Our Event Managers are professional and courteous. At Graystone Hall, we understand the importance of communication during the event planning process, which is why our management staff is available to answer all of your questions or concerns. Our prompt customer service is only one of many reasons Graystone Hall maintains such a high standard of excellence.
- Check current availability on our website.
- We are located off 795 in Perrysburg which is very close to the exit off 75 by Bass Pro Shops AND very close to the turnpike exit. Very simple directions and little travel time will do for any out-of-town traveling guests.
- We work with a group of hotels just minutes away for anyone needing hotel accommodations, with one that provides shuttle bus transportation to the venue and back to the hotel!
- We can fit up to 350 guests which is VERY comfortable for an estimated guest count from 125-250. Even at the max of 350 guests, we can still supply you with a HUGE dance floor of about 1,200 sq ft. Guests and children love the comfortable space that they can celebrate the night away with the special couple.
- We allow outside catering! There is not much in the area that allows you to bring in outside food vendors. Yes, we do have a list of Preferred Caterers to choose from but you can bring in that catered food that you MUST have for your big day if you wish.
- We have our own liquor license. You won’t have to worry about purchasing all the beverages and supplying the bartenders on your own! We take care of the hassle for you and also have discounted drink prices for those under 21!
Venues you may like
See other venues that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
Lewis Wedding 10-5-19
Professional and Patient
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
What a beautiful and large facility! Great staff!
Would you like to visit?