Yellow Canary Floral & Event Design

Covington, KY View map

Yellow Canary is a wedding florist for couples marrying in the greater Covington, Ohio area. This boutique florist also helps couples with event design, to make the perfect plan for their wedding florals, no matter how simple or elaborate. Many of this company’s designs are modern and artistic, aimed at wowing couples and guests alike on the wedding day.

The process begins with consultations between couples and the florists at Yellow Canary. These florists use this time to get a sense of couples’ personalities and unique love stories. They also learn what couples are envisioning for their wedding day. Even if couples have no idea what they want from the florist, the team can use this time to get preliminary ideas and present them to couples. Using what they know about a couple’s wedding, the florists then work on an event design. They can match nearly any wedding theme, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage weddings. These themes can be reflected in the flower arrangements that Yellow Canary delivers, sets up and cleans up on the day of the wedding. With many creative options available, this team offers arrangements such as:

• Aisle decor
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$315

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$105

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$315

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Tali Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful!!

Working with Yellow Canary was by far one of the best experiences I had planning our wedding. Instantly, Kristen puts your mind at ease with her kindness and attention to detail. She is a visionary! She took our wedding to the next level with her absolutely stunning creations. Thank you, Kristen, for taking my dream and turning it into something even more beautiful than I could have imagined!
    Cari Married on 11/04/2017
    Wow, Kristin and the Yellow Canary team did an amazing job for our wedding. We could not have picked a better florist, we were absolutely impressed. We received so many compliments from our guests that our wedding looked like it was right out of a magazine. I told Kristin that I have been a big fan of hers for years, her work stands way out among other florists and it's very noticeable. When we first met with her, she understood my vision right away and really listened to what I had to say. She put together exactly what we were looking for and it couldn't have gone any better. Kristin is someone you can really trust with your event, she is very detail oriented and has a great eye for what's needed. She's a pleasure to work with and I would put all of my trust in her again and again. Perfect Choice!
    Liz Married on 09/09/2016
    I used Yellow Canary for my wedding flowers and could not have been happier! The flowers were STUNNING and that's an understatement. Kristen and her team are really talented and great at what they do. I got so many wonderful comments on the flowers. They matched our wedding colors and theme beautifully. Kristen really understood what I wanted and I would recommend Yellow Canary to any bride out there.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Hailey & Matt
    37 photos · 12/13/2019

Mandy Paige Photography Mandy Paige Photography Wedding Photographers

Lovely florals every time!

Grand Expectations Events, LLC Grand Expectations Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Kristen of Yellow Canary is one of the most talented people I know when it comes to flowers. She has great vision and has always exceeded expectations. From a planner perspective she is easy to work with, is flexible and most importantly listens to the client. I have yet to have a Bride who wasn't over the top thrilled with her bouquet. You can't go wrong when choosing Yellow Canary.

531 Russel St Covington, 41011
859-609-2020

By Appointment
Location of (Yellow Canary Floral & Event Design)
531 Russel St Covington, Ohio, 41011
859-620-2020

By Appointment

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding