Chamber Music Unlimited Reviews

348 Reviews for Chamber Music Unlimited

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

philip snyder · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent option for TRIO

Hired this Trio because of their recommendations and flexible services model. Used them for a one hour cocktail hour during a wedding reception. Beverley was good to work with.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Cassandra · Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous group!

The residents of our retirement community loved the performance and appreciated the hands-on knowledge that was shared by the musicians . We would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Joan

Joan Groll · Married on 05/18/2019

Chamber Music Unlimited’s Performance

The musicians played exceptionally well.
    I was pleased with their performance and many guests mentioned how how they enjoyed the music.
    I would use Chamber Music Unlimited again and recommend them to others.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Rita · Married on 05/11/2019

Trio for Ceremony & Cocktail Hour

Beverly and her team did awesome job! They positively affected the mood and everyone was so impressed!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Martina

Martina · Married on 05/11/2019

Outstanding

The Festive Trio performed at our wedding last weekend! From start to finish Beverly was so helpful with everything. They played all the music we wanted! The music played beautifully throughout our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour! It was absolutely perfect! Chambers is definitely the place to choose if you was elegance and precision! A+++++

Sent on 05/17/2019

Andrew Barnhill · Married on 05/11/2019

Piano player

Great guy that played wonderful music and had a happy attitude doing it. We will definitely use again soon!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • I

Irene · Married on 04/09/2019

Beautiful music!!

The ceremony was stunning. Everyone complimented us on the quartet. It was perfection. Thank you chamber music unlimited!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Monica Atkins · Married on 12/13/2018

Pianist - Rob Erickson

The pianist that Chamber Music Unlimited provided was exceptionally talented. Rob provided the music for our recent Installation of Officers. Thank you for complimenting our special celebration.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jenene · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Festive Trio!

The strings at our wedding ceremony were absolutely lovely. I received lots of positive feedback! Thank you CMU!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Harrison · Married on 12/01/2018

Beverly was able to recommend a violinist (Ashley) for my proposal on 2/17/17! Ashley was very responsive the entire time and was willing to help recommend music to play since I am not too familiar with this type of music. When the day came she was very good. I will be sure to go back to Chamber Music Unlimited any time I need musicians!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2018

Great work

The trio that played during our wedding did a great job. We had a cowboy themed wedding so the trio managed to dig up some Country music to play before and after the ceremony. Very polite and played very well. Would recommend them.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Karen · Married on 10/06/2018

We had a lovely experience with Chamber Music Unlimited. They really added a touch of class to our daughter’s wedding that was very much appreciated by our guests. They even learned the theme song from my daughter’s Cirque du Soleil show for a surprise so she could walk down the isle to something really personal.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Beth · Married on 09/01/2018

Allison Beverly was so instrumental in helping select qualified professional musicians. At the church the pianist Rob Erickson was amazing. His music was perfect and skills were unsurpassed. Ms. Beverly recommended a duet for the reception versus a solo cellist. The diet was amazing. They played music the the audience of all ages recognized. Amazing experience. Talent and professionalism surpassed my my dreams for this day. I will recommend and use this amazing group in the future.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Jason · Married on 07/15/2018

Amazing job! Chamber Music Ulimited truly made our wedding ceremony extra special. Thank you for giving us quality service and great professionalism. Very talented musicians!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jeannette · event on 07/10/2018

Beverly Allison was so helpful during the booking process. She was extremely responsive and accommodating for the group I wanted.

As for the musician they were everything I was hoped my for! I had a string quartet (violin, viola, cello). It really was one of the most romantic group of musicians to have for our anniversary. I picked out a list of contemporary songs that means a lot and they did amazing covering them.

I highly recommend these songs if you have a strings playing for you:
    -I won’t give up Jason Mraz
    -Secrets One Republic
    -Young & beautiful Lana Del Ray

Sent on 07/12/2018

Beverly · Married on 07/07/2018

I will use this service again. Very professional.
    Thanks!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Laura · Married on 06/30/2018

The absolute best musicians in the Houston area! They exceeded our hopes and expectations for our daughter's wedding with a magnificent performance! We had originally booked (and paid the deposit) for another group to perform but two weeks prior to the wedding no one had contacted me to confirm or discuss the music. When I contacted the manager, who is located in New York, he refused to give me a phone number or email address to contact the local musicians. He insisted that it could all be handled through him via Skype if necessary on the day of the wedding. Uncomfortable with this arrangement, I declined to move forward with this group, so I contacted Beverly with Chamber Music Unlimited and got an immediate response. With only two weeks before the wedding, she selected the finest musicians for the harp and string quartet and gave me the contact information for the lead musicians. I was able to personally communicate with them regarding the music and schedule of events, thus putting me at ease. They performed at the church then moved to the Crystal Ballroom to perform during cocktail hour. We received many compliments, and we could not have been more pleased. I can hardly wait to see the pictures and video of the performance. I would highly recommend Chamber Music Unlimited!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Sharon · Married on 04/28/2018

Very easy to work with! They were early and worked with the minister on timing. The music and setting were perfect! Lovely wedding-thank you!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Mother of the bride · Married on 04/21/2018

Hello, my name is Sally, mother of the bride.
    The service was excellent. Would recommend for any event.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Carlos · Married on 04/15/2018

Beverly and CMU gave an unforgettable performance of classical and contemporary music with a trio... flute, violin and viola. They were very gracious with many of our music requests. A group of ten of us were celebrating my wife's birthday, and I can not think of a better way to give thanks to another year of life!! CMU made it happen...
    Especially unique was the setting in Galveston Beach, where CMU agreed to come and perform, about 1 hour+ away from Houston.
    This group is highly recommended for any event, from chamber to full group performances. Contact Beverly - she will make A+ happen!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Stephaney · Married on 04/14/2018

Beverly made the entire experience a pleasure. Booking was easy and the musicians were amazing. They arrived right on time, were able to play the music selection we wanted, and the guests were raving about how beautiful they sounded. It really gave our ceremony the extra special touch we were looking for.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Ali · Married on 04/07/2018

Beautiful job! I appreciate their flexibility in helping me find the perfect music for my ceremony!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/31/2018

They showed up on time and were fantastic musicians! I would definitely recommend them to my future clients!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Christina · Married on 03/16/2018

The music was beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. Musicians were very professional. I would recommend you to anyone I know. Thank you for making my day so special.

Sent on 03/17/2018