Collins Catering & Events, LLC. Reviews

9 | Orlando, FL

9 Reviews for Collins Catering & Events, LLC.

Paola · Married on 08/04/2016

I loved working with Collins Catering! I mainly chose them because they had very reasonable prices and they provide a veterans discount as well which was a nice bonus. After doing our food tasting, we were not disappointed; the food tasted great and their freshly baked cookies are to die for. They provided us with the champagne toast, linen for all tables, plates, silverware, glassware, cake cutting and drinks (lemonade and sweet tea). They also had some vintage decorations that went very well with our rustic theme and venue. The coordinator was originally Dawn but then half way through our planning Mary came on board and it was a smooth transitioning, she was a pleasure to work with and picked up all the planning details quickly. Wedding day went very smoothly and Mary made sure we got served our food and we were actually able to finish eating. By the end of the night after we had left they made sure to pack up all our leftovers and the top tier of the cake and gave them to my mom to take home, so we got all our money's worth!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Jonathan · Married on 04/15/2016

Collins was the caterer for our wedding on April 15th 2016. They were absolutely FANTASTIC. I could not be there for the first meeting, but my wife was there and as soon as she came out she called me and told me that this was the caterer that we are going to use. Over the couple of months leading to the wedding they were fantastic, anything that we needed we could call or email and get an answer straight away. Fred and Erica came out to the venue a few weeks before to walk around and plan where everything was going to go. They completely put our mind at ease, we were using the same space for the ceremony and reception and Collins was doing the turn around of the room for us. We then went to a tasting with the Chef and Erica, the food was great and they took our notes and made it even better on the day. Over the next few weeks we corresponded a lot via email, over small details like drinks and timings. Every time they were an absolutely pleasure to talk to, if they didn't know the answer then they would reach out to someone and get the answer. On the morning of the wedding I met them to show them around, Fred was there and completely put me at ease. He told me that they had everything taken care of and not to worry about it. Later I met with Mary, who was our event day organizer. We went over a few final details for the day, again absolute professional and great to work with. They set the ceremony venue up beautifully, and we had a lovely wedding. During our cocktail hour we had mini Beef Wellington and Caprese Salad kebabs. The kebabs we amazing and light, perfect for a wedding in Florida; the Beef Wellington though, unbelievable. They had a perfectly light and crispy pastry surrounding amazing, flavorful and tender beef. Our meal was a buffet with a salad to start followed by Chicken Breast with dijon and shallot white wine sauce, or a roasted sliced sirloin with au jus. I had the sirloin, which was perfectly cooked, my wife had the chicken and loved it. We went ba

Sent on 05/01/2016

Valerie · Married on 10/26/2014

Collins Catering was wonderful! They did such a fantastic job setting everything up just the way we wanted! We worked very closely with Doreen, who was very flexible with exactly what kinds of food and decor we wanted out for our guests. We would recommend them highly to anyone!!! :)

Sent on 10/28/2014

Collins catering was fabulous. They were professional, helpful and catered to everything I asked for!

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • User4455697 · event on 10/03/2014

Working with Collins Catering was truly a pleasure. The service was exceptional, the food delicious, and the presentation beautiful. They worked with us throughout the events, providing advice and assistance whenever needed. We hosted both a rehearsal dinner party and a morning after brunch for a wedding. I would highly recommend them for any event you are considering.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Robert & Rosa · Married on 07/26/2014

We found the service was execellent.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Collins Catering made our daughter's wedding day even more special by providing incredible food and impeccable service at the reception. The tables were dressed beautifully. They received and placed the table centerpieces from the florist as well as the wedding cake from the bakery. The guests raved about the taste, temperature, and originality of the food. Doreen circulated throughout the venue and was constantly making sure that we were pleased and wanted for nothing. We were blessed to have found Collins Catering. They more than exceeded our expectations and we highly reccomend them.

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 06/27/2014

Doreen was so helpful and always so professional. She was was always so friendly. I loved working with Collins and they really helped make my special day! Not to mention their food was awesome!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Brittany · Married on 04/10/2014

Doreen from Collins Catering was simply amazing! We talked several times to make sure that everything was planned out just the way we wanted it to. We had a buffet of BBQ pulled chicken, southern style green beans, roasted red potatoes served with dinner rolls and a tossed salad. We have a family of extremely picky eaters and a lot of them went back for seconds! There were mason jar jugs we wanted to use for the drinks and they were extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend them for any catering event!

Sent on 06/23/2014