Cook Images Reviews

36 | Pensacola, FL

36 Reviews for Cook Images

• jlm

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

Jeremy was absolutely wonderful. He took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we were absolutely in love with them. He pays attention to detail and makes sure to get some great shots. I love that he captures a lot of candid moments and not posed and super cheesy photos. He is a very talented photographer. His prices were great for the amount of images that he gave us. I highly recommend Cook Images.

Diandre · Married on 09/20/2014

Oh, Jeremy! I can't even begin to give you enough credit for our wedding photography! You were simply amazing! I felt completely at ease with you being there, our wedding photos were AMAZING! You made my wedding complete. I can never thank you enough for your professionalism, support and willingness to go the extra mile for an extremely hard to please bride!

Ashlee · Married on 03/01/2014

Can't wait to see our wedding photos! Tony was super sweet and took the time to get the shots we really wanted. Looking forward to seeing his work.

Allison · Married on 11/16/2013

This is the second wedding that Jeremy has shot for me and he is just wonderful. So easy to work with and totally professional. He is never bossy and never in the way . You hardly know he is there until you see all the great shots he got . Love you Jeremy Cook !!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Cook Images's reply:

We're family at this point...right :)? Thanks for trusting us with SO MUCH Beauty and Love over the years!! I hope to go again!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2013

Jeremy did amazing job! I am so in love with my wedding pictures. I didn't cry on my wedding day but looking through the pictures I did cry because I saw the day differently with all the emotion he was able to capture. If you don't use Cook Images, you are crazy!!! Thank you Jeremy for capturing so many beautiful memories that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Cook Images's reply:

Awwww....Thanks, Stephanie. I had a great time as well. Just glad I could be there for ya!

Mallory · Married on 10/19/2013

Jeremy Cook and his crew at Cook Images were a pleasure to work with! Not only are they knowledgable and talented, but they are also so much fun. My husband and I are completely satisfied with how our photos turned out and we continue to get complimented on how awesome they are. I would highly recommend Cook Images for anyone's professional photography needs.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Cook Images's reply:

You guys are amazing! it was most definitely my pleasure to be there. Super great party, by the way :)

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2013

Jeremy is a total hoot! We all got along amazingly well, he was patient, his directions were clear and very respectful. He is a top notch photographer....what an eye. I am in love with every engagement photo and all the shots he did for the bridal portrait. I can't wait to see the wedding pix...I know they will be out of this world beautiful.

Every bride ought to have Jeremy be her photographer. He truly IS that good

Sent on 10/27/2013

Cook Images's reply:

Thank you so so so SO much! I've had a blast working with your family!
    ...OH, and congrats on the new part of the fam! you guys are amazing!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

I can't say enough good things about Justin and his team at Cook Images. I didn't meet Justin until my wedding day since I had a destination wedding and was extremely happy with the quality of service I received. During the planning process, he was always available to answer emails and to chat over the phone. I could only afford his six-hour package and he gave me EXACTLY what I asked for. He was incredibly friendly, professional and warm. Everyone in the wedding party loved him. I am so glad I hired Cook Images.

• whitney

whitney · Married on 05/10/2013

It took me a while to decide who I wanted to be my wedding photographer. The truth is Pensacola has a lot of great photographers. I've always liked Cook Images, but I assumed that they wouldn't be in my budget. My wedding planner suggested that I give them a chance, so I set up a meeting with Tony Chavez to talk about the wedding.

From the first time I met Tony, I knew he was going to be our photographer. He is so very talented and is so easy to work with. He is very laid back about everything while still working hard to make your pictures perfect. He was very open to our ideas and suggestions. He was very flexible with us, and worked with us on a price that we were both happy with.

I was worried about my fiance at the time liking our photographer because I wanted him to feel comfortable enough to be himself, but he and Tony got along great. We used Tony for our engagement and wedding pictures and both were breathtaking and magazine worthy. I ended up having over 800 wedding pictures, and I pretty much loved all of them, so you can imagine how difficult it is to narrow down our favorites.

Basically, we were very blessed to have Tony at Cook Images as our photographer, and I wouldn't have have had it any other way. Thanks Tony!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Cook Images's reply:

Whitney!! You guys are so awesome! Thank you for the kind words.It was a privilege to work with you guys for your amazing day! Hope you have a totally blessed marriage and future together! :-)

Pam · Married on 10/06/2012

I absolutely loved working with the Cook Images Team. Not only are they talented photographers, but they are great people who love what they do and are a joy to work with. They ask you what pictures are a must and make sure they get those as well as all the other shots they plan out. They showed up on time and made the day very relaxing and fun. Throughout the planning process, Jeremy was very easy to work with. He is very accommodating and goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are comfortable. I highly recommend them for your photography needs. Our wedding pictures are fabulous!! They are better than I had imagined!!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Cook Images's reply:

Hey Pam!!! Thanks so much for the sweet words! We had a blast at your wedding! Thanks for letting us be a part! :-)

Paige · Married on 09/29/2012

They were wonderful- very flexible and easy to work with. They were fun and made the photo shoot comfortable. They worked very hard to get our photos back to us very quickly and they turned out better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 11/22/2012

Cook Images's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Paige! You guys were so sweet and AWESOME!! Can't wait to work on your album! :-)

Elise · Married on 06/30/2012

I can not say enough about how amazing they are! I finally got around to finishing up my album proofs (2 years later) and am speechless by the quality of the album and pictures. Jeremy and Tony were a lot of fun and very outgoing. They traveled to Louisiana for my wedding and captured everything that I asked for and far more. Thank y'all for capturing such a special day!

Courtney · Married on 04/28/2012

We loved working with Jeremy! He is super talented and extremely easy to work with! I would definitely recommend Cook Images to all my friends!

• Keely

Keely · Married on 03/03/2012

Cook images was a huge blessing to my wedding. I cant stress enough how important good pictures are to have and cook images gave me those photos. When showing family and friends the photos they were blown away!! If you want to have those precious moments of your wedding captured perfectly then cook is for you! I reccomend Cook images to every bride and groom.

Sent on 04/17/2012

Luh you guys! ;-)

Elise · Married on 11/12/2011

Jeremy is the best photographer ever. His shots are so unique and beautiful. He is professional and conscious of the needs of the couple. He is cheery and really added another dimension to our wedding. We were so lucky to have him!

Amelia · Married on 10/01/2011

Cook Images caught my eye because of their unique style. They are really nice guys and make you feel very comfortable on your big day. They take a variety of photos, including ones for the family and then the more fun versions for you and your friends. Overall, I was thrilled with the quality of the final photos. They're amazing!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Cook Images's reply:

Amelia!! Thanks for the kind words! You guys were a blast to work with!! :-) - Tony

jessica · Married on 08/06/2011

Jeremy Cook and his assistant Tony Chavez are 2 of the most awesome people we've ever met! There is no doubt that they know what they're doing, and they are experts at it. Jeremy took both our engagement and wedding photos and all along we felt as if we were his only clients...that proves what a great personality and what a great service he provides. We couldn't have been happier with our pictures. Lighting, angles, everything...all perfect. There are even a few pictures here and there that we still wonder how they were taken! This proves Jeremy and Tony will do whatever it takes to capture a good shot. And by that I mean climbing on things crawling under things...you name it. It's hilarious but pretty awesome! If you want to feel comfortable and not stressed out during your wedding photos, go with Cook Images. It's like working with a good friend :).

lauren · Married on 06/18/2011

Amazing pictures and a great crew to work with for our engagement pictures and wedding!!

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2011

Cook Images did an AMAZING job photographing my wedding. My guests even commented on how great they were. Jeremy did an awesome job of getting everyone to smile and laugh and not moan and groan over getting their picture taken. I would definitely recommend them!

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2009

The Cook's are amazing!! I cherish every picture that they took and I'm still amazed how gorgeous they turned out. They were always available to answer my questions. My husband and I, the bridal party, and our guests had such a great time with them. They also did our engagement pictures which turned out great as well. They helped make us feel more comfortable and are so creative. Choose the Cook's!!

Ashleigh · Married on 05/31/2009

They did an amazing job with our photos! We couldn't be happier! Out of all the photographers we looked at the Cook's had the greatest style. I loved how everyone looked like they were having soo much fun! The group shots were always awesome! None of the boring stand by each other and smile. The Cooks are super creative and a lot of fun. I hate having my picture taken and you can always tell, but these pictures turned out beautiful!! They made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I look at our pictures almost every day and it's been 2 months since our wedding! I have gotten so many compliments on the pictures. I can't wait for our album! I've even had friends who aren't in the Florida area ask for the Cooks names because they want pictures just like mine. The night went by so fast I wasn't even sure what had all happened. I told my husband that I didn't even notice the centerpieces or the decorations outside, but the Cooks had pictures of everything. I'm so happy and grateful we found them!

Ashley · Married on 04/11/2009

Jeremy and Hara Cook of Cook Images are incredible! Not only is their photography completely artistic and so unique, the price was so affordable and the married couple are absolutely adorable to work with! They were so kind, patient and easy-going, professional, thoughtful and showed up early on the day of to make sure it was perfect for me and my husband. Their photos are the envy of all of my friends and the creativity behind them is absolutely astounding! I would recommend them to everyone in the entire world that is ever going to have their wedding photographed! They are amazing! I consider them friends - and I know they will definitely photograph the rest of our life moments for years to come!

Courtney · Married on 03/28/2009

AMAZING photographer! Very professional and fun, I still get compliments on my wedding pics 4 years later! Very creative and easy to work with, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Wish we still lived in the area to do more projects with them.

Anna · Married on 03/14/2009

They were amazing! It rained all day durring my outdoor wedding (it stopped just long enough for the ceremony) but they were very flexible and sooo creative... even though the sky wasn't pretty my pictures look amazing. My husband and I were sooo happy.

My parents loved that they never saw them... they were not intrusive at all. We never had to pose while we were cutting the cake or anything... they just got the shots and they were awesome!

Sent on 04/09/2009

Cook Images's reply:

How FUN WAS YOUR WEDDING!!??? You guys rock ....... We are so happy that we got to be a part of such a special time with you guys!! Anna your laid back attitude, even in the rain, really showed your true character & how important the REAL meaning of the day was!! STAY IN TOUCH!! hara

Stefanie · Married on 02/21/2009

I LOVE Cook Images! They rock! And they are super talented. Their style is unique- it is a lot more artistic than a lot of other photographers- which is why I love them. It isn't just the same old boring wedding shots. They use color and light in really unique ways. And they are all about capturing the joy of the day- their pictures are dynamic & full of life- rather than just still portraits. They are also present enough that you can trust them to take charge- but they also blend in and just capture the moment without being obtrusive and slowing down the rhythm of the day.

And what is also great about them, is that you get the copyrights to all your photos after the event. (And if you book a photographer that doesn't allow you to do that- it can get very pricy- and in my opinion- is a little bit obnoxious- after all isn't that what you are paying for) Cook Images will develop pictures for you if you want them to. I think it is nice to have that option- that way if you want them to develop one nice giant picture for your wall you can get them to do it, but if you just want all 400 4x6 pictures in an album- you don't have to pay $5-10 for each print.

To top it off though- Jeremy and Hara are great people to work with. They are super friendly and spunky, and you just get the idea that they really love life and really love what they do. And trust me, working with pleasant vendors during a time that stressful is a huge blessing. Nothing is more annoying or frustrating that a vendor who is unhappy, bossy, and unpleasant to work with on your wedding day. Seriously though, they are great people. After our wedding I told my husband that I wanted them to be our friends just cause they seem so happy and full of life.

Anyways, I would definitely check out their website cookimages.com- I think there work will speak for itself. They were our biggest expense for our wedding, but it was so worth it. I have worked at a couple of event planning places in Pensacola and had the opportunity to view and work with many photographers- and Cook Images are by far my favorite. Just think about it- the pictures and the memories (and your spouse of course) are the only things that you take with you after that day. And good photographers can make even a bad event look good, but bad photographers can make a fabulous event look poor.

Sent on 04/03/2009

Cook Images's reply:

Stephanie!!! You and Pierre are so special to us .... we enjoyed your wedding so much!! You trusted us totally & allowed us to be creative!! That means so much to us!! Stay in touch!! I CAN'T WAIT PHOTOGRAPH YOUR BABIES!! ~hara