Corey Conroy Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Corey Conroy Photography 1

Laura · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolute perfection!

I cannot day enough about these two! I have dreamed of having them photograph my wedding since I was a little girl and it was nothing short of a dream come true! All my vendors and guests absolutely raved about how fun and easy they were to work with! I can’t wait to see what the rest of my pictures look like!

Corey Conroy Photography 2

Charissa · Married on 11/18/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

Corey was absolutely amazing. We loved our engagement photos and our wedding photos are phenomenal! We are so grateful that we could have him photograph our wedding. We definitely recommend him!

• Teri

Teri · Married on 03/04/2017

We cannot express with words how much we loved working with the lovely Corey & Abbie! They both are so personable and made our entire wedding day run so smoothly, not to mention their amazing photography talents! All of our friends (who have already been married) said they were the best photographers they have seen, and I couldn't agree more!! The photos they captured are incredible and we will cherish them for eternity! I also loved the camera to phone feature. We were able to see some of the highlight photos the night of our wedding and share them with loved ones! If you want amazing photos of your most special day, you need to use these guys!!!

Stefania · Married on 11/05/2016

Corey and Abbie are nothing short of spectacular! I would not have considered anyone else for our big day! Their professionalism and attention to detail truly is second to none. On top of it, they know how to add to the joy of the overall experience. Despite all of the stress that comes along with the big day, they definitely did not add to it and actually helped alleviate it a great amount. Their timing and ability to assess when to organize the shots or let them come organically is something that few other photographers could provide. This is why my family continues to go back to them year after year, because we know the level of dedication and service that they provide each and every time!

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/07/2016

Absolutely amazing from beginning to end. Corey and Abbie are so friendly and relatable that you feel nothing but comfortable working with them through the process. I have heard so many good remarks from all of my guests about how great the photographers were and how well they were at ensuring they saw and captured every important moment through out the night. They are so flexible to work with and willing to help you with anything. One of the most important things you want to ensure is that you have a great photographer for your wedding and Corey and Abbie are the ones to go to!

• Kai

Kai · Married on 07/02/2016

5 stars across the board! Wonderful team of very talented photographers! Had a great time with them as people and couldn't be happier or more impressed with the photos we received so quickly after the wedding day. Worth every penny!

Danielle · Married on 01/23/2016

Corey and Abbie are hands down the best photographers and worth every penny. If there is one thing my husband and I cared about it was our photos, because that will be the only thing you have after your wedding. Their photos are absolutely stunning. Working with Corey and Abbie is a breeze. They are the sweetest couple and extremely professional. Their fun personality makes you feel so comfortable on the day of your wedding. The best part about using them besides the amazing shots they get, is the fact that they know what they are doing. You don't have to give them the ideas, Corey has an awesome imagination and is able to tell you where to stand to capture that perfect shot. They were the first vendor we booked and the decision we made.

Thank you both again for making our wedding!

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2015

If you are still looking for a photographer, STOP. You found the right one. The images speak for themselves. Corey was by far our favorite vendor at our wedding, from start to finish the entire process was such a breeze, he really took any stress away and made taking pictures fun and enjoyable. He took time to get to know our whole wedding party and everyone felt so at ease in front of the camera! We cannot wait to use their services for future photo sessions!

Meredith · Married on 10/22/2015

I truly cannot say enough great things about this Photography duo. We worked with Corey alone for our wedding, he was unbelievable! He captured so many moments and details that we ourselves looked past! He was truly able to capture every part of our day and then some! His professionalism was outstanding, they are very prompt to return emails and calls, they were flexible to our needs and far surpassed any expectations we had. If you review their portfolio you'll see the photos are timeless and the passion Corey brought to photographing us was amazing to be apart of. He put my husband ( who is not a fan of having his picture taken ) at ease, he was so personable and a great addition to our day. We also recieved our Photos in a timely fashion and further more they were all perfect! We would recommend Corey Conroy Photography to anyone looking to truly capture the magic of the big day. We love our Wedding Photography and we are so very thankful to have had Corey as our Photographer.
    Thanks again!
    Meredith & Ross Corbett

Giovana · Married on 05/31/2015

Words can't describe how much I love Corey & Abbie! My best friend had them at her wedding in 2012, and I knew then (not even engaged yet) that I HAD to have them at my big day. They are the best husband and wife team in the business and I feel so luck to have had them by my side throughout the day. Having both of them there, Abbie with the girls getting ready and Corey with the guys, made it very smooth. Their communication through the day with each other and our other vendors made the day go off without any issues. Corey has an eye for creative pictures and know hows to keep you laughing even in a stressful moment. Abbie is one of the most kind hearted people I have ever met. I can't wait to use them again at my next big milestone in life!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/09/2015

Dear Corey and Abbie,
    Albert and I want to thank you for the beautiful wedding photos – you more than exceeded our expectations! From the first time we saw your photos, we knew that you two had first class taste and world class talent. Working with you was easy, but most of all fun! We sincerely appreciated you arriving early, staying late, and being so prepared that you even drove us to our reception when our shuttle was no where to be found! That was service! Many of our wedding guests have told us how wonderful you both were. Thank you for capturing our special day; we will cherish the photos along with the wonderful memories. We will eagerly recommend Corey Conroy Photography to any of our friends and hope to be the subjects of your gorgeous photos another time in the near future.

I have so many great things to say about Corey & Abbie that I truly don't know where to start.This couple is not only tremendously talented but they are possibly the nicest and most caring individuals you will ever meet in your life. I am not one that normally likes to take photos but they made me feel so comfortable and so at ease. They are very passionate about their work and truly see the picture before they snap the photo.They capture every memorable moment and allow you to relive every memory. A truly phenomenal team.

Julie · Married on 09/27/2014

From beginning to end our experience with Corey and Abbie was nothing but exceptional. The pictures are amazing! Corey and Abbie were so responsive and flexible during the planning process, and had so many great ideas for getting us the best pictures possible. They definitely make sure the bride and groom's wants take priority! It is going to be very hard trying to pick which ones we will be adding to our album. Thanks again for everything!

Mindy · Married on 08/09/2014

I can always tell if a photo was taken by Corey Conroy Photography. They have a signature look and a richness to the colors that is very hard to find in other photographers. I've attended weddings before where they were the photographers and new that I wanted to book them before I had ever even met my husband. When we got engaged, we planned the date around their availability because I couldn't imagine being happy with photos by anyone else after I had seen their work.

Not only were they easy to work with but they made every session we had with them (engagement and wedding day) fun. We are hoping we will be able to book them as our photographers for every big event in our lives.

Mckenna · Married on 08/02/2014

The Conroy's were absolutely amazing to work with! They were so much fun and were really efficient with organizing large groups in and out of pictures! They helped make our wedding day so special and the pictures turned out absolutely stunning! We loved the Conroy's and would recommend working with them 100%!

Michael · Married on 06/28/2014

I hired Corey and Abbie as my wedding photographers for a destination, on-the-beach wedding (in the sand) in late June. From NJ, I spoke and emailed with Corey several times; he was always very responsive (quick to return messages) so we could iron out everything ahead of time. On the day of the ceremony, Corey arrived a few hours early to meet and scout the area and take some pics of the location and settings. He was extremely energetic and idealistic, setting up nice scenes to play out and prompting smiles from everyone. My wife was very comfortable with Abbie as she was getting into her gown, and I felt like I knew Corey for a long time! During the ceremony Corey wasn't scared to get down in the sand for better angles. Between the two of them, nothing was missed during the ceremony or reception, and Corey asked for our suggestions for pics in case there was anything specific we wanted. At the end of it all, 7 months later, my wife still says to me "I see pictures of other people's weddings, and they simply don't even compare to ours!" Very happy to have crossed paths with Corey and Abbie and strongly suggest them!

Lindsey · Married on 05/24/2014

Corey and Abbie were absolutely amazing!!! Their work is phenomenal and by far the best that we have ever seen!! Their talent and expertise is depicted in our photos and everything that they do is flawless. Their incredible work allows us to relive our special day every time we look at our pictures. They captured every moment of our wedding day in the most perfect ways and with such a creative twist. They were so easy to work with and made the picture taking process so fun and seamless! We are beyond grateful for their amazing work and how they always go above and beyond to make everything perfect!! If we had to do it all over again, we would choose them again and again!! Without any hesitation, I would give them the highest recommendation!!!!

kelli · Married on 01/25/2014

Working with Corey and Abbie Conroy was one of the biggest highlights of our wedding!!!! My Husband and I couldn't have been more please. They are amazingly talented and got shots we couldn't have dreamed of. They were such a pleasure to work with too. Corey and Abbie are and amazing couple that make you realize husband and wife can be best-friends. its a breath of fresh air just talking with both of them. They make ever body comfortable in front of the camera and even learned everyone in the bridal partys name right away!! ( and we had a HUGE party) They were showing us sneak peaks that night!!! Like i said words can not express how happy I was with working with them. I will be using them for everything in the future and recommending them to everyone!!!!!!!

• Lori

Lori · Married on 01/19/2014

I became familiar with Corey Conroy's work a few years ago through a few friends who had used him for their weddings. I knew the minute I became engaged, they were one vendor I wouldn't think twice about hiring. Aside from the fact that Corey & Abbie are incredibly talented, they are truly the nicest people you could meet or work with. I simply would not have had anyone else but them for such a key role in our special day. To this day, we look at our wedding pics & are so grateful that they captured the day perfectly. Words can't express how happy we were with having them as our photographers. I am also glad we listened to them and did "First Look" pictures before the ceremony. It was a special moment & our favorite pictures by far. I was very hesitant on having my husband to be see me before the ceremony but I took their advice & did it & thank God that we did. Because of that, we got our favorite images, were more relaxed at the time of the ceremony & didn't take much time away from being with our guests. We didn't even realize they were there when we first saw each other. It was a quiet, intimate moment & they handled it so well! Thank you guys for encouraging us to do that & I would encourage every bride to do the same, you won't regret it!
    As far as cost, my husband & I paid for our own wedding and had a limited budget. I know what it's like to watch your funds when planning a wedding. I'm sure you can find less expensive photographers but in my opinion, this was for us & will be the best money you will spend for your wedding if you hire them. The talent, creativity & quality of Corey & Abbie's work allows you to enjoy your day again & again long after it passes. The day goes by so fast, it's almost a blur. I have many friends who have been so diappointed with their wedding pictures, a day you can never get back, & I am thrilled to say I have no regrets with our decision & would choose them again without hesitation!

We could not be happier than we are with our decision to book with Corey Conroy Photography. They were outstanding to work with, and our pictures are absolutely amazing! I would choose them every time!

Excellent service and photos! They were a pleasure to work with and well worth the cost.

Amber · Married on 11/09/2013

If you are looking for fantastic, beautiful pictures then this is who you want! He and his wife Abby make the perfect team! Our pictures came out so amazing and I can't stop looking at them! They are creative, fun, and completely professional, and very thorough. There's not a better photographer out there. When we decide to have a family, I will also book them for my family photos. Absolutely amazing!

Stacy · Married on 11/02/2013

I live in Chicago. We used Corey's photography from another vendor reccomendation. Cory and his wife Abby are so much fun to work with and the pictures turned out AMAZING. If you use Cory you will not be disappointed. We have so many great pictures I dont know how we are going to narrow it down. I can't quit looking at them. I wish they lived in Chicago so I could use them again on baby pictures, family pictures etc.

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

Corey and Abbie are rock stars! :)

My husband and I have never met two individuals who love what they do more than the Conroys. When they have an image in mind or get inspired, there is just no stopping them! From Abbie almost hurting herself in the hotel room to get a good angle or Corey rolling in the grass to get the perfect lighting -- they both did everything possible to capture beautiful images for our day and that meant the world to us. They sent us 1300 images from our wedding day and they are all so stunning!

Corey and Abbie are truly talented and we were so blessed to have them there to photograph our special day.

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2013

Plain and simple- Corey and Abbie Conroy deliver the highest quality product in the business, I've known this since I started following their work years ago. I can not tell you how many people have told me my wedding photos are the best they've ever seen. We got married at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa, FL. We put our trust in Corey and Abbie for so many things throughout the day. This team has weddings figured out backwards and forwards, and I credit the day running as smoothly as it did to those two, isn't that amazing? They had it down to the minute. Abbie was amazing with me while I was getting ready, she even came to the rescue and fixed my bouquet with a needle and thread...all on a whim! I gained a true friend in her in such a short amount of time. Corey could make a wedding at a landfill enviable. What I find very important in hiring a photographer is the security of knowing that if something goes wrong, whether it be weather, lighting, timing, unfamiliar/unknown locations, unpredictable behavior, etc. that the photographer is talented enough to work around ANYTHING (and I mean anything) and give you a product that belongs in a magazine....oh yeah, and lighting! Just look at his work and you know Corey has put in the time to study and perfect the art of lighting in photography.

The experience alone of having these two as our photographers was what our guests called a "huge production" and really made the day sooo exciting and dramatic! They drew in crowds.

Corey and Abbie are photographers for those who prefer the finer things. They are the Cadillac of wedding photography. There are so many wannabes out there. Invest in the Cadillac because you will have those stunning photos for the rest of your lives and beyond.