8 Reviews for Wedding Singer Houston - Judith

Instrumental-Duo (1)
Piano (1)
Ceremony (1)
8 Wedding Singer Houston - Judith Reviews

Probably the best and most professional singer you can get for your wedding. I have listened to her music across continents and seen her live on multiple occasions. The reportoire of songs she can sing on spot is incredible, maybe its due to her excellent musical education in Germany or the demanding expections singing across five star hotels across the globe or maybe her wealth of singing at wedding. I don't know, but one thing I know for sure - she is the only singer I would consider for my wedding.

Profile Picture Debby, 12/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)

I'm very grateful and thankful for your service! I had many great compliments of your performance and asked for your information! Thank you so much Judith!

Profile Picture Edith, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Through and through just beautiful. I had the pleasure to listen to Judith's magnificent voice a couple of times and she overwhelmed me every single time. Thanks for being so special and sharing your voice with the world.

Profile Picture Tanja, 8/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Judith was terrific. Such a pleasure to work with. So beautiful and professional. Awesome voice. We have already booked her for my parent's 50th. vow renewal ceremony next year.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely brilliant! My wife and I got married in Cyprus 2016 at the Aphrodite Hills Hotel and it was such a beautiful day! In the evening we met Judith as she approached us to congratulate and asked us if we would like her to sing a song for us! We chose John Lenan - All of me! Judith played the piano and sung the song beautifully! It was our first dance! Such a lovely lady! Very enthusiastic and really made us feel special on our special day! Thank you - Chloe and Ryan xx

Profile Picture Ryan, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

What a lovely singer and lovely person with it! Judith absolutely made our wedding by taking the time to sit and learn a song and performed it impeccably at our Wedding in Cyrpus. We bother loved it thanks sooooo much Maria and Paul

Profile Picture Paul, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely amazing! Enjoyed every second!!

Profile Picture Chloe, 4/21/16, 1 Review