3430 Highway Nine North, Alpharetta, GA 30004 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About The Crooked Creek Club

Local to Alpharetta, Georgia, The Crooked Creek Club is a full-service wedding venue that has hosted elegant wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners since its establishment in 2008. Conveniently located off of Highway Nine North, this Tudor-style clubhouse offers stunning vistas, hand-painted mosaics, and a carefully manicured golf course to cultivate the wedding backdrop of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
The Crooked Creek Club stretches over 28,000 square-feet and features cathedral ceilings, Venetian plaster, and a stunning terrace, yet still maintains an intimate, familial ambiance. With a maximum capacity of 160 and a guest minimum of 50, The Crooked Creek Club event space is flexible to your wedding size needs.

The Crooked Creek Club is passionate about providing unparalleled customer service. The clubhouse’s professional event specialist is happy to assist you throughout the wedding planning process, and will coordinate both setup and cleanup to ensure you can relax and enjoy your special day. Tents, tables, chairs, linens, photo booths, a dance floor, and more are at your disposal. Some of The Crooked Creek Club’s wedding services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Free parking
  • Liability insurance
  • On-site event planning staff
  • Pet-friendly
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
For your convenience, The Crooked Creek Club offers plated or buffet lunch and dinner service. Station service and hors d'oeuvres are also available, and the catering staff can create your wedding cake. With a full-service bar and bartending staff, The Crooked Creek Club will fulfill all of your food and drink wedding requirements. However, flexible to your needs, the clubhouse is also happy to welcome outside food and drink vendors.

Follow The Crooked Creek Club on

6 Reviews for The Crooked Creek Club

• Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/09/2019

So happy with them!

I’m not one to give “reviews” on places, however , I know how much I loved ALL the staff there and how much I loved the chefs food but when I had SO many of my guests and family rave about the food and the hospitality of CCC , I wanted to share it. I went through a lot of disappointment during the planning process but thank God, I had no issues with this venue AT ALL ! I was able to enjoy my day with family and friends. THANK YOU NICHOLE .D ! ❤️

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing! ❤️

I had my wedding at Crooked Creek Club on November, 24th. It was truly the most amazing venue. My now husband and I looked and looked for a wedding venue that was beautiful and affordable, which if you have or are planning a wedding know this is extremely hard to do. I stumbled upon CCC on the Knot and contacted Nichole, the even coordinator. Talking with Nichole was like a breath of fresh air. She answered all of my emails in rapid time (trust me, there were a lot). She treated us to a menu tasting and this is when we knew we were hooked. The food was not typical wedding food, but cooked to perfection and something I would expect from an upscale restaurant. Once we booked CCC Nichole was there for me every step of the way. She kept in touch regularly which helped calm my bridal nerves. Every time I asked Nichole a question or a request for my wedding I was never turned down. When we finally made it to the wedding day Nichole was there for me all day making sure I was comfortable and making sure everything was on time. Before I walked down the isle Kelly (part of the CCC crew) helped me fix my hair and veil, that’s something I will never forget. The food was just like it was at the tasting, cooked and seasoned exceptionally, our guests can’t stop talking about it! When we booked CCC we didn’t realize that this club and the crew would become our family. We’ll definitely be back for dinner often just to see our new friends.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Pam · Married on 10/08/2016

The location and venue of services was exactly what we were looking for our wedding and reception. It was a one stop shop and Robin did a superb job in making our celebration memorable!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

The Crooked Creek Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 24.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    December

• Mandi Mitchell Photography Wedding Photographers

The Crooked Creek Club is an amazing wedding venue! I loved working here as a photographer and I cannot wait to shoot more weddings at this amazing venue. One of my favorite things was their flexibility in allowing us to take golf carts with the couple to take pictures. Many golf courses don't allow this, so this provided for some amazing pictures that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. The team at Crooked Creek is awesome and super great to work with! You won't be disappointed in working with them!

• 3430 Highway Nine North Alpharetta, Georgia, 30004 See on map
    Location of (The Crooked Creek Club)