I Do Details Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

I Do Details Events is a wedding coordination and planning company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Founder Bryana Dean is a certified wedding planner and consultant who finds joy in contributing to milestone moments. After her own wedding in 2013, this jack of all trades decided to share her passion for organizing special events with soon-to-be newlyweds. In addition to helping couples host their dream celebrations, Bryana also specializes in honeymoon planning.

I Do Details Events strives to ensure that nothing is overlooked throughout the planning process so that each big day runs as seamlessly as possible. Whether you don’t know where to begin or just need assistance with a few finishing touches, Bryana is happy to help. She can provide full and partial planning services, as well as day-of coordination. To transform your vibrant vision into an eye-catching reality, this planner also offers event and floral design options. To continue celebrating after your wedding day, Bryana is happy to help organize a blissful getaway to Sandals Resorts. She invites clients to meet with her for a consultation so that she can get to know their individual styles and preferences.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lisa R. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have done it without Bryana

Bryana made my daughter's wedding perfect. We thought we had it planned to and didn't need any help. We were wrong. There is no way the day would have been as perfect as it was without Bryana. She was there when we didn't even know that something was needed until it would have been too late. Bryana had already taken care of it. She always was one step ahead of us, knowing what needed to be done and how to do it in the perfect way. She was there for the preplanning, which made the day go easier. She helped the other contractors with their problems and was always there with a smile. It rained on the wedding day and she even made that seem like it didn't matter. There wasn't a problem she couldn't handle with ease. If you are looking for help with your event look no further, Bryana is your Girl!! She is AMAZING!
    Carolyn Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bryana is a pleasure to work with. She is so creative and thinks of everything. I had to worry about nothing the day of the wedding.

Bryana did such a great job and is worth every penny. She made our day perfect.
  • Michelle
    Michelle E. Married on 05/29/2021

The BEST wedding coordinator

Bryana Dean is hands down the most attentive wedding coordinator. We had multiple zoom and phone calls to discuss every aspect of my cultural wedding. She helped me organize all my wedding day details and was such a great help. She always had a smile on her face and I could tell she loved her job so much. She goes above and beyond for her clients. For us, Bryana stayed well over her time to make sure my husband and I were comfortable. She is a great problem solver and made sure our needs were being met. I JUST LOVED working her ...TRUST ME, YOU NEED BRYANA!!!!! I am so lucky I found her!!!!
  • illustration stars

Bryana Dean
Bryana Dean
Owner/Lead Planner and Coordinator

Hello!

I am the proud owner of I Do Details Events. I'm a Certified Wedding Planner and Certified Sandals Specialist. In addition, I'm a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. After my wedding in 2013, I fell in love with event planning and creating special moments. Every wedding is unique and I enjoy making dreams a reality. I absolutely love what I do! I remind every couple to have fun and enjoy the experience and let me handle the details!

Loganville, GA 30052 Atlanta, GA, 30052
Location of (I Do Details Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding