138 Reviews for Coccadotts Cake Shop

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
131 Coccadotts Cake Shop Reviews

I could not possibly have been happier with the service and quality we received from Coccadotts! I'm so thankful we chose them for our wedding cake vendor. The entire experience was great, from the fun choices for our cake tastings (and the huge portions were much appreciated, as my whole family ended up tasting them with us!) to the responsiveness of the staff. I can't say enough about our wedding cake: it was exactly what we'd hoped for and envisioned, and was absolutely delicious. We gave our wedding planner a photo of the cake we'd like created for us, and the end product from Coccadotts was even lovelier than the photo they modeled it after. (We had a naked cake concept, all carrot cake, and had our florist decorate it with greenery.) Everyone raved about both the visual and the taste. They were amazing and I would absolutely recommend them for your events!

Profile Picture Shawna, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Christina was so incredibly helpful at our cake tasting. We had looked into a few other places, but none had the variety that Coccadotts had. She listened to what we wanted and helped us come up with an affordable way to keep our cake and cupcakes within our budget. She also came up with two unique flavors that I never would have thought of for our wedding- and they went over fabulously! I couldn't have been happier with our choice to use Coccadotts as our wedding cake home. We tell everyone we know to go to Coccadotts for all their cake needs and frequent them when we can! Thank you, Coccadotts, for making my wedding so special and amazing!!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had Coccadotts for our wedding cake! It was amazing! The whole process was easy and painless. They were on time and the cake was beautiful and delicious! Thank you for being apart of our special day!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding was in Myrtle Beach, SC and we live outside of SC (in Illinois). The communication with Coccadotts via phone, email and in person was all flawless. I found them online and viewed their website which was easy to navigate. I filled out the information in the contact section of the website and went from there. I scheduled a cake tasting, selected the 3 cake flavors and 3 fillings which were all correct when we went in for the consultation. We worked with Kristen who was AWESOME and understood exactly what I wanted. We liked all 3 samples and she explained that we could have each cake tier a different flavor and filling (we selected that option) which allowed harmony between my fiancé and I. Our cake was EXACTLY like the picture we showed Kristen. Cake deposit and final payment was handled via phone without issue. Days prior to our wedding day I was contacted to ensure everything was accurate with the reception address, time, etc. that they had. I will purchase our anniversary cake from Coccadotts and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 3/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious! Our wedding cake was to die for.

Profile Picture Katee, 10/15/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Coccadotts provided us with a delicious and beautifully decorated cake for our wedding day! The prices are reasonable and there was a nice selection of favors to choose from. There were a few instances where we would reach out to our contact with a question and it would be several days before we’d receive a response. However come our wedding day everything went smoothly, the cake looked beautiful and more importantly tasted great!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding cake. The cake was flawless, delicious and delivered exactly when it was supposed to. We contacted Coccadott's several times with questions, changes and additions to our order. The staff was always courteous, friendly and helpful!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This coccadots was located in Myrtle Beach, SC. We did a cake and cupcakes. They were delicious. Decorations of cakes were beautiful. Great quality.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had our cake tasting at coccadotts and they were awesome!! So helpful and attentive. They made us very excited for our wedding cake!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/13/16, 1 Review
3.5

While the cake was good (a little too sweet for me) and the prices are reasonable, they called me multiple times the week of the wedding because they didn't take proper notes on what I wanted, and this is with me giving them pictures with notes on it. So while the cake was beautiful, their note taking and communication deffinately needs lots of work!

Profile Picture Amberlynn, 12/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Coccadots was a great vendor for cake. They give you 3 small cakes, of your choosing, that you can take home to taste; we made a little cake tasting party out of it. The cake on the wedding day was beautiful, we did the butter cream frosting. It did not melt or sweat, it looked beautiful even when we cut it. All the guests loved it.

Profile Picture Charlotte , 9/20/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

MY WEDDING CAKE WAS FABULOUS! I shopped for my cake from Florida without even tasting it any flavors of the cake because we were getting married in NY and my venue recommended them. So the website is very helpful and if you email them about flavoring they will quickly respond. I also sent them a picture of my cake design and it was spot on. We had almond flavored cake which is popular with raspberry filling and butter cream frosting. OMG i don't even like cake but I could have eaten the whole thing!!! My husband is the same way and he couldn't stop eating it at the reception. Moist, flavorful, and delicious!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious and it was exactly what I wanted. They did a great job and I had left overs as I never got to eat my cake on my wedding day!! great job!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and daughter picked out the cake, and i picked out the design; the cake testing was the best they let you know how long it would be you take it home so the decisions was easier for you and your groom, and it was more relaxing to decide on the cake when we saw the for the first time it was beautiful and it tasted just like the cake testing.

Profile Picture Adamaria, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
3.0

We went with Coccadotts because our vendor was partnered with them. I was excited to find this out. They were polite, easy to contact and select samples. We picked one we liked far in advance from the selections we were given, but 4 days before the wedding we were contacted asking about our order. Apparently there was some confusion about our selection, saying they didn't make that flavor combination, even though we picked exactly what they gave us. After telling us the selection they had, we asked for a sample of it, when we received it, it was not what she described at all. So we chose a basic vanilla cake. The cake was good, but I was expecting more with all the hype of Coccadotts.

Profile Picture User4298055, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Coccadots made our cake for our firefighter theme wedding and they did a great job! It was so moist and so good! They were right on time at the reception and very professional! There price was very good for how much we recieved too! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Duane, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Coccadotts did it again! The cake came perfectly exactly how we ordered. I always loved Coccadotts and this is why! So easy to work with as well.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I used Coccadotts to provide our wedding cake and cupcakes for our wedding. We recently got married on May 23, 2015. The cake and cupcakes were exactly what we wanted and they looked beautiful and tasted excellent. Our guests raved about the cupcakes on how great they tasted. We highly recommend this cake shop.

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER! It was beautiful and delicious as well!

Profile Picture Hyla, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
2.3

Lete start by saying my wedding cake was beautiful and absolutely perfect. It was just as I saw it in my mind.

In the flip side I was told to buy far more then I needed, and ended up with a wedding cake that even after saving the top tier my venue said they had cut "abnormally large pieces" per the volume of cake, but I also ended up taking home an entire untouched half sheet cake.

They were slow to contact, and I left messages every day for a month before being told to email, AMD given the email, and tjnw it took an additional month to get a tasting.

I was also blown off and n store on the date that I was told I would be given a delivery date, and my venue had to contact them for the date and time as no one but the bakery had any clue.

The cake itself was excusit, don't let me tell them they don't name a fine desert, or know how to decorate, because, wow! But the personal side is lacking, and for a nervous bride, a little comfort goes a long way, especially when it comes to the delivery of her wedding cake.

I would most certainly go in and get a pre made cake or cupcakes from this establishment as the product is top notch, but unless the professionalism improved I'm not sure I would go to them for another event. Especially when I was told to buy about twice the cake required. The pieces were huge at the ceremony, 2 to 3 yes the average size of any wedding I've been to. I know they are in business to make profit, but there is a point where people feel swindled.

Profile Picture User4904699, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our wedding cake from Coccadotts and they did an amazing job! Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, it was DELICIOUS!! They are so professional and called ME before the wedding to make sure they had all the details right. Thank you Coccadotts!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 3/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughter and her husband were marrying in upstate New York, but were visiting us in Myrtle Beach, SC. We were able to have a cake tasting in Myrtle Beach and the order was sent to New York for the wedding cake. We also ordered a grooms cake that was the hit of the wedding (the groom loves Cheez It's, so my husband gave him his "own box") -
The staff at Coccadotts is amazing in all their locations. Their food is delicious. And I can't believe that they give the bride and groom a first anniversary cake! Thanks ladies - No wonder you are Food Network winners!

Profile Picture Piper, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Coccadotts did a fantastic job on our wedding cake!! The cake was delicious and the pumpkin shape was right on!!! Thank You

Profile Picture User4209561, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only was the cake moist and delicious, it looked great. Coccadotts brought my ideas and likes into an amazingly decorated cake.

Profile Picture User4647249, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake turned out beautifully. Coccadotts was so easy to work with, especially when we came to them last minute. We had a vision of the cake and it turned out just as we imagined!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews