Graystone Banquet Hall Reviews

View more information

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/05/2019

Lewis Wedding 10-5-19

I cannot say enough great things about this hall and the amazing women that runs/owns it! Laura was nothing short of amazing and made this a breeze. Their prices are great, the hall is absolutely beautiful and I was filled with questions the entire year that we were in contact and she never ever had a problem helping me and almost always returned my phone calls the same day. Very flexible with meeting times and very thorough when explaining everything. We also used her for chair covers and they were beautiful. Our reception was perfect because we had the perfect venue! I highly recommend Graystone and anything else wedding related that Laura has to offer. I would 100% book them again, but let’s hope I never need to LOL. Thanks for an amazing wedding reception Laura and the team at Graystone! ❤️
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 07/13/2019

Professional and Patient

Laura, the hall manager was fantastic to work with through this process. She was able to show me the hall multiple times and give me example layouts of prior weddings. Laura was patient and very helpful through the /year and a half process I had of planning my 7/13/19 wedding.
    Allison Married on 06/27/2015
    Graystone was perfect for our reception. I loved the stage for the bridal party to set on. It was perfect size to have all 25 tables plus a huge dance floor. Laura was great to plan with. With the heavy amounts of rain we had on our wedding day, the hall did experience some flooding; however, there were people there all evening taking care of it. Our reception continued on and it did not wreck a thing! Thank you Graystone!
    Kim Married on 08/10/2018
    Graystone was an excellent venue for the number of people we had, which was 300. It was cozy but there was plenty of space for people to dance and move around. Laura was accommodating and attentive to our needs.
    Andrea Married on 09/15/2012
    I heard positive feedback from other people who had their wedding receptions at Graystone, so I checked them out. I thought Laura was really friendly and helpful and the cost was affordable. The staff was very friendly and the hall looked SO beautiful.
  • User2041926 2+ years ago
    It was frustrating to only be in the hall a certain amount of time the night before without paying extra, even though they didn't have another event scheduled. There's rules about what you can hang without having to pay someone. They charge extra for certain caterers. The hall was a reasonable cost though and it fit everyone very comfortably.
  • User967590 2+ years ago
    Had a great time, I would rent again
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 06/06/2020

2020 Wedding

The rental pricing was reasonable for the size of the hall. We had a couple issues with last minute changes due to covid-19 restrictions. I know the host was fairly new, but I think she should be more knowledgeable about policies, pricing and procedures so more questions are answered upfront instead of going back and forth waiting for answers. It was already difficult to have a wedding during the pandemic with the guidelines we had to follow, but for the owner to be there harassing my guests (couples standing together) was very unacceptable! Most of the staff was friendly but there was a couple that were rude.