2500 Club Springs Dr, Roswell, GA 30076 Map · Phone number

About Country Club of Roswell

Tucked away in a quiet corner of Roswell at the intersection of Old Alabama Road and the Old Alabama Connector sits the Country Club of Roswell. CCR is a member owned country club that perpetuates its' motto "where families, friends and memories meet." Since 1995, CCR has been steadily transforming itself from a small community club to a full service country club offering its members unparalleled amenities and programs. Our 4000 square foot Ballroom will accommodate up to 400 guests cocktail style or 300 for a seated style event.

Follow Country Club of Roswell on

bc1240fb41cc8c64ef059c09f7732876

3 Reviews for Country Club of Roswell

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing venue

Working with Rebekah was an absolute godsend! She was so incredible and so accommodating, it took all the stress off me. I needed a ceremony venue for for my wedding 5 months prior and I was luckily enough that the Country Club of Roswell was available. Anything I possibly needed, Rebekah made sure was taken care of. I am so grateful for her and the Country Club for making my wedding so amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2015

The most PERFECT reception venue! Hala and Leah are just a joy to work with and so fun. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day the best day ever! The food was absolutely phenomenal. Granted Andy and I didn't have too much time to eat, but we ate as much as we could as quick as we could because it was so great! There was a lot of room for the dance floor which stayed full nearly all night long. Everything was just absolutely lovely and we are so grateful for everyone up at the Country Club for working so hard to make it all possible. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue! Thank you so much Hala and Leah! You both are simply wonderful!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Denisa · Married on 07/07/2017

0.4
      0.5

Don't waste your money here for a wedding! I had a horrible experience here with food, presentation and the manager not even trying to help but saying "I'm sorry." Sorry doesn't help.

They won't try to help you figure out how much everything will cost at the end . They will try to get all your money at the end when you don't have time. They literally pulled me out of my wedding shoot to tell me that I have a balance when they could of taken something out instead. Mind you, I've paid it up to date what ever we agreed on. On the day,

I haven't eaten anything and to come and eat something so bad, is beyond upsetting. I met with a chef in the beginning of the process, to know now who didn't cook my food, but another chef that was there, so make sure to meet with the chef who is actually cooking the food on your night. Also, the chef spilled oil on my guests while cooking!!! Food tastes undercooked, no taste, you're better at getting delicious food at a small place no one heard of! Their presentation on food was just filed up in one plate and served. Does this sound like a country club your want your guests to be served at? Not me! A fish taco was just the tortilla and fish with chips and sauces on top of it....yeah how is that a fish taco? Dry too. Meat undercooked, no taste.

Drinks- they tell you based on consumption when they mean the batch you buy for their gallons.....I made sure that if not all are consumed, I'll get refunded, they said "yes", but actually total opposite.

They kept assuming my guests were having a great time, but honestly my guests are telling me now that food and presentation was bad, they left so early, because who leaves when someone is having a great time? No one. You plan an event and know you're staying there until the event ends. I had my event at 630 and planned it to end at 12, no it ended at 930 since it was that bad. People went home. I would of done the same.

Please, please don't waste your money here.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Country Club of Roswell FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400