Polo Golf & Country Club

$9k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

$9k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

Polo Golf & Country Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Cumming, Georgia. This premier Atlanta venue provides all the sophistication and prestige of an exclusive country club-style wedding while also providing a warm and inviting atmosphere for an impressionable and overall enjoyable celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Polo Golf & Country Club allows couples to host their ceremony outdoors on the manicured, green, private golf course. This outdoor event space is spacious and beneath an open sky, making it ideal for sunny weddings.

Indoor receptions can be held in the white-walled grand ballroom, which features panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows that afford unmatched views of the surrounding course. This grand ballroom boasts utmost panache and features an immaculate chandelier and polished dance floor.

This venue provides a variety of excellent photo opportunities, both indoors and outdoors. Couples can pose among a pillared walkway, in the beautifully appointed foyer, or out on the rolling hills of the course. The exterior of this clubhouse also features a covered natural wooden bridge and a vast staircase, which likewise set the stage for stunning photography.

Private get-ready rooms, including a luxury suite, are available for pre-ceremony preparations at this venue.

Polo Golf & Country Club hosts wedding showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. This facility is welcoming of LGBTQ wedding celebrations as well as weddings for couples of all different religious and spiritual backgrounds.

Private events directors are available at this facility to ensure each couple’s big day is planned according to their unique vision. The private events director and the accompanying professional staff prioritize a keen attention to detail. An experience with these directors begins with a personal consultation.

An all-inclusive package at this venue provides wedding day staples such as tables, chairs, linens, flatware, glassware, barware, and china. Full catering and bar services are also available, including house liquors, wines, beers, and specialty libations. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wheelchair access
  • WiFi

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$100

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$14

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Decor
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
July
August

Donnetta J. Married on 07/24/2021

Excellent Excellent customer service and astounding staff.

OMG I had the best experience with Mckenzie Dixon and the staff. They were awesome 👌. Great Great Great place for wedding and food.

Polo Golf & Country Club's reply:

We loved the opportunity to host your wedding. We hope you have a lifetime of happiness for you! Hope to see you soon!
    Brandon H. Married on 10/10/2020

Best decision ever!

Having our wedding at Polo was the best decision we could have made. Mckenzie was amazing to work with, especially during covid. We handled alot of things through email, but she made time for us to taste the appetizers and discuss the menu options. We also had our rehearsal dinner here, which was amazing. The chefs did an amazing job, and Julia helped us fix our counting error for seats (my fault). The whole staff was amazing, the food was amazing, the venue was AMAZING. Nothing better than getting compliments the whole time we were there on how smooth everything was and how great the food was.

Polo Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Hosting your wedding was so incredibly fun! You are such a joy to be around! Thank you for allowing us to host this amazing moment for you and hope to see you all and your handsome baby boy soon!
    Jaimee Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding was amazing!

My experience was great and I would highly recommended using them for your upcoming event! They were so accommodating to the many changes of my wedding day with the rain on and off all day. The food was amazing and wonderful service all around!

Polo Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Team

McKenzie Dixon
McKenzie Dixon
Private Events Director

Hello,

I am your main point of contact from the time you book your wedding with us all the way through your wedding day. My goal is to make you know that you are apart of our family when you host your wedding with us. Finding out what would make your wedding day perfect is what I look forward to most. I bring in from the experience of I know what it feels like to be a bride in the last few years. I can remember all the small things I wish I would of done and make sure to relay that message to you. I have hosted first weddings and second weddings and everything in the middle. I have been an event planner for over 4 years. You name it I have been through it. I am here to make this the most fun process for you so you don't have to stress one moment.

I look forward to making you life long friends and apart of my family!

6300 Polo Club Drive Cumming, GA, 30040
Location of (Polo Golf & Country Club)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding

Wedding Venues