90 Reviews for Cheshire Tree Floral Designs

Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Let me start off by saying how impressed I was with Sue and Kent at Cheshire Tree as they were one of the most professional vendors I have had the pleasure to work with. From the beginning, we felt very comfortable with their knowledge and understanding of the vision we had for our wedding flowers as well as being organized and timely with their proposal. I am so happy we chose Cheshire Tree to do our wedding flowers. I had my mind set on picasso calla lilies for the bridal party and white calla lilies for my bouquet and everything was absolutely stunning and exceeded our expectations. Sue had personally delivered the flowers to the hotel and then quietly left to go finish the set up at Mulino's at Lake Isle Country Club. I know this was their first time working at Mulino's however you would never know that as setup was flawless. Sue and Kent even returned at the end of the evening to wrap up our the flowers on the tables so our guests could take them home. We would absolutely recommend Cheshire Tree to our family and friends for they are genuinely nice people who created spectacular floral designs and went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sue is an absolute artist as well as a true professional; I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!
Sue made the process extremely easy and helped me move from vague color ideas to specific floral descriptions. Making changes to my floral plan over the following months was very easy, as well. Whatever I may have pictured beforehand, however, paled in comparison to the breathtaking bouquets that Sue presented us with on the wedding day. I cannot say enough how vibrant and excellent the flower quality was and how artistically they were put together. Our guests--and especially our parents--raved about the arrangements! I can't wait to see the professional photos and can definitely recommend Cheshire Tree to other brides.

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cheshire Tree saw our vision for that special day, and enhanced the venue with fabulous suggestions.

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

For our wedding, we were looking for simple and rustic and Sue and Kent delivered! During our consultation, they showed us other weddings they had done at our venue for inspiration, which was so helpful in creating our wedding look. They provided us with a very detailed proposal, which included pictures so that we could see our vision. Sue helped us along the way and was so easygoing when we made a few last minute changes. They were timely on the day of the wedding and even helped the men put on their boutonnieres. They also threw in an extra boutonniere for the groom in case he was “hugged too many times.” Our chuppah (which they put together) was absolutely perfect. Their prices are very reasonable for the area. We would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When we arrived at Sue & Kent's to discuss floral arrangements, we knew that Cheshire Tree would be the perfect florist to decorate our wedding.

They were very warm and welcoming. Seated in front of a giant monitor, it was very easy for us to discuss our vision. Sue and Kent quickly pulled up photos of arrangements that they had created in the past to describe particular flowers as well as various styles for bouquets, centerpieces, the chuppah, and wearables. They took notes and began to build out a plan with us.

Walking out of Sue and Kent's home we felt like we were well advised and what we came up with was a joint effort. They are truly experts at what they do and were able to balance some of our naive ideas with their experience and beautiful creations. Whereas other florists thought that some of our ideas would be impossible to see through, Sue and Kent made it happen. They even helped to incorporate personal items to some of our arrangements.

On our wedding day, Sue and Kent delivered. They arrived on time, blended right in, seamlessly helped to move some arrangements between the locations. Most importantly everything was beautiful- better then we could have imagined.

Profile Picture User7436702, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sue and Kent did an unbelievable job at our wedding. They truly made our vision come to life and better; we were so impressed with their work. We showed them images we liked and tried our best to describe our take on what we wanted, and they understood us perfectly! Sue and Kent were great to work with, incredibly professional, accommodating, thorough and responsive. Our birch chuppah was absolutely beautiful, our cake was decorated even better than we could have imagined, and our personal flowers and centerpieces were lovely. We would highly recommend Cheshire Tree Floral Designs. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special and beautiful!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements
3.0

We worked with Sue and Ken for our October 2015 wedding after I had seen some of their work at a bridal expo held at the venue where our reception would be located. Sue and Ken were very accommodating to our budget, which was appreciated. They definitely didn't try to get us to spend more than we were comfortable with. We decided on having 2 centerpiece styles to kind of spruce things up. One, a curly willow with orchid, and the other a manzanita tree with vine. Both centerpieces had hanging tree lights. The centerpieces were divine. I mean truly so dreamy and made the entire room look so gorgeous. The groomsmen boutonnieres were also very well made.

And that was really all that I was happy with. The bridesmaid bouquets looked nothing like the picture I showed them. The fake flowers from Michael's looked better. The corsages for our moms and the boutonnieres for our fathers were just ok. I was really, really unhappy with my bouquet. Another item that did not resemble the picture I showed them. The bouquet was quite costly ($250) and I would have been happier with the sunflowers from Trader Joe's.

Now, if you want someone who will be responsive - they are not the ones for you. Sue took ages to respond to any emails I sent, and never returned my calls. She would sometimes take 2 weeks to answer. I'm sorry but two weeks is not acceptable. If you don't need answers right away, then maybe this won't be such a problem but it was for me.

Profile Picture Alessandra, 10/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Sue & Kent were a pleasure to work with, from the consultation to the actual day of the wedding (including some minor changes I made leading up to the big day). They had great attention to detail & really made sure that what I had envisioned came to life both in my bouquet & the arrangements. I used pretty vivid/bright colors for a fall wedding & they were totally on board. They were able to combine some gorgeous flowers & make them work. I didn't have a tradition centerpiece but they were able to create a stunning arrangement with greenery, candles, lanterns & minimal flowers that matched my bouquet. It was beautiful!

Profile Picture User4689280, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I just had my wedding at the beginning of this month and I can honestly say that Cheshire Tree Floral Designs made my wedding visions come true. They transformed my wedding venue into the beautiful fall inspired vision I had in my mind. Not only do they make stunning floral arrangements,but they are great to work with! They are extremely creative and pay close attention to detail to make sure your wedding day goes perfectly. They thought of the idea of using large pinecones to hold the table place cards for guests that were displayed on a table with a flower arrangement that came out of a pumpkin. The guests at my wedding are still talking about the entrance way and how amazing the flowers were. They even waited for my wedding cake to arrive so they could place flowers on it. The baker offered to do this, but Sue and Kent wanted to put them on themselves. This just shows how they go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is perfect. I highly recommend Cheshire Tree Floral Designs to any future brides or anyone looking for floral arrangements. You will be glad you chose them!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

My sister got married last month and her experience with Sue and Kent was spectacular! The flowers for her wedding were absolutely amazing! They came to our house before the ceremony with our gorgeous bouquets and then at the end of the a very long day came to the reception hall. The centerpieces were amazing and everyone commented on how great the room looked. They were both so kind and their work is absolutely incredible. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing flowers, bouquets and centerpieces.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sue and Kent were terrific to work with. Extremely professional.

Sue picked up quickly on the style and feel we wanted for our wedding at Whitby Castle in Rye, NY. We received many compliments from our friends and family members on the gorgeous arrangements framing the ceremony, the bottles hanging from the aisle chairs, the table centerpieces and the bride/bridesmaids bouquets.

Every detail was wonderful!

Profile Picture User5259686, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wife was living abroad while we were planning our wedding and Sue and Kent were invaluable! They were very communicative and made sure that our vision for our flowers and decor was carried out. Everything came out more beautiful than we'd discussed. We were impressed by their attentiveness, attention to detail and professionalism.

Profile Picture Milnes, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I wasn't sure what to expect walking into Sue and Kent's house but was surely impressed by the time I left. We worked through any ideas/pictures I had and they showed me examples.. together they helped my vision come to life and made it even better! Everything was beautiful! They provided us a VERY detailed proposal (with lots of pictures) to ensure we were on the same page. They asked lots of questions and thought of things I would never have and were very helpful! They were truly a pleasure to work with and are very talented!

Profile Picture User5396825, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so thankful to have found Sue and Kent to do the floral arrangements for our wedding through Wedding Wire. Since we were far away, I worked with Sue through email and google drive to bring the vision I had for our wedding to fruition. And, needless to say, what Sue and Kent produced blew away my expectations! Each successive step of our wedding, from my flowers, to the Church, to the cocktail hour, to the reception, outdid the step before it. Walking into the reception took my breathe away. It was more beautiful than what I imagined and we will forever be grateful you both!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sue and Kent were great to work with and made the whole process very easy. They had many great ideas and pictures of their previous work to help us through the process. The flowers at the wedding were absolutely beautiful and came out just as we had pictured it. They are highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4362634, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sue was a pleasure to work with and one of the most professional vendors we experienced during our wedding planning. My wife and I found Sue to be very attentive and a calming presence, which are two important qualities you'll need in a wedding vendor. If you have a vision for your flower arrangements, Sue will work with you in making it possible. We received many comments from our guests about how great our center pieces were and they really helped bring life to our wedding hall. Like many Grooms, I didn't have much experience in working with floral designs, but i quickly learned how important it is to choose a great florist. Sue made me appreacite the art of floral designing and gained us a life long customers for all of our future floral needs.

Profile Picture User5552867, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sue and Kent were amazing to work with. I am so glad that my cousin recommended them for flowers for my wedding. They exceeded all my expectations and did a phenomenal job on all the flower arrangements. Sue and Kent are super professional and very genuine. They were able to create the exact bouquet I wanted for my wedding just by looking at pictures I brought that I liked, and listening to my vision. They did the same with my bridesmaid bouquets. The bouquets were beyond beautiful and stayed perfect all night (and it was really hot and humid that day!) Sue and Kent made perfect arrangements for the church ceremony and reception. They honored all my requests and even personalized all the boutonnieres and corsages I had made for my family and relatives by putting them in boxes and writing each family member's name on the box. So thoughtful!! My husband even received a complimentary, spare boutonniere just in case his original was squished for all the hugs he got that day! Sue and Kent are masters of their craft and put love, dedication and passion into everything that they do for each client. I received so many compliments on the beautiful table arrangements at my reception. I would highly recommend Sue and Kent to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding day. Their prices are super reasonable and they are able to recreate your vision like no other can!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/19/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sue and Kent are consummate professionals - they are a pleasure to work with - good listeners, unflappable under pressure, artistic visionaries - and most importantly, they DELIVER on their promises! My daughter was married at the Harvard Club of New York City on the evening of June 20, 2015. The aura they created for both the ceremony and the reception was magical, classy and elegant - everything we had hoped for and MORE. The venue has rooms with dramatic proportions, and the scale of the floral arrangements perfectly complemented and enhanced the space - without overpowering the senses. I put my faith in Sue and Kent - and what they produced was awe-inspiring. If you are seeking the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have hired the best, I wholeheartedly recommend Cheshire Tree!

Profile Picture User5212822, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous. Sue completely understood my vision and executed perfectly on the big day. I really did not know exactly which flowers i wanted or what would look the best so I really relied heavily on her expertise and it totally paid off. Amazing flowers for a great price.

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I was extremely impressed by the work done for my wedding from the Cheshire Tree. Working with Sue and Kent was a breeze - she was very open and receptive to my ideas and my multiple changes. She got exactly the look I was going for - and nailed it perfectly! The bouquets were beautiful, as was the Chuppah that my husband and I got married under. When we walked into the reception for the first time and saw how the room was decorated, we were both blown away. The room looked magical! We got a lot of positive feedback from our guests about how beautiful the room looked, and how well decorated the cake was (she decorated our wedding cake with flowers). Everything was classy and elegant! Highly recommend working with the Cheshire Tree.

Profile Picture Kallie, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sue and Kent are talented floral designers and truly understand the intricacies of the wedding business. They are professional, easy-going, kind, and thoughtful. They worked closely with us from start to finish, and made the process stress-free. They do not miss any important details, and will gently guide you if you are not quite sure what you would like. We gave them our loose vision and theme (classic and romantic) and they truly delivered. Our flowers were absolutely stunning and our guests thought so too! We are so happy that our photographer captured so many images of our bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces, because we will always be able to look back in amazement!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were wonderful to work with. All the flowers were done exactly as discussed. They were very flexible with changes we made along the way. They contacted the church and reception place to set up delivery times and even the reception coordinated stated what wonderful people they were with which to work. Their pricing and quality were excellent. We would use them again without a second thought.

Profile Picture User4017825, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My groom and I met with Sue and Kent, having a vague idea of what we wanted for our flowers. From the very beginning they were able to take our ideas and manifest them into something beautiful and unique. Sue was a true professional through everything; putting up with my constantly changing plans with patience and was right there with me through it all to make sure that we never had any doubts about the execution of our flowers.

My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and looked better than I had envisioned it would with my blush and white roses, the bridesmaid bouquets were gorgeous in their different purple hues, the MOB/MOG corsages were beautiful and all of the boutonnieres were the perfect finishing touch for the men.

My ceremony was simple but absolutely gorgeous with the arrangements on the arch and the flowers down the aisle and on the chairs. My reception centerpieces were beyond amazing! Everything came together better than we could have dreamed of!

Simply put, our flowers were breathtaking and beyond anything we could have imagined. I highly recommend Sue, Kent and the Cheshire Tree for your wedding. They will do an amazing job!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers came out exactly how we envisioned them! They had a ton of examples and helped us plan each flower component of wedding.

Profile Picture User4508119, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cheshire Tree was great! Overall very happy with the quality of their service.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/21/14, 1 Review