Coccadotts Cake Shop Reviews

Coccadotts Cake Shop 2
Coccadotts Cake Shop 3

Happy Wife · Married on 02/10/2019

YUM!! Cant miss with Coccotts

I order cupcakes from them all the time. You cant beat the quality, taste, designs! They can make anything.They are the best. I ordered cupcakes for my small wedding. They were beautiful and tasty as usual!

Laura · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful Cake!

We got a smaller two tiered cake and a full sheet cake for our wedding. The tasting was great and they listened to everything we wanted. Our cake came out perfectly!

• Shayla

Shayla · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Bakery!

I hired Coccadotts to create a custom mini wedding cake for my husband and I's elopement. It was perfect! The size was just right, and the styling was adorable. It also tasted amazing! I am very happy with our cake! Thanks so very much!

Coccadotts Cake Shop 4

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

We got our wedding cake through Coccadotts through our caterer. We also did a tasting for Coccadotts and the tasting was so great, they made 3 small cakes for us with the flavors we were looking for, and also put a few additional fillings in the box to try with it. After selecting the flavors we decided to go with, we then provided photos of the type of cake we were looking for. As neither myself or my husband are huge icing fans we were looking for something with lighter icing without the 'bare icing cake' look that is all over pinterest, and they understood that vision exactly. On our wedding day the cake was iced beautifully, and upon cutting into it, it had the exact amount of icing that we were looking for on the exterior of the cake. The cake was delicious, moist, tasty, and just perfect!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

For our wedding we wanted to do cupcakes along with a 6 inch cake. We wanted something minimal in design that would go with our rustic decor. As far as taste we loved that we had the option to try multiple flavors at the tasting. They were very good at recommending complimenting fillings and cakes. We ended up choosing 2 different cupcake flavors as well as a third for our small cake. Our guests appreciated that we ordered enough to allow them to try both if wanted. Many guests have said the cupcakes were better than any wedding cake they've had. Delivery was on time and communication was prompt.

Coccadotts Cake Shop 5

Kristy Drabyk · Married on 06/06/2018

So delicious!

From the cake tasting to the wedding day - the cake was so delicious and looked even better then our visions! Highly recommend!!

Coccadotts Cake Shop 6

Shawna · Married on 09/10/2017

I could not possibly have been happier with the service and quality we received from Coccadotts! I'm so thankful we chose them for our wedding cake vendor. The entire experience was great, from the fun choices for our cake tastings (and the huge portions were much appreciated, as my whole family ended up tasting them with us!) to the responsiveness of the staff. I can't say enough about our wedding cake: it was exactly what we'd hoped for and envisioned, and was absolutely delicious. We gave our wedding planner a photo of the cake we'd like created for us, and the end product from Coccadotts was even lovelier than the photo they modeled it after. (We had a naked cake concept, all carrot cake, and had our florist decorate it with greenery.) Everyone raved about both the visual and the taste. They were amazing and I would absolutely recommend them for your events!

Krystal · Married on 08/04/2017

Christina was so incredibly helpful at our cake tasting. We had looked into a few other places, but none had the variety that Coccadotts had. She listened to what we wanted and helped us come up with an affordable way to keep our cake and cupcakes within our budget. She also came up with two unique flavors that I never would have thought of for our wedding- and they went over fabulously! I couldn't have been happier with our choice to use Coccadotts as our wedding cake home. We tell everyone we know to go to Coccadotts for all their cake needs and frequent them when we can! Thank you, Coccadotts, for making my wedding so special and amazing!!!

Heather · Married on 07/21/2017

We had Coccadotts for our wedding cake! It was amazing! The whole process was easy and painless. They were on time and the cake was beautiful and delicious! Thank you for being apart of our special day!

Charlotte · Married on 03/27/2017

My wedding was in Myrtle Beach, SC and we live outside of SC (in Illinois). The communication with Coccadotts via phone, email and in person was all flawless. I found them online and viewed their website which was easy to navigate. I filled out the information in the contact section of the website and went from there. I scheduled a cake tasting, selected the 3 cake flavors and 3 fillings which were all correct when we went in for the consultation. We worked with Kristen who was AWESOME and understood exactly what I wanted. We liked all 3 samples and she explained that we could have each cake tier a different flavor and filling (we selected that option) which allowed harmony between my fiancé and I. Our cake was EXACTLY like the picture we showed Kristen. Cake deposit and final payment was handled via phone without issue. Days prior to our wedding day I was contacted to ensure everything was accurate with the reception address, time, etc. that they had. I will purchase our anniversary cake from Coccadotts and highly recommend them.

Katee · Married on 10/15/2016

Delicious! Our wedding cake was to die for.

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2016

Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding cake. The cake was flawless, delicious and delivered exactly when it was supposed to. We contacted Coccadott's several times with questions, changes and additions to our order. The staff was always courteous, friendly and helpful!

Karen · Married on 05/14/2016

This coccadots was located in Myrtle Beach, SC. We did a cake and cupcakes. They were delicious. Decorations of cakes were beautiful. Great quality.

Rebecca · Married on 02/13/2016

We had our cake tasting at coccadotts and they were awesome!! So helpful and attentive. They made us very excited for our wedding cake!

Charlotte · Married on 09/20/2015

Coccadots was a great vendor for cake. They give you 3 small cakes, of your choosing, that you can take home to taste; we made a little cake tasting party out of it. The cake on the wedding day was beautiful, we did the butter cream frosting. It did not melt or sweat, it looked beautiful even when we cut it. All the guests loved it.

Christina · Married on 09/19/2015

MY WEDDING CAKE WAS FABULOUS! I shopped for my cake from Florida without even tasting it any flavors of the cake because we were getting married in NY and my venue recommended them. So the website is very helpful and if you email them about flavoring they will quickly respond. I also sent them a picture of my cake design and it was spot on. We had almond flavored cake which is popular with raspberry filling and butter cream frosting. OMG i don't even like cake but I could have eaten the whole thing!!! My husband is the same way and he couldn't stop eating it at the reception. Moist, flavorful, and delicious!

Adamaria · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and daughter picked out the cake, and i picked out the design; the cake testing was the best they let you know how long it would be you take it home so the decisions was easier for you and your groom, and it was more relaxing to decide on the cake when we saw the for the first time it was beautiful and it tasted just like the cake testing.

Duane · Married on 06/06/2015

Coccadots made our cake for our firefighter theme wedding and they did a great job! It was so moist and so good! They were right on time at the reception and very professional! There price was very good for how much we recieved too! Highly recommended!

Eric · Married on 05/30/2015

Coccadotts did it again! The cake came perfectly exactly how we ordered. I always loved Coccadotts and this is why! So easy to work with as well.

Sandy · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I used Coccadotts to provide our wedding cake and cupcakes for our wedding. We recently got married on May 23, 2015. The cake and cupcakes were exactly what we wanted and they looked beautiful and tasted excellent. Our guests raved about the cupcakes on how great they tasted. We highly recommend this cake shop.

Hyla · Married on 05/16/2015

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER! It was beautiful and delicious as well!

Meagan · Married on 03/21/2015

We got our wedding cake from Coccadotts and they did an amazing job! Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, it was DELICIOUS!! They are so professional and called ME before the wedding to make sure they had all the details right. Thank you Coccadotts!!

Piper · Married on 11/15/2014

My daughter and her husband were marrying in upstate New York, but were visiting us in Myrtle Beach, SC. We were able to have a cake tasting in Myrtle Beach and the order was sent to New York for the wedding cake. We also ordered a grooms cake that was the hit of the wedding (the groom loves Cheez It's, so my husband gave him his "own box") -
    The staff at Coccadotts is amazing in all their locations. Their food is delicious. And I can't believe that they give the bride and groom a first anniversary cake! Thanks ladies - No wonder you are Food Network winners!

• User4209561 · 2+ years ago

Coccadotts did a fantastic job on our wedding cake!! The cake was delicious and the pumpkin shape was right on!!! Thank You

Not only was the cake moist and delicious, it looked great. Coccadotts brought my ideas and likes into an amazingly decorated cake.