fresh, elegant, and totally matched the tone of our wedding. She is very down to earth, was really helpful in understanding our budget, sometimes even suggesting that we take items off the proposal to if she felt that the cost did not justify our vision - I truly appreciated her frank honesty and her suggestions allowed me to splurge more on the items that truly mattered to me! The only thing I noticed during my interaction with her is that sometimes communication with them were slow. But overall I was so happy to have chosen Courtenay as my florist and am confident in her ability to make any bride's floral dream come true!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Alison · Married on 06/27/2009

Courtenay is the best! She is highly talented and really takes the time to understand the look you are going for. She is invested in your day and getting it right. She took time to meet with me at her studio, on the phone, and we exchanged dozens of emails! Due to all that upfront planning, there were no surprises on my wedding day. Everything was exactly how we discussed and amazing! Our guests could not stop raving about how pretty everything was! It was breathtaking! I researched a lot of floral event designers before booking Courtenany. I KNOW I made the right choice!

Sent on 07/15/2009