Columbia Winery Reviews

14 Reviews for Columbia Winery

• Abbey

Abbey Barnard · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Venue

I grew up right up the road from Columbia Winery and I was so excited when I realized it was perfect fit for our big day. There are number of options in terms of spaces within the winery to make the event perfect for your guest count and desired ambiance. We had a romantic twilight ceremony on the patio, followed by a cocktail hour in the tasting room and finally our reception in the ballroom. My husband and I also had a chance to sneak away to the barrel room for some stunning and romantic photos that are some of my favorites from our day. In terms of logistics the selections of caterers which work with the venue provided a number of good options and there is plenty of parking on site which immediately checks that concern off your list. Of course not to be forgotten are the excellent wines you will have available. With the selection there is certain to be something for each of your guests. Overall we had a great experience with Columbia for our wedding and would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Krystle

Krystle Armstrong · Married on 09/02/2019

Stunning Venue!

We didn’t look at very many venues but from the second we walked into Columbia, we were hooked. The Columbia Room with the attached patio gives you wonderful space option for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We ended up adding the VERY cool Barrel Room for cocktail hour and it was worth every penny! Floor to ceiling wine barrels and beautiful lighting! Our guest raved about it! They also have a tasting room you can add but we didn’t need that. Basically, there are TONS of options to fit a variety of styles. Working with the team at Columbia was also a pleasure. Laurel and her team were so kind to us and very helpful! Additionally, they have beautiful chair options, linens and great caterers that they work with... not to mention the delicious wine. Our wedding was the perfect mix of romantic, classic and fun and it started with the venue.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Chow · Married on 08/31/2019

Dream Come True Wedding

Our entire experience w/ the Columbia Winery was just amazing from start to finish. Planning a wedding takes an entire year, and throughout that period, Laurel & Olivia were always in touch, and helped us plan details and things that we didn't even think of. The beauty of the venue...speaks for itself! We had a end of summer wedding, in which the winery set a PERFECT tone for the ambiance we were going for. The had our ceremony in the beautiful garden area and our reception inside the spectacular ballroom. The space was perfect for out 180 guests. Parking was also no hassle because it was right on site. We are so thankful for the wonderful experience we had w/ our wedding here. We can't wait to go back to say hi to the staff and enjoy some of that delicious wine too :)

Sent on 09/29/2019

Columbia Winery's reply:

Thank you Rachel! Such a beautiful day, you two were such a joy to work with! Thanks for choosing Columbia Winery, we are so honored to have been apart of your special day!
  • Raechelle

Raechelle · Married on 07/20/2019

The BEST venue!

Such a beautiful venue and so glad my husband and I went with Columbia Winery. It turned out perfect! We had so many compliments from our guest on how beautiful the barrel room was for our reception. It was definitely an unforgettable wedding and working with Laurel and Olivia was amazing! Definitely would recommend this venue to other brides if you are getting married in Washington!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Columbia Winery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Raechelle! Your day was SO much fun, and absolutely beautiful! We are so honored to have been apart of this special day. Swing by any time for a wine tasting, we'd love to see you both!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

The perfect wedding venue!

Columbia Winery was the perfect place to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. Laurel and her team were so easy to work with and made sure our every need was met. The venue is surprisingly affordable considering how beautiful and spacious the property is. Parking is free which is hard to find in the Greater Seattle area. We held our ceremony on the patio, dinner in the main ballroom and dancing downstairs in the barrel room. Columbia makes sure to only host one event at a time - it was like having an entire resort to ourselves! I highly recommend this venue, especially because the weather is unpredictable in WA state. There is an easy rain plan that doesn't involve tenting - thankfully, we didn't have to use it! Thank you, Columbia Winery, for making our special day so perfect!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Columbia Winery's reply:

Thank you Brittany! Your day was so much fun, and everything looked gorgeous! So fun seeing your vision come to life. Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you two stop by in the future for a tasting! :)

S · Married on 05/05/2018

A gorgeous location! Great indoor and outdoor spaces perfect for ceremony, reception and pictures. Free parking is a great plus for guests as well. Laurel and Bethany were easy to work with and made the process smooth. Our guests raved about the location and all want to come back for more wine! So happy with our wedding there!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Chip · Married on 04/07/2018

In April 2018, we held our Daughter's wedding and reception at Columbia Winery. Let me start by saying Laurel and Bethany are the best; they are accommodating, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, professional and so fun to work with! The Winery is beautiful inside and out. We would do it all over again!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Marie · Married on 10/08/2017

We held my daughter's wedding and reception at Columbia Winery. The venue was perfect for them! We had flexibility to arrive early and had access to the beautiful barrel room for pictures. The staff was flexible and helpful! It was a fun, comfortable venue for our event!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Columbia Winery was a great venue choice for us! They were always super helpful and very responsive! Linda Conklin was great the entire time always answering all my questions and being there for us on the day to make sure things were going well and asking if we needed anything. She was very helpful throughout the entire process!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Mary Catherine · Married on 10/01/2011

Columbia Winery is an amazing place to get married. There are so many options and different things you can do at this venue. We had our wedding ourtside on the patio and then took advantage of the tasting room for cocktail hour and the ballroom for the reception. It was absoltely amazing. We had around 90 guests and could have fit more comfortably. The grounds are gorgeous, and the staff very generous and helpful. I would definitely recomend this venue.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Sydney · Married on 12/18/2010

The Columbia Winery was an AMAZING venue to get married at! My husband and I had our ceremony and reception there. The staff is so kind and helpful. The color palet in the room was very versatile and I was able to transform the room into a winter wonderland! I highly recommend the Columbia Winery! :)

Sent on 01/04/2011

Sofia · Married on 07/03/2011

My husband and I wanted to have our reception at a winery (we got engaged at one in Napa Valley!). We visited Columbia and one other in Woodinville. Columbia Winery fit our budget, and was close to our church. Linda at Columbia was very helpful, especially when it came to our caterer options. At that time Columbia was starting new contracts with three new catering options, and we had a contact with the former one. Linda reassured us that we would still be provided the same services and prices points in the original, which she upheld. Our guests enjoyed the wine tasting cocktail hour, and the outdoor patio. As for the ballroom, I was able to move around the dance floor, and set up the tables to my liking. Linda and the caterers made sure it all came together.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Shani · Married on 08/20/2010

We're so happy we held our wedding at Columbia Winery! First of all, the winery & the grounds are gorgeous, so we were able to take really amazing pictures (the old railroad is a plus).

The interior of the room we held the reception in is really neutral, so it didn't clash with my colors or decorations. Everything about the venue is classy, making it easy to work with and draw inspiration from. They also have a pretty Bride's room.

The entire winery & Daniel's Catering staff was amazing! They helped everything run flawlessly. I didn't have a wedding planner, but the sales manager I worked with on all of the details, stepped in during the rehearsal & day of. I couldn't have done it without her! She even allowed us to set-up an arbor my parents had made so the wedding could be as personal as possible.

As members of the wine club, we get an excuse to go back and visit every couple of months. We love that we still have a connection to a place that now means so much to us!

Sent on 10/22/2010
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 08/21/2010

3.0

Columbia Winery is perfect! We got married last night. I felt like I owned the place. The staff is so amazingly attentive. Shelby, who represents the caterer (Daniel's), took care of every detail for me. I need the best man? Done. Where did my new husband go? She knows. Seriously I didn't even need to think. Yes, Daniel's is a little pricey...but that's what it takes to get GREAT food...and even better service. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2010