Loganville, GA 30052, Atlanta, GA 30052 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Meet the Team

About I Do Details Events

I Do Details Events is a wedding coordination and planning company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Founder Bryana Dean is a certified wedding planner and consultant who finds joy in contributing to milestone moments. After her own wedding in 2013, this jack of all trades decided to share her passion for organizing special events with soon-to-be newlyweds. In addition to helping couples host their dream celebrations, Bryana also specializes in honeymoon planning.

I Do Details Events strives to ensure that nothing is overlooked throughout the planning process so that each big day runs as seamlessly as possible. Whether you don’t know where to begin or just need assistance with a few finishing touches, Bryana is happy to help. She can provide full and partial planning services, as well as day-of coordination. To transform your vibrant vision into an eye-catching reality, this planner also offers event and floral design options. To continue celebrating after your wedding day, Bryana is happy to help organize a blissful getaway to Sandals Resorts. She invites clients to meet with her for a consultation so that she can get to know their individual styles and preferences.

• Woman-owned
rsw 1300h 800 1 51 1917351 162366533614420

2 Reviews for I Do Details Events

Presley T. · Married on 09/12/2020

Bryana is the best!

When I first met with Bryana I let her know that my main concerns were day of coordination and having time to decorate the reception area. She not only met, but exceeded all of my expectations of what I needed help with. Bryana has great attention to detail and really opened my eyes to a few aspects of my wedding that I either overlooked or didn't think it would be a big deal to me. She is extremely patient and will follow-up consistently to make sure you're on track, which I needed! Bryana being present at my wedding made me feel so calm that I honestly had no worries and was truly able to enjoy the day.

Sent on 06/09/2021

I Do Details Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural

Bryana Dean

Bryana Dean

Owner/Lead Planner and Coordinator

Hello!

I am the proud owner of I Do Details Events. I'm a Certified Wedding Planner and Certified Sandals Specialist. In addition, I'm a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. After my wedding in 2013, I fell in love with event planning and creating special moments. Every wedding is unique and I enjoy making dreams a reality. I absolutely love what I do! I remind every couple to have fun and enjoy the experience and let me handle the details!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Loganville, GA 30052 Atlanta, GA, 30052 See on map
    Location of (I Do Details Events)