Coccadotts Cake Shop Reviews

Coccadotts Cake Shop 4
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake

We were so happy with how our wedding cake came out from Coccadotts. Everyone in the Albany area already knows how delicious their cakes are, but they also got the presentation exactly right. I explained the cake once and it was exactly as I had pictured it. The cake was one of the only things I actually got to eat on my wedding day because I was so busy, but I wasn't going to let that go to waste! We got a raspberry white chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting, which was absolutely amazing. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lauren Thomas · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

I found a cake I loved from Coccadott's Instagram and asked them to re-create it with my color scheme - the results were gorgeous. When we first stopped in we hadn't set up a cake tasting appointment but they generously accommodated us by giving us cupcakes and filling samples. We ended up choosing the raspberry swirl cake with a vanilla buttercream, which was unique and definitely a crowd-pleaser. Coccadott's was excellent and very easy to work with from start to finish, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Coccadotts Cake Shop 5

Happy Wife · Married on 02/10/2019

YUM!! Cant miss with Coccotts

I order cupcakes from them all the time. You cant beat the quality, taste, designs! They can make anything.They are the best. I ordered cupcakes for my small wedding. They were beautiful and tasty as usual!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Laura · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful Cake!

We got a smaller two tiered cake and a full sheet cake for our wedding. The tasting was great and they listened to everything we wanted. Our cake came out perfectly!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Shayla

Shayla · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Bakery!

I hired Coccadotts to create a custom mini wedding cake for my husband and I's elopement. It was perfect! The size was just right, and the styling was adorable. It also tasted amazing! I am very happy with our cake! Thanks so very much!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Coccadotts Cake Shop 6

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

We got our wedding cake through Coccadotts through our caterer. We also did a tasting for Coccadotts and the tasting was so great, they made 3 small cakes for us with the flavors we were looking for, and also put a few additional fillings in the box to try with it. After selecting the flavors we decided to go with, we then provided photos of the type of cake we were looking for. As neither myself or my husband are huge icing fans we were looking for something with lighter icing without the 'bare icing cake' look that is all over pinterest, and they understood that vision exactly. On our wedding day the cake was iced beautifully, and upon cutting into it, it had the exact amount of icing that we were looking for on the exterior of the cake. The cake was delicious, moist, tasty, and just perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

For our wedding we wanted to do cupcakes along with a 6 inch cake. We wanted something minimal in design that would go with our rustic decor. As far as taste we loved that we had the option to try multiple flavors at the tasting. They were very good at recommending complimenting fillings and cakes. We ended up choosing 2 different cupcake flavors as well as a third for our small cake. Our guests appreciated that we ordered enough to allow them to try both if wanted. Many guests have said the cupcakes were better than any wedding cake they've had. Delivery was on time and communication was prompt.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Coccadotts Cake Shop 7

Kristy Drabyk · Married on 06/06/2018

So delicious!

From the cake tasting to the wedding day - the cake was so delicious and looked even better then our visions! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Coccadotts Cake Shop 8
  • O

Olga · event on 11/12/2017

We placed a special order for Troll Theme Cupcakes and they were amazing! Everybody loved them-they were delicious and exactly as we discussed before. Very fast response by email and then calling back to discuss he order on the phone. On-time delivery. Very happy with Coccadots and will definitely come back again!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Shawna · Married on 09/10/2017

I could not possibly have been happier with the service and quality we received from Coccadotts! I'm so thankful we chose them for our wedding cake vendor. The entire experience was great, from the fun choices for our cake tastings (and the huge portions were much appreciated, as my whole family ended up tasting them with us!) to the responsiveness of the staff. I can't say enough about our wedding cake: it was exactly what we'd hoped for and envisioned, and was absolutely delicious. We gave our wedding planner a photo of the cake we'd like created for us, and the end product from Coccadotts was even lovelier than the photo they modeled it after. (We had a naked cake concept, all carrot cake, and had our florist decorate it with greenery.) Everyone raved about both the visual and the taste. They were amazing and I would absolutely recommend them for your events!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Krystal · Married on 08/04/2017

Christina was so incredibly helpful at our cake tasting. We had looked into a few other places, but none had the variety that Coccadotts had. She listened to what we wanted and helped us come up with an affordable way to keep our cake and cupcakes within our budget. She also came up with two unique flavors that I never would have thought of for our wedding- and they went over fabulously! I couldn't have been happier with our choice to use Coccadotts as our wedding cake home. We tell everyone we know to go to Coccadotts for all their cake needs and frequent them when we can! Thank you, Coccadotts, for making my wedding so special and amazing!!!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Heather · Married on 07/21/2017

We had Coccadotts for our wedding cake! It was amazing! The whole process was easy and painless. They were on time and the cake was beautiful and delicious! Thank you for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Cindra · event on 06/24/2017

Christina & staff, I want to thank you for a talented job, well done! Not only beautiful, but beyond delicious! This beautiful cake added a special touch to my daughters 30th Birthday! Again, another huge thank you to Cocodotts !!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Charlotte · Married on 03/27/2017

My wedding was in Myrtle Beach, SC and we live outside of SC (in Illinois). The communication with Coccadotts via phone, email and in person was all flawless. I found them online and viewed their website which was easy to navigate. I filled out the information in the contact section of the website and went from there. I scheduled a cake tasting, selected the 3 cake flavors and 3 fillings which were all correct when we went in for the consultation. We worked with Kristen who was AWESOME and understood exactly what I wanted. We liked all 3 samples and she explained that we could have each cake tier a different flavor and filling (we selected that option) which allowed harmony between my fiancé and I. Our cake was EXACTLY like the picture we showed Kristen. Cake deposit and final payment was handled via phone without issue. Days prior to our wedding day I was contacted to ensure everything was accurate with the reception address, time, etc. that they had. I will purchase our anniversary cake from Coccadotts and highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Katee · Married on 10/15/2016

Delicious! Our wedding cake was to die for.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/22/2016

Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding cake. The cake was flawless, delicious and delivered exactly when it was supposed to. We contacted Coccadott's several times with questions, changes and additions to our order. The staff was always courteous, friendly and helpful!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Karen · Married on 05/14/2016

This coccadots was located in Myrtle Beach, SC. We did a cake and cupcakes. They were delicious. Decorations of cakes were beautiful. Great quality.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Kelly · event on 05/09/2016

I had ordered a cake from Coccadotts Cake Shop in Albany, NY for a going away luncheon on Monday, May 9, 2016 and picked the cake up on my way to work. The cake was gorgeous, as usual, as we have used them for various events such as new baby, retirement, etc. I ended up dropping this cake upside down as I was prepping for our meeting and almost had a meltdown. I called Coccodotts back up and let them know what happed. I asked if they had a ready-made cake that could be somewhat similar to the one I just ruined, and Christine told me she could have a new one done in about 20 minutes. Just bring back the ruined cake, and she would swap it out. I have to tell you they had another cake waiting for me that looked as good as the first one I had picked up earlier!! The cake was beautiful and tasted great as usual!!! I plug this bakery to everyone I know...they are great to work with...Thank you all so much for today...you couldn't have been nicer!!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 02/13/2016

We had our cake tasting at coccadotts and they were awesome!! So helpful and attentive. They made us very excited for our wedding cake!

Sent on 02/25/2016
  • User5626132 · event on 11/08/2015

Used this bakery for a smash cake for my son's birthday! Very reasonable price and did according to my preferences.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Charlotte · Married on 09/20/2015

Coccadots was a great vendor for cake. They give you 3 small cakes, of your choosing, that you can take home to taste; we made a little cake tasting party out of it. The cake on the wedding day was beautiful, we did the butter cream frosting. It did not melt or sweat, it looked beautiful even when we cut it. All the guests loved it.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Christina · Married on 09/19/2015

MY WEDDING CAKE WAS FABULOUS! I shopped for my cake from Florida without even tasting it any flavors of the cake because we were getting married in NY and my venue recommended them. So the website is very helpful and if you email them about flavoring they will quickly respond. I also sent them a picture of my cake design and it was spot on. We had almond flavored cake which is popular with raspberry filling and butter cream frosting. OMG i don't even like cake but I could have eaten the whole thing!!! My husband is the same way and he couldn't stop eating it at the reception. Moist, flavorful, and delicious!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Adamaria · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and daughter picked out the cake, and i picked out the design; the cake testing was the best they let you know how long it would be you take it home so the decisions was easier for you and your groom, and it was more relaxing to decide on the cake when we saw the for the first time it was beautiful and it tasted just like the cake testing.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Duane · Married on 06/06/2015

Coccadots made our cake for our firefighter theme wedding and they did a great job! It was so moist and so good! They were right on time at the reception and very professional! There price was very good for how much we recieved too! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Eric · Married on 05/30/2015

Coccadotts did it again! The cake came perfectly exactly how we ordered. I always loved Coccadotts and this is why! So easy to work with as well.

Sent on 06/01/2015