Club Violin Reviews

44 | Nags Head, NC

44 Reviews for Club Violin

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Leslie with Club Violin was great to work with! We requested contemporary guitar and violin duo for our ceremony and she made that happen beautifully! I would definitely recommend Club Violin to others looking for a music, we were very happy with their services!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the trio for our 9/22/2018 wedding and we are so happy with the vendor! We didn't have any strong opinions about music played before or during the ceremony so Leslie from Club Violin provided some great ideas for music. It was so beautifully played!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Leslie and the Club Violin team were amazing!! Coordinating with Leslie before our May wedding at the Inn on the Pamlico Sound was a breeze. We were able to easily communicate via email. Most importantly, Leslie and her team are incredibly talented musicians.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2016

Amazing!!! Their music was beautiful!

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • Lindi

Lindi · Married on 05/02/2015

Leslie was a gem to work with! Always super nice, friendly, and helpful!! Their music is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Made me cry everytime I hear my wedding song which was canon in D. They played during my beach wedding ceremony and did a great job, was a little hard to hear as it was windy that day and had been bad weather the day before so the seas were extremely rough but other than that everything was great!! Would def recommend them! All very nice and friendly and like I said, beautifulllllll music!! Can't ask for better!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Katelyn · Married on 04/25/2015

Working with Leslie was great! Living in South Carolina made it a little more challenging to plan our beach North Carolina wedding, but Leslie was very responsive through email and on the phone. We even met with her to sit down and listen to a few options of songs we had been thinking of using for our ceremony. So glad we did because we instantly knew that one song was not going to work!

She is an extremely talented violinist, and with the guitarist, our ceremony music was beautiful! If anyone is looking for professional, talented, and a fun ceremony musician, I highly recommend using Club Violin. We are so pleased with our choice of using them.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Meredith · Married on 09/06/2014

I am so glad I chose Club Violin to play at both my ceremony and cocktail hour! Leslie and her team are first class musicians. Not only did they sound truly amazing that they had everyone in tears at my ceremony, Leslie is easy to work with and very responsive. She helped us choose the best songs for our processional/recessional and provided sound advice on songs that just wouldn't work. I would absolutely recommend Club Violin to anyone planning their wedding down in the Outer Banks, Leslie and her team will definitely make it memorable and special for you and your guests.

Sent on 09/12/2014

I chose Club Violin (Leslie) to play violin during my beach ceremony at kitty hawk pier. I was worried about the sound not being heard well due to the ocean and the beach being so narrow but I was all the way up in the hotel with the door shut and could hear her playing! She was awesome. It was such a nice touch to bring formality and more tradition to the beach ceremony. Thank you Leslie!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Sandra · Married on 06/14/2014

I chose Club Violin to provide music at our ceremony & cocktail hour at Elizabethan Gardens. I could not have been happier with my choice! Leslie was our main contact and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was friendly, professional, and offered really great advice.

Martin and Alice were our violin/cello duo and they were wonderful! My only regret was that I never got to really enjoy the music!! I missed the cocktail hour with all the pictures we had to take.

Future brides - You will not regret your decision if you choose Club Violin. As you choose your vendors, you will realize how amazing it is to trust a vendor and know that they will deliver.

Thank you, Club Violin, for providing such a beautiful soundtrack to our wedding!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jon & Julene · Married on 06/11/2014

We were so pleased with Club Violin's guitar and violin duo for our wedding ceremony. Leslie was always very timely in her responses, especially considering we reside out of state and communicated primarily via email. At (nearly) the last minute, I requested that Leslie incorporate a song not listed on their website ("Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley) for the postlude. It was such a nice surprise that she was able to do this for me, and she really made us feel so special on our big day.

I read in another review that someone was unhappy with the lack of amplified music. I recommend carefully reviewing the guidelines for your wedding venue. For example, weddings held at the national seashore may be unable to have amplified music. This is a guideline placed by the venue rather than by the musicians. This was something we had been concerned about, but it ultimately was not an issue. Leslie is familiar with the rules regarding amplified music in various beach areas and was so helpful in helping us work out these details.

Leslie and Steve made our wedding day so beautiful. I highly recommend them for your Outer Banks wedding day!

Sent on 06/17/2014

katey · Married on 06/07/2014

Club violin was amazing to work with! I live in Maryland but got married in OBX and being an out-of-town bride can be annoying communicating with vendors. It was SO easy working with Club Violin from afar and everything went without a hitch during our wedding ceremony. My (now) husband was SO excited they offered a trumpet in addition to the strings -- it was a fun trio and our guests loved it as well. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Meghan · Married on 05/24/2014

Club Violin was great to work with. We had a string quartet, and they were responsive and had a huge selection of tried and true music choices to choose from. My husband and I were able to have a mix of classic and contemporary music in the ceremony. Plus, they really helped set the feel for our classic, fun wedding. They did a great job coordinating with our ceremony venue and were set-up and ready to go on the day of the ceremony. All the songs went smoothly and they did a great job transitioning and setting the tone for different portions of the ceremony!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Our ceremony music was outstanding! We met with Leslie and she took the time to listen to us and help us decide the direction we wanted to go with the ceremony music. Leslie took the time to play songs for us that evening and was even willing to purchase the sheet music to a special request we had. We also booked the cello with the violin. Leslie and John were fantastic. If you are looking for someone to help make your day/ceremony even more special you need not look anywhere else.

Hayley and Ryan

Sent on 04/22/2014

Tim · Married on 07/07/2013

Awesome! If you want a classic addition to your event go with Club Violin! Leslie actually came out to meet us a couple weeks before our event and played our music selections for us right next to the beach. They are flexible, friendly, and professional. Great!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Tara · Married on 06/28/2013

Club Violin provided wonderful music for my ceremony. Leslie was extremely helpful in selecting my music. I would highly recommend Club Violin to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Perfection! I had some seriously random requests and it was perfection! Music was beautiful and it was a great price. The owner was really great to work with. Very nice! It adds something really special to your wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2012

Leslie did a fantastic job playing the music for my ceremony. Not really having an idea for what pieces I wanted played I gave her a few ideas of what I liked, but ultimately let her make the call with what she wanted to play. She picked what she thought would work best for my wedding, and did a great job. As a fellow wedding vendor, I've not only worked with her at my own wedding but the weddings of many of my clients. She's always professional and does a wonderful job. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Heather · Married on 09/26/2012

Perfect! Leslie was great to work with. I went with violin and cello duo for ceremony. We got married on the beach. Music was very beautiful! Highly recommend Club Violin.

Sent on 01/02/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/06/2012

Club Violin was wonderful to work with for our wedding ceremony. We hired a solo guitarist who was able to play a special version of Here Comes the Bride for us from a video we saw on you tube! They are very responsive with emails and very detailed so you know what they expect from you and you know exactly what they will be doing on the wedding day. We didn't do a rehersal or even meet with them prior to the day (although we could have and they offered to) and things still came out perfect.

Sent on 07/13/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2012

Beautiful – no complaints. Leslie had just had a baby, so she sent Beth to play violin and Steve on the guitar. They sounded great together, and were very professional and played all of the right music. I could hear them from over the dunes too, so I know they must have been well-amplified (but not too loud either).

Sent on 07/06/2012

Caroline · Married on 06/16/2012

Club Violin was so wonderful to work with and did such an amazing job on our wedding, 5/19,2012. They played not only for our ceremony but for our luncheon as well. They are such talented musicians and the music flowed so beautifully. They even played a custom song my Dad had chosen for our dance together, and he was so excited! He wasn't expecting it, and they came through, even though the request was only a a week or two before the wedding. Club Violin truly made our day so much more beautiful and special. Leslie and her team are awesome and super easy to communicate with. We highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Sweet sweet ladies that played for us, and they did such a great job! Our music was beautiful and they were so kind and great musicians. We loved the music they played!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2012

Leslie was a delight to work with and was so responsive for someone who was pretty pregnant when we were working with her. The music at our wedding was beautiful and I can't thank her enough for all her suggestions. We received a lot of compliments on the music that was played. I would highly recommend Club Violin to anyone...they were amazing!!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Krystal · Married on 04/21/2012

I absolutely loved working with Leslie at Club Violin. She played everything we requested and it sounded beautiful. She played on the beach and everyone, including me :), could hear the music. Her rates were the best around and I would not think about ever using anyone else.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Amy · Married on 04/21/2012

Love their music! Leslie from Club Violin was easy to work with and has an extended group of talented professionals in her referral base that address a wide variety of musical interests. Leslie played a series of tunes for me in her studio to help me clarify my musical goals for the ceremony. I found Leslie and her colleagues to be professional, reliable and talented. I would highly recommend Club Violin.

Amy & Jack