Wedding Singer Houston - Judith

Houston, TX View map
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

Local to Houston, Texas, award-winning professional singer, pianist, and songwriter Judith Severloh-Hernandez specializes in wedding ceremony and reception music. With over 15 years of industry experience and having toured internationally with multiple successful album releases, Judith is passionate about providing comprehensive, fully customized wedding performances uniquely suited to you and your partner’s preferences, personalities, and wedding theme.

Judith is happy to provide musical services as a soloist, duo, trio, or as a full eight-piece band. Her genres range from pop to rock to jazz. She is happy to learn and arrange any song requests, and to perform pieces from her extensive repertoire viewable on her website. Judith provides all necessary equipment, including microphones, a piano, an amplifier, a mixing console, and cabling. Audio/video recordings of her performance at your wedding can be provided upon request. All wedding packages are customized to your wedding’s needs, size, length, and budget.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Piano

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Minh
    Minh D. Married on 11/27/2020

Judith is the BEST!!!!

My wife and I hired Judith to play and sing during our wedding ceremony back in late November (of 2020). Prior to the wedding, Judith did a great job in communicating with us and was very flexible and accommodating to our requests. She was very easy to work with during our wedding planning stage and we asked her to play and sing a few songs during the ceremony. We asked her to learn the song "Way Maker" and she both sang and played (on the piano) that song BEAUTIFULLY on the wedding day. My wife and I loved her rendition of the song and it felt like we were having church during the ceremony! I couldn't help but raise my hands up in the air in praise as she was singing "Way Maker"!!! Judith was fabulous and very easy to work with. She was genuinely happy for my wife and I and even wanted to take a picture with us after the ceremony. Judith is very gifted/talented. Her voice is simply AMAZING. My wife and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants a hire someone to sing and play the piano during their wedding. She is the best! A++++, 100 out of 10 stars!
  • William
    William C. Married on 11/21/2020

AMAZING Beautiful Voice!

Beautiful Voice. Highlight of the Pre-Ceremony. Judith made our Wedding Day even more perfect. I go back to watch the ceremony video just to hear her singing. All of our guests loved hearing her! ✨

Wedding Singer Houston - Judith's reply:

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES for writing so lovely about my music! This makes my day (that has just begun 😂) 👌🙏🎊 You two lovelies are simply THE BEST! ❤️ I'm wishing you the best future together and hope I'll be seeing you again! 🎹🎶☀️😘💒 Hugs from Judith
    Jana G. Married on 11/03/2020

Ceremony Musician

Judith was one of the best parts of my ceremony. Not only her beautiful singing, but her joyful, caring personality helped make my day extremely special. We got multiple complements on her music and professionalism. We had a full Catholic Mass and she performed every hymn flawlessly. I would recommend her for any occasion or event!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Exclusive

Pricing

2415 Creek Meadow Dr Houston, TX, 77084-5201
281.941.2869
Location of (Wedding Singer Houston - Judith)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding