Cherokee Rose The Venue Reviews

14 | Comfort, TX

14 Reviews for Cherokee Rose The Venue

14 Cherokee Rose The Venue Reviews

Kendra · Married on 02/17/2018

From a photographers standpoint, venues are SO important and this one is definitely a top choice for us! From getting ready, to ceremony, to reception... each location is excellent and provides just the right amount of space for a gorgeous event.

Cherokee Rose The Venue 1
    Cherokee Rose The Venue 7
    Cherokee Rose The Venue 8
    Cherokee Rose The Venue 9

Hannah-Liese · Married on 09/01/2017

We were in love with this venue! All of our guests complemented us on the choice of venue because it was gorgeous! If you're looking for an outdoor venue, you can't get much better than this!
    Pros: it's beautiful, rustic, spacious.
    Cons: it would have been nice to have a place for the groomsmen to hang out or get ready beforehand.

Luckily for us, the weather turned out perfect! But I would recommend using this venue for cooler months because of everything being outside.

Cherokee Rose is unparalleled when it comes to service and execution. The venue provides a multitude of settings from rustic barn with intimate seating arrangements to riverside vow exchanges where nature intertwines the ceremony. We would recommend Cherokee Rose to anyone as it's the only venue we found with something for everyone.

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

This is by far the most beautiful venue in the Hill Country. Picture perfect. Jorja and her husband, Dakota, went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect. Truly wonderful people and a wonderful venue.

Abigail · Married on 04/23/2016

Perfect! We were absolutely happy with everything. They were very detailed in what we could and could not do. Incredibly helpful with anything we needed leading up to the wedding. Every detail was taken care of perfectly. Clean neat and orderly leading up to the wedding and the day of! The support and help on the day of was the best part! The bride comes first and everything is done that can be to be sure everyone is taken care of. My wedding was made perfect by Jorja and Dakota! If you want an elegant Texas wedding suited to just what you want this is the place!!

Tatiana · Married on 03/26/2016

I truly could not have asked for a better experience!!! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, but so flexible and truly leaves room for so many design and styling/set up options. The owners are truly a joy to be around and went above and beyond to ensure my now husband and I had the best wedding possible!!! My guests continually had nothing but great things to say and I truly am happy I went with Cherokee Rose!!! I would 110% recommend them to any bride looking for the perfect hill country wedding.

Peyton · Married on 01/02/2016

If you are looking for a beautiful venue THIS IS IT! Cherokee Rose is gorgeous!! An amazing outdoor (with a great indoor area as well) venue surrounded by Texas Hill Country beauty. As a photographer this venue couldn’t be more picturesque – lovely open fields, unique old barns, on the river, overall it would be an ideal venue to celebrate a wedding or any event! Not only is the location breathtaking, the owners Dakota and Jorja Durden are a delight! They are kind, helpful and went the extra mile to help make everything absolutely perfect!

Mackenzie · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding. Jorja and Dakota worked tirelessly to make our day as special and meaningful as possible.

Cherokee Rose is truly the dream wedding venue!

Jena · event on: 10/25/2014

Cherokee Rose The Venue is such beautiful place. We've used this location for family portrait sessions and they are so easy to work with!! I would recommend this venue for your next event!!

Taryn · Married on 04/22/2017

This is one amazing venue! My husband and I recently got married at Cherokee Rose, and were so happy that we did. The Durden family was extremely accommodating, and helped make our day so special.

The day of our wedding was uncommonly cold for late April, and we originally had half our tables outside on the lawn. When I arrived at the venue at 2pm the day of, I shared my concerns of guests freezing. So, Dakota and his team helped move the tables inside, which allowed for a much more intimate setting for our guests!

If you want to get married by a beautiful river, surrounded by God's glory, and have a wonderful reception in a rustic country barn, this is the place for you!

Also, did I mention they had farm animals!? My guests loved seeing the chickens, petting the cats, and playing with the baby goat!

Linda · Married on 05/13/2017

Jorja is awesome !! Easy towork with and very accomodating.

Astrid · Married on 02/10/2018

Everyone at Cherokee Rose was so accommodating and great to work with. They truly went above and beyond for us. I had full confidence that they would make the best call with any issues that arose on the day of our wedding and they did not disappoint. They allowed us to simply enjoy the day.

• User4366178 · event on: 08/24/2014

Beautiful venue that the owners let us use virtually all of for our engagement pictures. Even had a camp fire going for us. Very accommodating, personable, and a pleasure to work with.