6 Reviews for Clik-Me-Quik

Photobooth (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Props (1)
6 Clik-Me-Quik Reviews

Our first time working with Click-Me-Quik was excellent! Alison was so awesome to work with. She made sure they came prepared with ample props to match our black & white themed gala which really meant a lot to us. The ability to choose between sizes of prints was also a plus. We will definitely work with them in the future.

Profile Picture Cecily, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely love Clik me Quick! Alison is amazing to work with. Everyone at our wedding including my husband and I truly loved having them as our photo booth vendor. Differen size strip options as well backgrounds to match your wedding invitation and colors! The memory book made at the end of the night to capture the moments and let your guest sign is so very special and unique! We also received copies of all the pics on an USB not to mention all of our guest received a photo strip as well.
We live in South Florida but of ever in need of a photo booth company in the central Florida area we’re going with them! Definitely recommended to anyone I know! Thank you Clik Me Quick!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 12/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Props, Photobooth

I used Clik me Quik for my wedding October 20th at Bakers Ranch in Parrish and they were absolutely amazing! I love the personalized book we received at the end of the night with every ones photos in it, along with a zip drive! The props were awesome and the attendant was wonderful. All my guests loved it, it really loosened them up and got them in a fun party mood :)

Profile Picture megan, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the initial phone call to the final moments of cleaning up Alison and her staff were nothing short of professional and friendly. Alison went over and above what I expected for my son’s Homecoming Banquet. The strips were made to match the theme along with extra props. Highly recommend for your event.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Clik me Quik was an awesome activity for me and my guests to participate in. They are professional and always putting the customer first. The props were super fun and along with the type of event you have. My guests had lots of fun with this photo booth. If you're looking for a fun photo booth with professional people I recommend Clik me Quik!!!!

Profile Picture Marlene, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was so great! We booked 2 hours for our wedding and got a album of all the strips and a flashdrive!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews