Chamber Music Unlimited Reviews

336 | Houston, TX

336 Reviews for Chamber Music Unlimited

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Harrison · Married on 12/01/2018

Beverly was able to recommend a violinist (Ashley) for my proposal on 2/17/17! Ashley was very responsive the entire time and was willing to help recommend music to play since I am not too familiar with this type of music. When the day came she was very good. I will be sure to go back to Chamber Music Unlimited any time I need musicians!

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2018

Great work

The trio that played during our wedding did a great job. We had a cowboy themed wedding so the trio managed to dig up some Country music to play before and after the ceremony. Very polite and played very well. Would recommend them.

Beth · Married on 09/01/2018

Allison Beverly was so instrumental in helping select qualified professional musicians. At the church the pianist Rob Erickson was amazing. His music was perfect and skills were unsurpassed. Ms. Beverly recommended a duet for the reception versus a solo cellist. The diet was amazing. They played music the the audience of all ages recognized. Amazing experience. Talent and professionalism surpassed my my dreams for this day. I will recommend and use this amazing group in the future.

Jason · Married on 07/15/2018

Amazing job! Chamber Music Ulimited truly made our wedding ceremony extra special. Thank you for giving us quality service and great professionalism. Very talented musicians!

Beverly · Married on 07/07/2018

I will use this service again. Very professional.
    Thanks!!

Laura · Married on 06/30/2018

The absolute best musicians in the Houston area! They exceeded our hopes and expectations for our daughter's wedding with a magnificent performance! We had originally booked (and paid the deposit) for another group to perform but two weeks prior to the wedding no one had contacted me to confirm or discuss the music. When I contacted the manager, who is located in New York, he refused to give me a phone number or email address to contact the local musicians. He insisted that it could all be handled through him via Skype if necessary on the day of the wedding. Uncomfortable with this arrangement, I declined to move forward with this group, so I contacted Beverly with Chamber Music Unlimited and got an immediate response. With only two weeks before the wedding, she selected the finest musicians for the harp and string quartet and gave me the contact information for the lead musicians. I was able to personally communicate with them regarding the music and schedule of events, thus putting me at ease. They performed at the church then moved to the Crystal Ballroom to perform during cocktail hour. We received many compliments, and we could not have been more pleased. I can hardly wait to see the pictures and video of the performance. I would highly recommend Chamber Music Unlimited!

Sharon · Married on 04/28/2018

Very easy to work with! They were early and worked with the minister on timing. The music and setting were perfect! Lovely wedding-thank you!

Mother of the bride · Married on 04/21/2018

Hello, my name is Sally, mother of the bride.
    The service was excellent. Would recommend for any event.

Carlos · Married on 04/15/2018

Beverly and CMU gave an unforgettable performance of classical and contemporary music with a trio... flute, violin and viola. They were very gracious with many of our music requests. A group of ten of us were celebrating my wife's birthday, and I can not think of a better way to give thanks to another year of life!! CMU made it happen...
    Especially unique was the setting in Galveston Beach, where CMU agreed to come and perform, about 1 hour+ away from Houston.
    This group is highly recommended for any event, from chamber to full group performances. Contact Beverly - she will make A+ happen!!

Stephaney · Married on 04/14/2018

Beverly made the entire experience a pleasure. Booking was easy and the musicians were amazing. They arrived right on time, were able to play the music selection we wanted, and the guests were raving about how beautiful they sounded. It really gave our ceremony the extra special touch we were looking for.

Ali · Married on 04/07/2018

Beautiful job! I appreciate their flexibility in helping me find the perfect music for my ceremony!

Kelsey · Married on 03/31/2018

They showed up on time and were fantastic musicians! I would definitely recommend them to my future clients!

Christina · Married on 03/16/2018

The music was beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. Musicians were very professional. I would recommend you to anyone I know. Thank you for making my day so special.

kristina · Married on 03/10/2018

Awesome job! Our guests loved the string trio!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2018

Great company and very easy to work with.

Don · Married on 01/20/2018

Everything went flawlessly and Beverly was a huge help. We really enjoyed with them!

li nda · Married on 01/14/2018

The Chamber Music Trio really added the class and beauty to our wedding that we were looking for. The Ceremony music was flawless. We also hired the Trio to play throughout the cocktail reception and luncheon. We love Chamber Music, but also requested that they intersperse a few popular pieces, in order to accommodate all tastes. Their selection was spot on and everyone commented on the quality of this professional group and the wonderful entertainment it provided our reception. Thanks Beverly!!

Christain · Married on 12/24/2017

Very Professional. Went out of their way to learn my wedding music. Was on time and I couldn’t of asked for more. Thank You James Napier.

Bret · Married on 11/30/2017

What a great and flexible team of musicians. Our event has a very varied flow to it, and requires the band to be autonomous and able to read the crowd, and adjust their tempo and spirit of play. Excellent music, and timing was spot on. Highly recommend!

Danny · Married on 11/04/2017

Responsive and prompt. Flexible on music choices. Delivered exactly what we wanted.

Linda · Married on 10/07/2017

I use the string quartet for my wedding ceremony and reception. They did a beautiful job. They were on time and professional.

Diana · Married on 09/11/2017

Beverly was so responsive and accommodating. Even through hurricane Harvey she helped make sure we had the quartet ready for the ceremony, The guests at the wedding definitely were pleased as my father personally went over to the quartet to comment on how great they played.

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2017

Very professional! Did really well

Dottie · Married on 07/29/2017

James was awesome....Thank you so much!!