Coastal Maine Canopies Reviews

Coastal Maine Canopies 7
  • Anna

Anna Groman · Married on 08/24/2019

Seriously phenomenal!

Chris was such a pleasure to work with starting from when we first reached out to him. He clearly loves what he does and helped walk us through our different options for our wedding in my parents fields. When it came time for set up he arrived with one other guy and got everything up in a couple of hours - we are still in awe! We had a larger tent with the dancefloor and a separate attached tent for our bar and it worked out perfectly! Chris installed the lights in such a way that everything looked gorgeous and even helped us rig up a very DIY style lighting setup over the area where we were going to sit outside. The day of there was threat of rain but we weren't worried at all because of the beautiful tent! We moved everything inside it and it ended up being sunny but we kept it that way and wouldn't have had it any other way! Hiring Coastal Maine Canopies means you can breathe easy the day of knowing no matter what, everything will be perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Coastal Maine Canopies 19
    Coastal Maine Canopies 20
  • Sophie

Sophie Booth · Married on 07/20/2019

We are just THRILLED with our tent and experience with Chris

We stumbled on Chris at Coastal Maine Canopies through our officiant, Maria Northcott. From the beginning, Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with. He's super experienced in the industry and knows what he's doing, which was crucial for us when planning a DIY wedding. He came right out to our remote wedding site over the winter holidays and met with me and my parents for over an hour, discussing tent dimensions, lighting options, and what would be possible given our property. He is one of the most honest, genuine people I've ever worked with - his word is gold, he's knowledgable and kind, and he's absolutely trustworthy. He gave us an incredible deal on our sailcloth tent, which was brand new and gorgeous. Our DJ, who's worked in the industry for 13 years, mentioned that it was the most beautiful tent wedding he's ever attended...! Chris worked with us every step of the way to make sure the tent fit our needs. He's an absolute gem and his tents and service are worth every penny (and more).

Sent on 07/30/2019

Lydia · Married on 08/04/2018

I can not say enough great things about Chris and Costal Maine Canopies. Chris has a kind and genuine heart and you can tell he is passionate about his work, he was so professional the entire process and had a can do attitude the whole time. Our tent was absolutely gorgeous and by far the cleanest wedding tent I had ever seen. That’s saying a lot as I am also a wedding planner. The price was very reasonable comparatively. I was so impressed with our tent and will be referring Costal Maine Canopies to any of my clients looking for a wedding tent in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2018