Church of the Open Road Reviews

Church of the Open Road 1
  • Kate

Kate Church · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Kate- bride

Menon is an incredibly kind person. She took so much time to make us a personalized ceremony and it was the most special part of my day. She is very responsive and she even hiked into the woods for the perfect ceremony spot!! She will make you feel very comfortable and over she did an absolutely amazing job!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Bailey Backus · Married on 08/16/2019

Very pleased

Everything went very well. The Church of the Open Road was very helpful in my planning of the ceremony.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Philip Wirth · Married on 05/11/2019

All the right guidance

Provided me with all of the information I needed to legally perform the ceremony, questions to ask the county and how to complete the marriage license. Examples of ceremony is a great reference and using this information prepared a short service that, other than the rain, went perfectly.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Brittani · Married on 08/22/2018

We're very happy that we found Menon to be our wedding officiant! She personalized our ceremony so beautifully! With her experience in wedding planning, she was able to help us coordinate the ceremony, which helped the wedding go smoothly! Thank you for your thoughtful and professional services on our special day!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Jill · Married on 06/30/2018

Church of the open road was very helpful with my preparation for my first wedding. They answered all of my questions and the sample ceremonies were also great. I was well prepared for the day of the wedding and it went beautifully. I highly recommend the Church of the open road.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Michael · Married on 05/05/2018

I really like what this service stands for. I recieved my credentials quickly and they were exactly what i needed to register with the state

Sent on 05/28/2018

Ciera · Married on 10/14/2017

As a wedding planner, I always recommend Church of the Open Road to family or friends officiating a ceremony and have either never been ordained and/or never performed a ceremony before. Chruch of the Open Road is straight to the point, fun and helpful. The founders have gone out of their way to help my couple's officiants prepare for the ceremony and answer any questions. Thank you for this amazing resource that I will continue to recommend for years to come.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Church of the Open Road 2

Andrew · Married on 09/16/2017

I like what Church of the Open Road stands for. To me, it's based on finding spirituality in everyday things. I appreciate how Open Road says what they're for instead of focusing on what their against.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2017

Church of the Open Road supports an ideology we truly identified with and are proud to stand for. Through COTOR, we were able to have a formal, official ceremony with the personal touches we wanted. Happy with and grateful for our experience.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Christine · Married on 06/01/2017

I was recently ordained through Church of the Open Road and it was a wonderful experience. The process of becoming ordained was straightforward and the very reasonable fee that is charged includes a donation to a charitable organization, which was important to the couple I married and to me as well. There are a number of great resources on the church's website that helped as I began to write the wedding ceremony. Menon and other ministers with the church were always available to offer their support and guidance. I would highly recommend ordination through this church.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Susanna · Married on 09/26/2015

Bishop Billingsley was the absolute best officiant selection we could have made!!! We had been turned down by other officiants due to scheduling conflicts and a non-willingness to marry persons that were not recognized members of particular congregations. It was such a blessing in disguise, b/c we discovered The Church of the Open Road, and its bishop. Menon is an incredible listener, has an innate talent for perfecting visions, and has such a great sense of humor. She was extremely professional and committed from start to finish, even going well above and beyond to make sure our ceremony was seamless and expectations exceeded. My husband and I would recommend her for any ceremony without hesitation. You will be very glad you selected such a warm, intelligent, dedicated officiant!!

Sent on 01/29/2017