156 S. Beach Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32198 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Chef Papa's Catering & Food To Go

Chef Papa's Catering & Food To Go is a business located in Daytona Beach, Florida that specializes in wedding and event catering. With menus full of delicious items and chefs ready to customize your order, you will have the wedding meal that you desire. With Chef Papa taking care of the food, you can focus on the rest of your wedding celebrations.

Chef Papa's Catering & Food To Go offers both off-site catering and on-site cuisine. You can avail of sitdown meals at their cafe on Beach Street which can seat up to 80 guests. They are available to provide catering for engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and wedding receptions.

Cuisine

This caterer offers a choice of wedding menu packages, all of which can be adapted to your personal tastes and wedding theme. Fresh local fruit and vegetables, along with quality meats and assortments of cheese, are hallmarks of dining with this caterer. Accordingly, high-quality appetizers, entrees, sides and salads are all available. From cheese and seasonal fruit displays to roast beef and Italian vegetables, you and your guests will have a wedding feast to savor. Additionally, vegetarian and gluten-free options are readily available on request.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, this caterer can provide takeout and catering services for other special events and celebrations. These include corporate functions, family reunions, holiday gatherings, and private parties.

History

This family-owned and -operated business are based in historic downtown Daytona Beach. Their cafe’s interior design features brick and wood from the original early 1900’s structure. Chef Tom Papa has been involved in Daytona’s culinary scene for over 40 years, teaching, serving as a chef, and operating his own restaurants and catering services.

18 Reviews for Chef Papa's Catering & Food To Go

Danielle · Married on 08/16/2019

I cannot recommend enough!!!

Chef Papa and Callie were an absolute dream to work with! I first met Chef Papa at an open house for my venue, and even though it was extremely busy, he truly took the time to talk to me and my MOH and get to know us. He made a wonderful first impression that day and I knew right away he was the way to go! I brought my fiance' in for a tasting and right away he was also on board. We walked away from the tasting stuffed with delicious food and so many options to choose from. Later on in the planning process when I was speaking with some staff at my venue, they got excited when I said I was using Chef Papa's and exclaimed, he's the best! As we made our rounds at our reception, everyone could not stop raving about how good the food was, especially the salmon! I will have dreams about that salmon! My only regret is that I was unable to eat more!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/16/2019

Phenomenal

Chef Papa, Callie and the rest of team are amazing!! They were so flexible with our menu, and people kept on raving about our food! We are so happy they were a part of our special day, they absolutely rocked it!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chef Papa's Catering & Food To Go FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 20.00
    Server(s)
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Caribbean
    Italian
    Local
    Mediterranean
    Southern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• 156 S. Beach Street Daytona Beach, FL, 32198 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Chef Papa's Catering & Food To Go)