Chamber Music Unlimited Reviews

Chamber Music Unlimited 1
  • W

Wayne Browne · Getting married on 03/12/2020

Pleasant, professional experience

The string quintet did an excellent job. I could not be happier with the performance. I will be using them again for our next musical performance. Thank you Chamber Music Unlimited.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Jessica Snell · Getting married on 03/10/2020

Great to work with and so polite!

The contract process was easily done and quick. The live music was lovely, we received many compliment from our guests. We will definitely use Chamber Music Unlimited again!

Chamber Music Unlimited 2
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Riva

Riva · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing team!

So 1st of all, love Ms. Beverly’s enthusiasm! She was so quick to play samples of her flute for me on the 1st phone call we had, i was hooked! They arrived early, in the proper attire, setup was quick, and the music was just like i wanted it, classic. Once they started interacting with the guests, they were quick to pick up on favorites and play along to requests from the guests. Such cheerful company, we thoroughly enjoyed every moment, quite reasonable for the time they put in, and we’d definitely book them again for our next big event!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Sarah Gunn · Married on 11/10/2019

Ceremony piano music

Rob did an amazing job playing for our wedding ceremony! The music was beautiful and he was very professional. We loved working with him and he was always willing to answer any questions!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Ryan Depriest · Married on 10/18/2019

It was a pleasure working with Chamber Music

Chamber Music and Richard were wonderful! He arrived early and were very prepared to make our wedding an amazing experience. Thanks for being a part of such a memorable moment for us!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Talley · Married on 09/12/2019

Christmas Gala Spectacular

Beverly and her team were the perfect addition to our Christmas Gala! She and her team took made our Gala the talk of the towne! You must hire her for your next event!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Emily

Emily Bivona · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely magical

We had such a wonderful experience having the Festive Trio from Chamber Music Unlimited play our wedding. I never felt more like a bridezilla than when I was talking to musicians because it was a huge priority for me and I had a specific vision, but Beverly was extremely patient with my specific requests and many questions about setlists, arrangements, etc. She was so kind and responsive and I had an amazing experience working with her. I would wholeheartedly recommend CMU to any couple who wants to make their ceremony absolutely magical.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Devin Babbitt · Married on 08/12/2019

10 out of 10 experience

Julia Aldridge was simply amazing and played beautifully!

Sent on 08/13/2019

philip snyder · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent option for TRIO

Hired this Trio because of their recommendations and flexible services model. Used them for a one hour cocktail hour during a wedding reception. Beverley was good to work with.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Cassandra · Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous group!

The residents of our retirement community loved the performance and appreciated the hands-on knowledge that was shared by the musicians . We would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Joan

Joan Groll · Married on 05/18/2019

Chamber Music Unlimited’s Performance

The musicians played exceptionally well.
    I was pleased with their performance and many guests mentioned how how they enjoyed the music.
    I would use Chamber Music Unlimited again and recommend them to others.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Rita · Married on 05/11/2019

Trio for Ceremony & Cocktail Hour

Beverly and her team did awesome job! They positively affected the mood and everyone was so impressed!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Martina

Martina · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding

The Festive Trio performed at our wedding last weekend! From start to finish Beverly was so helpful with everything. They played all the music we wanted! The music played beautifully throughout our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour! It was absolutely perfect! Chambers is definitely the place to choose if you was elegance and precision! A+++++

Sent on 05/17/2019

Andrew Barnhill · Married on 05/11/2019

Piano player

Great guy that played wonderful music and had a happy attitude doing it. We will definitely use again soon!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • James

James Bishop · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend the Festive Trio (Duo)

If there was a 6/5 stars for flexibility and professionalism, these guys deserved it. We had a rain-delayed start to the wedding and their schedule changed the most out of any vendor we had since the cocktail reception was cut short and the ceremony itself got a late start, so there was significantly more prelude music that was played than we originally had planned. They also took it upon themselves to set up next to the altar (since I was too busy to direct them to the exact spot...they found it anyway).

I kept them informed of the situation and just asked that they hang in there and play while we got our stuff together at the beginning. Everything after the ceremony started was relatively smooth, and they were extremely talented musicians (and dressed very well for a formal event like ours was).

We specifically used the Festive Trio (Duo) and they were wonderful. Highly recommend and a big thanks to them for making our day special despite the rocky start!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • I

Irene · Married on 04/09/2019

Beautiful music!!

The ceremony was stunning. Everyone complimented us on the quartet. It was perfection. Thank you chamber music unlimited!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Monica Atkins · Married on 12/13/2018

Pianist - Rob Erickson

The pianist that Chamber Music Unlimited provided was exceptionally talented. Rob provided the music for our recent Installation of Officers. Thank you for complimenting our special celebration.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jenene · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Festive Trio!

The strings at our wedding ceremony were absolutely lovely. I received lots of positive feedback! Thank you CMU!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Harrison · Married on 12/01/2018

Beverly was able to recommend a violinist (Ashley) for my proposal on 2/17/17! Ashley was very responsive the entire time and was willing to help recommend music to play since I am not too familiar with this type of music. When the day came she was very good. I will be sure to go back to Chamber Music Unlimited any time I need musicians!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2018

Great work

The trio that played during our wedding did a great job. We had a cowboy themed wedding so the trio managed to dig up some Country music to play before and after the ceremony. Very polite and played very well. Would recommend them.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Karen · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a lovely experience with Chamber Music Unlimited. They really added a touch of class to our daughter’s wedding that was very much appreciated by our guests. They even learned the theme song from my daughter’s Cirque du Soleil show for a surprise so she could walk down the isle to something really personal.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Beth · Married on 09/01/2018

Allison Beverly was so instrumental in helping select qualified professional musicians. At the church the pianist Rob Erickson was amazing. His music was perfect and skills were unsurpassed. Ms. Beverly recommended a duet for the reception versus a solo cellist. The diet was amazing. They played music the the audience of all ages recognized. Amazing experience. Talent and professionalism surpassed my my dreams for this day. I will recommend and use this amazing group in the future.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Jason · Married on 07/15/2018

Amazing job! Chamber Music Ulimited truly made our wedding ceremony extra special. Thank you for giving us quality service and great professionalism. Very talented musicians!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jeannette · event on: 07/10/2018

Beverly Allison was so helpful during the booking process. She was extremely responsive and accommodating for the group I wanted.

As for the musician they were everything I was hoped my for! I had a string quartet (violin, viola, cello). It really was one of the most romantic group of musicians to have for our anniversary. I picked out a list of contemporary songs that means a lot and they did amazing covering them.

I highly recommend these songs if you have a strings playing for you:
    -I won’t give up Jason Mraz
    -Secrets One Republic
    -Young & beautiful Lana Del Ray

Sent on 07/12/2018

Beverly · Married on 07/07/2018

I will use this service again. Very professional.
    Thanks!!