Hope Barn & Gardens

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

Hope Barn & Gardens is a charming barn-style wedding venue located in Phoenix, Arizona. The property blends comfort and elegance, boasting luscious greenery and natural vistas of the Arizonian skies. The picture-perfect farmhouse has several spaces on-site for reception and ceremony events. With a combination of indoor and outdoor settings available, couples are guaranteed to find the one they love.

Facilities and Capacity

A rustic-meets-chic venue, the wedding experience at the Hope Barn & Gardens is unmatched. Catering to big or small ceremonies and receptions, the venue has three spaces indoors and outdoors to accommodate both. For an indoor setting, the Hope Barn is fitted with exposed-beam ceilings, chandelier lighting, and an expansive doorway, resembling a bright, idyllic space. The area is also versatile to adapt to various wedding themes, colors, and styles. Should a couple wish to wed outdoors, the gardens are the perfect backdrop for photographs, owing to their luscious grounds and greenery. All outdoor ceremonies and receptions can comfortably accommodate 300 guests on the lawn. Lastly, the Hope House is a modern space complete with vintage, classical décor. This area is ideal for wedding parties to freshen up before the ceremony, or relax with a cocktail in hand after the celebrations.

The team at Hope Barn & Gardens offers several packages to facilitate a seamless and enjoyable planning experience. Couples can choose the ceremony package that allows them to host their nuptials in one of the beautiful locations on-site. The package can be customized to satisfy a couple's requirements with options available including dressing rooms, restroom access, and table and chair rentals. For couples who wish to host the ceremony and reception at the property can opt for the bundle option. This allows couples access to the entire facility on the day, a rehearsal dinner, event coordination, and catering provided by a preferred vendor.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

1 User photo

• Joey
    Joey L. Married on 02/05/2022

WOW! Simple + Elegant

“WOW!”
    Everyone knows that this is the only word to use to most accurately represent that feeling when it’s hard to find the right words to describe how positively blown away you are by a moment… and can I just say that we had a ton of moments where we would look around the venue on our wedding day all we could say is WOW! In fact I think that most I have ever heard this word in one day was on our wedding day from the combination of myself, my wife, my family, and my guests consistently saying WOW when talking about our wedding day at Hope Barn & Gardens!!

We absolutely loved getting to make use of this unique space because its simplicity creates such elegance. Janine the coordinator makes this clear from the get go and is constantly assuring us that there is no need to stress because she so confidently helps make sure that our setup and our day is both simple and elegant . Looking back she was right and those two things did end up being more true than I could have ever imagined.

This venue is only going to continue to become more and more of a hit for just a few of the following reasons:
    Guests loved being able to enjoy the ceremony & reception in the same place (Indoor/outdoor use)
    We loved the freedom to mix the existing list of recommended vendors (all of whom were great) + our own vendors that we knew
    They have a great relationship with a local hotel that was willing to shuttle & take care of our out of town guests to and from the venue (Hilton)
    We received a huge help and tons of confidence from Janine (venue coordinator) throughout our planning and day of experience in making our dreams become a reality to fit our specific needs!

Thank you to Hope Barn & Gardens and the team there that made our day so special :)

Hope Barn & Gardens's reply:

Wow!! Thank you, Joey &Jewell for this incredible review. It was our pleasure to host your wedding day. It was a beautiful celebration and we wish you a beautiful marriage! #alwaysalopez
  • Madison
    Madison S. Married on 01/16/2021

Best Day Ever!!!

I came to Hope Barn and Gardens a month before my wedding date desperate for a venue for my wedding. Our original venue (a relative's property) fell out last minute. Jeanine was super helpful and professional. They took all of the stress away on my wedding day by ensuring that everything was going according to plan. My wedding day was the best day of my life! We had so much fun and all of our guests keep raving about it!

Hope Barn & Gardens's reply:

It was our pleasure, Madison and thank you for the kind review. Congratulations and best wishes for a beautiful marriage.

26525 N 19th Ave Phoenix, AZ, 85085
(623) 565-8076
Location of (Hope Barn & Gardens)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues