Chapel At The Farm Reviews

140 | Gilbert, AZ

140 Reviews for Chapel At The Farm

Makinzy · Married on 06/26/2015

I had an elopement wedding and it was AMAZING!! I really just wanted something simple and it was great. Amy is awesome, her ceremony was so beautiful, and Jacqueline, the photographer, has such a great personality. They both made me feel comfortable and welcome! I would suggest this place to anyone who wants a small, quick and simple wedding but doesn't want to just go to the courthouse, but even for a large wedding, the grounds and chapel are beautiful. I'm so happy with the way my wedding turned out!!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Stan & Cheryl · Married on 05/22/2015

My husband and I were married last month at the Chapel at the Farms and we couldn't be happier with the results. The ceremony was very heartfelt and emotional for the two of us. Reverend Amy was very professional and knows what a couple wants to hear during the ceremony. The picture taking was fun and they came out beautiful. Jacquelyn did a wonderful job of showing how we felt that day. You two are the best in business and we thank you for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Colleen · Married on 05/15/2015

On May 15, 2015 I married the love of my life in an elopement ceremony at Chapel At The Farm. It was just the two of us and our beautiful daughters. From the moment we toured this venue, we knew it was the one. The vintage feel and look was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. It's gorgeous, very well taken care of and there is so much pride put into every detail. Reverend Amy is amazing and very helpful. The vows during the ceremony were so heartfelt and beautiful. The photographer, Jacquelyn, is equally amazing. She knows exactly what photos to take and the whole session runs so smoothly, even with a not so happy one year old :) These two professionals make you feel welcome and important. The elopement ceremony is only thirty minutes, but not once did we feel rushed. Our small amount of time was treated equally as special as a wedding ten times as long. We can't say enough good things about Chapel At The Farm. Thank you so very much Amy and Jacquelyn for helping to make our happily ever after come true. :)

Sent on 05/17/2015

Julie · Married on 03/14/2015

We had the best time at Chapel at the Farm! Everyone loved the wedding and I know a lot of that had to do with the space. Amy was on hand for any questions I had, and helped a lot at the rehearsal and day of to help things go smoothly. The cost fit our budget, and I feel like we got more than I had hoped for with our wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

My wedding day was perfect thanks to Amy at Chapel at the Farm! The venue is so cute, clean and absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Rebekah · Married on 05/10/2014

Hands down, AMAZING!!!!!!! We got married here just this past Saturday. The venue is ADORABLE! Rev. Amy was very responsive to my emailed questions and was able to provide all information to be able to make a decision (such as which vows to use, could my father provide the marriage blessing prayer at the end, etc). I had never visited the venue prior to the wedding. I had simply relied on reviews and pictures on facebook and elsewhere online.The pictures are exactly what you get: a cute, charming small wedding (if you choose the small wedding)!!! I was able to personalize the wedding exactly the way I wanted, which was amazing as well. The day went perfectly and my family can't stop talking about how "perfect" it was. Thanks so much Rev. Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Brooke · Married on 03/23/2014

I cannot say enough good things about this amazingly beautiful venue and Amy and her mom! This was the sweetest,simplest, unstressful wedding day. The venue was gorgeous and Reverend Amy was awesome. She is strict on the rules but that only makes for a perfect day for you and your spouse on your big day. .. no matter how big or small you go! You are a special bride in her eyes whether you are eloping or going all out. I will be planning vow reveals to be held here (every anniversary if I could)! Price was incredibly competitive and worth every cent! Thank you Chapel at the Farm, thank you Amy!

Sent on 12/30/2014

My husband and I eloped and loved it! The location is beautiful, and the overall experience was outstanding. Rev Amy and Jacqueline did an absolutely amazing job on the ceremony and photography. I would highly recommend Chapel at the Farm to any bride.

Sent on 11/05/2013

I am a military bride that recently got married at the Chapel at the Farm. Rev Amy was amazing! She gave me all the information I needed and really prepared me for the wedding and the surrounding details such as my name change.

We used their photographer Jacqueline whom I adored as well. Both of them were sweet and caring from beginning to end. I followed closely to what they said and their suggestions and the whole process was flawless and beautiful. Great location!

Sent on 10/28/2013

We had a very small, but lovely wedding the end of August at this wonderful location. It was all that we hoped for and more. Amy quickly responded to our questions (both before and after the ceremony), provided answers to questions we didn't even think of (grin), assisted with obtaining a photographer, and performed a lovely ceremony for us. Both Amy and JLyn (photographer) were warm, friendly, and professional. It is a lovely memory for us and will be a nice location to revisit.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2013

We had just a small ceremony with our parents and it was perfect.
    They made us all feel very comfortable.
    I think that it's very nice and convenient that they offer a photographer in some packages, which we got =)) she was very nice.
    I cant wait to see the pictures!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2013
  • MandiBird

Mandi · Married on 04/20/2013

Where do I begin this review? With the charming and perfect outdoor pavilion? The historic house? The amazing Rev. Amy Miller?

Let's start with the venue. Having attended a small wedding here before, we were familiar with the location. We knew that even in late April we could still pull off an outdoor wedding in the evening. Chapel at the Farm was everything we wanted and more. So many amazing places for photos, rustic enough to suit our laid back style, and classy enough that tuxes and ballgowns made sense. The mature landscaping was brilliant shades of green, the trees kept us shaded, and the breeze made the temperature just right.

As we had a confirmed guest list of around 75, the pavilion offered ample room, and we held both the ceremony and the reception there.

Rev. Amy is amazing - she knows how to get timing done perfectly, as we wanted to be pronounced at a specific time. She has great patience with rambunctious bridal parties during rehearsal, and is always quick to answer any emailed questions.

The day of the wedding she was a port in a storm - calm, efficient and knew where everyone was at every moment. I almost got bored because there was NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. She, and the photographer (See my review for J Lynn Photography coming soon) made the details just work themselves out.

Having the house to get ready in was great - we did hair and makeup at my house before - but the photos from inside the house are amazing. The wood floor, soft light coming through curtained windows all make for amazing shots.

Rev. Amy is a consummate professional, who was also warm and caring. This was miles away from some of the clearly "I just met you" weddings we've all seen. Best of all, I knew that Rev. Amy knows the business of getting people hitched, and I could rely on her suggestions for everything from Photography, Catering, Ideas and formats for vows and the ceremony, and I really respected her depth of knowledge.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Brenda · Married on 12/29/2012

My husband and I were married here on 12/29/12. We got married on the pavilion. We live in Missouri and had only talked with Amy over the phone and viewed her website. Amy made us feel very comfortable and was very patient with all my questions.. :) The day of our wedding Amy was very attentive and patient. She worked thru any questions or problems that we had. She went above and beyond. She was very calm, cool, collected and fun! She and the venue exceeded our expectations. The ceremony was perfect and stress free..Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 01/01/2013

Carrie · Married on 12/12/2012

Rev Amy was amazing! We got married on 12/12/12 the day turned out to be perfect and I loved the photographer as well. I was blown away how good the pictures were. Since we had such a good date the media was there and it ended up on channel 12 news as well. It was a special day and I thank you all for sharing our day with us and making such a memorable experience.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Stacey · Married on 05/19/2012

Rev. Amy was great. My husband and I were married May 19th, 2012. This is a second marriage for both of us so we wanted something small and intimate. Well...Chapel at the Farm and Amy were perfect. I love our pictures too by Jaqueline. Thanks for an amazing day!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Amy · Married on 02/29/2012

Had a beautiful ceremony at Chapel at the Farm. We had a indoor wedding the chapel was perfect for our small wedding. It was perfect.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Sherry · Married on 11/05/2011

I loved Chapel at the Farm. We used the outdoor pavilion and were completely satisfied. We were able to decorate how we wanted. Amy was so very helpful every step of the way. The price was right and the site was BEAUTIFUL!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Christina · Married on 08/01/2011

Thanks to Amy's flexibility, my husband and I were married very early in the AM, knowing this venue would allow for stunning lighting for our photographs. This intimate venue defined "Romance" and exceeded our expectations. Maybe it was the sign (Happily Ever After Starts Here) that greeted us or the cozy bicycle for two sitting out front of the farmhouse. Perhaps it was the creeks in the hardwood floors or the sheer white drapes that added just the right touches to make this an incredibly romantic venue. If you are searching for romance, then look no further. The historical details of this small endearing farmhouse is FULL of photo opportunities to make your big day an everlasting memory!

Glen & Christina

Sent on 09/13/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2011

We would recommend Chapel At The Farm to anyone and everyone. Amy made our experience so memorable and fun. The old farm house with the brides room, grooms room, chapel and sitting area was so charming and quaint. Reverend Amy's professionalism and caring ways topped our special day like a perfect sundae with a cherry on top.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Valerie · Married on 05/12/2011

We loved everything about this place. It was super affordable, so flexible and accommodated our intimate ceremony perfectly. Amy was wonderful. the venue was beautiful and came out great in our photographer's pictures. My husband and I would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Kara · Married on 04/02/2011

Reverend Amy was very helpful and provided a lot of readings to choose from. She was professional and friendly. Our ceremony was perfect because of her.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Catrina · Married on 03/25/2011

We were married on 3/25/11 in an outdoor ceremony with the reception immediately following. We couldn't have asked for a more serene and peaceful location ever. It was very affordable and Amy was so professional and quick to respond to any questions we had. Our wedding was at 4 and then we spent the rest of the night enjoying ourselves at the reception. I was concerned at first about staying within the alotted decible level. I was wondering if the music would be loud enough to dance to. Although, after Amy answering our questions and speaking with our DJ, my concerns were diminished and needless to say our guests stayed out on the dance floor until it was time to go. Everyone complimented on how wonderful of a time they had and how beautiful the location was. It was such a wonderful experience and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding location for my special day.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Jen · Married on 03/19/2011

Our Wedding was on March 19,2011. I was so pleased to have such a unique and quaint wedding venue. Todd's help was greatly appreciated throughout the ceremony and reception and into cleanup. I was not pleased with the DJ service we had to use because of the decibel level. The Chapel at the Farm was a great place to spend our special day and I wouldn't change it for the world!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Stefanie · Married on 10/21/2010

My husband and I really enjoyed our experience with Chapel at the Farm. Reverend Amy made the whole process so easy and stress-free. We were on a very tight budget, so this was a very affordable way to get married but still get to have it in a nice venue. We both thought the ceremony was beautiful and it was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 01/09/2011

Christine · Married on 10/10/2010

Had the BEST experience with Amy and the most beautiful wedding at Chapel At The Farm. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an affordable, professional, simple and elegant wedding. Many different options to choose from. I am extremely happy we picked this venue. Cake was wonderful, photographer was awesome, ceremony was meaningful, and best of all, I was treated like a star!

Sent on 01/06/2011