13 Reviews for Clazel Theater

Indoor (2)
Event Planning (2)
Lighting/Sound (2)
Linens (2)

We didn't end up choosing this venue because of our date, but it was wonderful. Kat is really helpful with helping you imagine what your day will look like while in the venue.

My only complaint is that the venue is a bit too "club" feeling. I know that is its primary use, but it was hard to see my wedding there with giant "Clazel" logos plastered everywhere. I'm sure it wouldn't be too noticeable once everything is decorated, but it definitely wasn't the best.

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

The Clazel offers a very unique venue. They offer day-of coordination and will tie in catering and a DJ, all in-house. This creates an experience that cannot be beat since everyone involved knows the process.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 12/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

The Clazel is not only a unique, amazing venue. But working with Cat makes everything so simple. She answered every question I had, and believe me there were days that I had question after question, after question. She always responded very quickly! If you are looking for a place that takes care of everything this is definitely the place! Our wedding guests loved the venue and we loved it and the amazing service!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great time at the Clazel; the venue was all people could talk about. Cat helped us organize the event and did a great job organizing everything. The food was good too!

Profile Picture Randall, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor
3.5

A beautiful venue to have a party or wedding.

Profile Picture User5019555, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Cat was fantastic. The wedding turned out great. Food was delicious and dj was good.

Profile Picture Cassie, 11/29/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Clazel is a gorgeous venue with so much history. We knew we wanted to book them for our wedding reception the moment we walked in. They offer catering, a DJ, and a wedding coordinator in their packages and the quality is worth far more than the overall price.

The staff is completely awesome and professional. Our wedding coordinator, Cat, was always organized and flexible. We threw so many questions at her and she handled them with grace. Honestly, I don't think we could have gotten a better person for the job.

Overall, I would highly recommend the Clazel to anyone who appreciates the beauty an old 1920s theatre has to offer. The space is so unique that it will blow away your guests. We've been married for two weeks now and we're still receiving compliments on our beautiful reception venue!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/18/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Clazel went above and beyond. The service is out of this world and the atmosphere matches it perfect. Cat, the wedding coordinator was amazing at meeting our needs and keeping us up to date with information. She was very helpful with all aspects of our big day and the fact that they take care of the DJ and catering just made the choice that much easier. The Clazel will always hold a special place in my heart. Beautiful venue and beautiful people made our day great.

Profile Picture Kris, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Most beautiful venue. I had endless compliments on my venue and how smoothly everything went. Amazing wedding coordinator. Delicious food.

Profile Picture brittney, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We went with The Clazel because of the vintage look. It was so beautiful inside and it was different from other venues we looked at. We saw some venues that were just a big empty hall which I would have to decorate. The Clazel was just so stunning on its own. I brought my table décor and a few other things to decorate and they were able to make the place look fantastic! The place was so pretty on its own, we mainly used come candles and Christmas lights to decorate. Since it was an old movie theatre, we stuck with that theme. We had movie theatre candy and a movie playing on the big screen! It was very unique!

Another thing that we liked is we could use their catering service, DJ, and bar staff. I liked that I did not have to find someone to take care of all those services. Again, some of the hall we looked at we had to bring our on caterer, alcohol, bar staff and DJ. The Clazel offered all of those things. I would also highly recommend all of those services. The DJ was very good and kept the flow going. I thought he was very good. I also loved all their staff. They were all so friendly. Their wedding coordinator Cat was very impressive! She was so helpful. She answered all emails and phone calls promptly. She was willing to meet with me when I wanted to discuss something or see the hall again. Plus she was very organized! She made me feel very relaxed about my reception. Cat as well as the other staff made it so I didn’t have to worry about a thing!

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing! I highly recommend The Clazel!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Extremely responsive and helpful!

Profile Picture Kylie, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the Clazel as the reception venue for our wedding because the space is so unique and fun. We had a vintage circus themed wedding, and the Clazel was a perfect set-up for this. The Clazel was easily able to accomodate our wedding of 185 guests. The owner is very responsive and is happy to work with couples and make adjustments. We used the DJ services there, and the DJ was great too. We also used the Clazel catering services, which were flexible, accommodating, and the food was well prepared. If you are looking for a wedding venue that is easy to work with and is exciting and original, I highly recommend the Clazel.

Profile Picture User2733183, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Staff was very helpful and polite. The owner was very easy to work with and very helpful. Beautiful building for a wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/14/12, 2 Reviews