Chateau Elan Winery & Resort Reviews

Chateau Elan Winery & Resort 5
Chateau Elan Winery & Resort 6
Chateau Elan Winery & Resort 7

Kris · Married on 08/08/2018

We fell in love with Chateau Elan when we came years ago to celebrate our 1 year dating anniversary. We had high hopes with the resort being our wedding venue and we are excited to say that Dawn and Jessica exceeded our expectations. Both ladies were very easy to work with, professional, accommodating and the CE team overall showed great teamwork. The wedding planning process, day of and day after were all awesome experiences. Our dream wedding came to fruition and it was because of the kindness, expertise and world class customer service by Dawn and Jessica.

Cara · Married on 10/21/2017

I had the MOST amazing experience with Chateau Elan for my wedding in October. We had our first site visit with Dawn and we knew this was where we wanted to get married. We then worked closely with Aubree, who was absolutely fantastic! She was so quick to respond and was there every step of the way. Everyone at Chateau was so accommodating and organized and made our day go so smoothly. My only regret is that it's over!

Michele · Married on 09/23/2017

I had so much trouble finding the right place for my husband's and I special day. Every place I saw just didn't feel right and no place included as much stuff as Chateau Elan did. I went and toured the grounds of Chateau Elan with Dawn and I knew immediately I wanted my wedding there! The grounds were beautiful and I could envision everything! Dawn and her team are experts in the wedding industry and it shows! Dawn and her team made it so easy to plan my wedding there and I knew I was in great hands. All the vendors that Dawn recommends have ton of experience there and are the best of the best. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, a better team, or a better wedding. Thank you Chateau Elan for the wedding of my dreams!

Stefani · Married on 08/05/2017

Words can not describe how grateful we were for Chateau Elan wedding coordinator team...(but i will try)

Jessica Eskew and team were beyond AWESOME, HELPFUL, and PROFESSIONAL

Jessica were there every step of the way and very very very sweet!! I would recommended her to everyone!!
    Everyone loved the food!! We were amazed how good and tasty they were, and we got complimented a lot about that!!

I had a panick attack because of some incomplete things for the wedding....and not only she calmed me, she also did everything beyond she supposed to for completing everything perfectly just in time.

Overall, from the front to back, Chateau Elan staffs were beyond helpful and professional...top notch resort and service...NO REGRETS!! GUARANTEE!!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2017

The best venue ever! I had a lovely wedding day!

Kaesha · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband actually choose Chateau Elan as our wedding venue and it was the best decision! They were so accommodating with everything. I worked with Ashley who I can't say enough great things about. We stayed an extra night after the wedding and I wished we spent more time there. We'll be making this our anniversary getaway from now on.

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2017

What I loved about Chateau Elan is that almost everything is already onsite. The food, tables, places for the ceremony and reception. All we worried about were the specific decorations we wanted and the cake. Amanda was wonderful to work with and it was such a fun weekend. We were married on a Friday and it was great because there are more options and you then have the whole weekend to just have fun. Thanks again Chateau Elan for a beautiful wedding weekend. I could not have asked for anything more.

• TFree

TuRhonda · Married on 03/18/2017

Choosing Chateau Elan as our venue was the best decision we could have made!!! Having lived in Atlanta for 18 years, I've heard quite a bit about CE but had never visited. From the moment that we arrived on the property, I instantly knew that this would be the place where I married the love of my life. Dawn Tibbles was great to work with. She then handed us off to Amanda Dolan, who is fairly new to her role of Event Planning. Although, I would have preferred to work with a more seasoned Planner, everything turned out perfectly!! Our guests are still raving about the beautiful ambience of our outdoor ceremony on the Chateau Lawn, the delicious food (especially the crab cakes at cocktail hour) and the venue as a whole. The staff at CE delivered the most incredible service and we couldn't be happier. We are forever grateful for our experience and plan to return for many years to come.

Blondette · Married on 11/12/2016

Chateau Elan was the only choice for our wedding day. We received so many positive comments from our guests regarding the wedding and reception. We wholeheartedly recommend Jessica Eskew. Jessica’s expertise was invaluable to us. Jessica really cares about her client’s happiness; it shows in her work and in her sincere smile. Everything ran so smoothly and with such ease. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful everything was and how much fun they had. We truly enjoyed our weekend at Chateau Elan and will always cherish the memories of our ceremony, reception, and the entire experience of working with Jessica.

Patricia · Married on 10/28/2016

From start to finish, all the staff at Chateau Elan were exceptional! Our catering manager Ashley Campbell (a.k.a., wedding coordinator, drama eliminator, and superstar) was so professional and oversaw every detail. Her flexibility and resourcefulness allowed us to make last minute changes seemlessly. She was also able to keep our high energy family focused for rehearsal and ceremony. No small task! A special thank you to Dawn for helping me keep my composure in full smiles before walking down the aisle and for properly folding my husbands handkerchief for his tux pocket lol! Our wedding was the perfect fairytale day thanks to the beautiful venue and all the hard work that Chateau Elan makes look so easy.. THANK YOU for the memory of a lifetime!
    Patti and Bruce

Lindsey · Married on 10/28/2016

This is a beautiful venue. They have ballrooms for more fancy weddings. We chose the pavilion for our reception. It is the perfect amount of modern and industrial. The staff are amazing. We had a lot of out of town guests, and everyone was so pleasant and accommodating. There are several options for dinner service to fit into any your budget. My personal coordinator, Jessica, made suggestions, however was never pushy.

Nadia · Married on 09/16/2016

Chateau Elan was the first place we inquired about for our wedding. After meeting with Dawn and seeing Chateau Elan we immediately knew we had to have our wedding there. We had our ceremony on the Chateau Lawn and our reception in the Cask Room. Of course, I was inspired by pinterest to plan my entire wedding and decided not to hire a wedding planner. I was so grateful Ashley was able to assist as much as she did on our wedding day. Ashley was awesome, always available whenever I had questions and very helpful with suggestions. Michael and I would like to thank the entire Chateau Elan Team, Ashley and Dawn for making our day perfect!! If you are a couple looking for a place to get married, this by far is the place to do it. The food is delicious; all our guests are still talking about the food.. "the best steak they have ever had!!" The winery is beautiful and did I say WINE!! Definitely recommend wine tasting a day or two before the wedding. The team is amazing to work with and overall the winery wedding atmosphere is worth every penny!!

Maureen · Married on 09/09/2016

My daughter was married at Chateau Elan on September 9, 2016 and it was absolutely perfect. The venue was breathtaking and the food was excellent. The entire staff was wonderful and did an awesome job. Dawn & Ashley went above and beyond to deliver the "Best Day Ever" for my daughter and new son in law.

Denille · Married on 09/08/2016

I cannot thank Ashley, Dawn, and the rest of the staff at Chateau Elan enough for helping make my wedding a dream come true! I fell in love with the atrium in the Inn many years ago and knew I wanted to get married there! They were both very flexible and friendly while planning our big day. The food was delicious, served hot, and good portion sizes. They worked well with all of my vendors. It was really like my wish was their command. They made the planning process and the actual day more relaxing. Ashley helped customize my wedding exactly the way I wanted it to be. It was worth every penny!! Everyone was professional, responded quickly to questions, and fun!

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

Our experience was positive and professional from the planning stages to the day of the wedding and after! The value for the "wedding package" chosen was more reasonable than many other venues. The support and attention received during the planning was above and beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend the Chateau Elan Winery & Resort to any bride looking for an elegant wedding.

Shak · Married on 09/02/2016

My husband and I would like to thank Chateau Elan for our dream wedding. Every detail was attended to and the customer service was impeccable. Jessica Eskew made sure we were a happy bride and groom. Guests who attended our wedding are still commenting on how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food tasted. I'm so glad we chose Chateau Elan for our wedding, they exceeded our expectations. It was worth every dime.

carrie · Married on 07/16/2016

I highly recommend Chateau Elan if you are looking for a venue with class and elegance. The service, food, hospitality, wine, and accommodations were exceptional. Jessica and Dawn were always attentive and professional in making sure my wedding day became the dream that it did. Not only did I enjoy Chateau Elan, but, most importantly, my guests were also just as pleased and treated with the same exceptional service. My husband and I are so thankful to have this beautiful place as the beginning scene in our "happy ever after."

Alexis · Married on 06/11/2016

Chateau Elan was everything that I had hoped it would be and more! We had the best overall experience at this venue. We had the cask room for our rehearsal dinner, the ceremony took place on the Chateau Elan lawn and the reception was held in the Winery Pavilion. We also rented two villas for the bridal party and several rooms for our guests to stay in and the resort. Ashley Campbell was our catering manager and she did a wonderful job! The wedding ran very smoothly and all of our questions were answered. The chefs at Chateau Elan did an amazing job. The family style dinner at the cask room for the rehearsal dinner was great and so was our duo platted entree of ribeye and lobster at our wedding. I would not change anything about our wedding! Thank you so much Chateau Elan!

Cydney · Married on 06/04/2016

Chateau Elan was the absolute best choice for our wedding! Ashley responded quickly to emails and phone calls and were able to answer any questions we had about the ceremony, reception, or even our guest accommodations. Chateau Elan caters their weddings and the food is TO DIE FOR. Seriously, if you care about having good food at your wedding, this is the place to go. We chose to do a seated plated dinner. If you or any of your guests have dietary restrictions or allergies, Chateau Elan will make sure they are taken care of! Our wedding was amazing, everything went smoothly, and I would highly HIGHLY recommend Chateau Elan to anyone that wants everything to be perfect on their wedding day!

• chelsea

chelsea · Married on 05/21/2016

I'm only concerned that there is't enough space to write about my amazing experience with Chateau Elan. Dawn, Ashley, the bellmen, the bar staff, the servers, the front desk staff, EVERYONE makes you feel like you are the ONLY bride in their life. They made planning my wedding SO much easier than if i had selected a venue and then had to piece together a caterer, event planner, linen vendor, stemware vendor, etc. by myself. You TRULY don't realize how much you have to rent until you don't have to! Chateau Elan offers so many options for linens, food, alcohol, etc. It was almost like one-stop-shopping, but without the big-box feel. You get personal one-on-one attention and they are masters at event coordination. When I decided to hire a "month of" wedding planner, Ashley gave me a great list of CE recommended planners/coordinators who knew CE well. (This was also one of the best decisions I made.) I could go on for days with rave reviews. The food was SPECTACULAR, the full, open bar was a major hit, the butler passed cocktail apps were show stoppers. Having my wedding at CE enabled us to have an in-budget wedding that looked like a 6-figure wedding. Hint: My budget was NOT 6-figures. Almost a month later, our friends are still dishing out compliments.

It behooves you to give CE a call and schedule a visit. I swear I wouldn't waste your time...and neither will they. Thank me later.

Greg · Married on 04/30/2016

From the time that we visited the Chateau Élan in July 2015, we knew that this was the place for Robin and I to enjoy our special day. Dawn Tibbles and all of the staff members were so very helpful, kind and genuine with their passion to make our April 30, 2016 Wedding one to remember. When we had questions or requests, the responses were very quick with positive answers and suggestions. Our overall view is that the Chateau Elan personnel are focused to ensure that every detail was planned exactly how we wanted it. This venue was perfect for our wedding and our guests with the options available to simply enjoy oneself. Most of our guests needed to travel down from the Kentucky, Iowa and around the country. All have shared how much they loved having such a beautiful and convenient place to spend the weekend of our wedding (it is also very simple to get to from the airport, which they appreciated). I recommend this venue to any couple that does not want to have to worry about all of their planning details coming together. Every moment of our wedding weekend was seamless at Chateau Élan. Thank you All at the Chateau Elan - - Greg & Robin

Susan · Married on 04/23/2016

Most of our guests were from other parts of the country and were very impressed with the venue. All weekend I kept hearing from guests about how beautiful the rooms are and how friendly the staff is. Our wedding planning with the staff at Chateau Elan was professional and questions were answered promptly. Overall the day was beautiful and flawless. I would definitely recommend Chateau Elan for your wedding venue.

margarita · Married on 04/16/2016

For a bride who has never been super organized the staff at chateau elan made it super easy for me to have the wedding of my dreams. The winery is lovely and was a great choice for our special day with family and friends!

Aly · Married on 04/16/2016

Chateau Élan was incredible to work with from start to finish. All of the event coordinators and catering managers are extremely responsive and flexible. Our questions were answered almost immediately, and the staff made sure that every detail was planned exactly how we wanted it. This venue was perfect for our large wedding as there is so much to do and see on the site. Most of our guests needed to travel down from the northeast to attend, and they loved having such a beautiful and convenient place to spend the weekend of our wedding (it is also very simple to get to from the airport, which they appreciated). I recommend this venue to any couple that does not want to have to worry about all of their planning details coming together. Every moment of our wedding weekend was seamless at Chateau Élan.