Chad Lippiatt Photo Reviews

45 | Glen Rock, PA

45 Reviews for Chad Lippiatt Photo

Corinne · Married on 09/30/2017

Chad Lippiatt Photography is a husband (Chad) and wife (Mandy) team that work together to help make your day amazing. Ever since our first meeting with them it has been smooth sailing! They are very easy going and accommodating which helped our day be a bit more relaxing. They are able to get the perfect shots that every bride dreams of without being controlling or in your face. When it was time for us to pick our pictures out for our album they were patient. We were able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the wonderful pictures of our special day without worrying about having to make an immediate decision on the pictures we wanted in our album. Their devotion to their work was proven when they received our album from the printer and found that some of the details on our cover could have been emphasized. With our permission Chad and Mandy got in touch with the printers and had them edit the darkness of the album so those details were seen. This was no extra cost for my husband and I. When we received the album it was GORGEOUS and it helped my husband and I relive our day! There is no question or doubt...Chad Lippiatt Photography is the best to work with!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Chad and Mandy were fantastic! We are so lucky we found such an awesome couple to be our photographers! Chad is truly a very talented photographer with a great eye! This is a power couple team that was a pleasure to work with from day one! Our pictures are beautiful and the day ran so smoothly in large part because of Mandy's work keeping everything and everyone moving. We got all of the pictures we discussed plus some great shot we hadn't thought of, everyone that has seen our photos say they are beautiful and you had a great photographer! Thank you so much Chad and Mandy, it was such a pleasure from the planning to the actually day of to reviewing the pictures you have been awesome! We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

I am so glad I chose Chad Lippiatt Photo as my photographer! Chad and his wife are the perfect team. Throughout the planning process they were responsive, helpful and informative. They helped me plan out my timeline and gave great suggestions. On the day of, they made the picture-taking process fun and easy. My wedding was at the Gramercy Mansion, and their pictures had a way of capturing the beauty of the setting better than any other photos I had seen. The quality of the photos was outstanding. They really captured all of the special moments of the day in a beautiful way. Chad's pricing is also very reasonable. I highly recommend choosing Chad Lippiatt as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kimberly · Married on 12/05/2015

Chad and Mandy were amazing! They made sure to get an idea of all the photos we wanted before the wedding day. I loved the mix of action photos from the reception and the formal pictures before the wedding. I got my photos back much quicker than I ever imagine and LOVED all of them!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2015

We are so lucky to have found Chad. For one, the quality of our wedding photos was amazing. I met with his wife prior to the wedding and every photo that we asked for was taken. Chad was extremely professional. We weren't quite ready when he arrived on time, but he took a few moments to look around my parents house and take photographs on the rings, my flowers and jewelry and capture a few quick "getting ready" photos. We had a lot of extra travel time between my parents house, the church and then the venue. Chad and Mandy were always ahead of us and scouting out areas to take pictures. They were amazing when interacting with our bridal party, including 2 four year olds and multiple other children. Outside of the outstanding formal photos that Chad took, I was even more blow away by the photographs that they took at our reception. Chad and Mandy truly captured the essence of our family and friends . We will cherish the photos that they took. I have already had many them printed to photo paper and canvas to hang in our house.

I want to also add that we had our engagement pictures taken by Chad as well. They were beautiful but given the nature of the landscape, we posed so that my husband was taller than me in the photos.. We realized from that session tat we both have "good" sides and bad sides. When speaking Chad and Mandy, we mentioned that we wanted our wedding photos taken from specific angles. Chad and Mandy took our comments to heart and every wedding photo was posed to make us comfortable and look our best. I can't thank them enough for not only providing us with the beautiful formal photographs, but for the candid photos captured the honest happiness that our family and friends felt during our wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2015

I am in LOVE with my wedding photos!!! Chad and his wife Mandy did a fantastic job. They were very personal and were joking with the bridal party, but at the same time they were professional. They did a fantastic job of working with the elements and giving suggestions for the potential of bad weather. I would highly recommend them to any bride!!!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/21/2015

Chad and Mandy were absolutely fantastic! They were flexible with setting up meetings to discuss details, and always very welcoming. The day of our wedding they were more then helpful with getting everyone together for group shots and even though we were pressed for time with our venue, Chad and Mandy still managed to get all the pictures my husband and I wanted. Thank you so much for the amazing memories you captured!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2015

Our pictures are stunning – we have to remind ourselves that they are pictures of our wedding – it looks like something out of a fairytale. Everyone who has seen our photos cannot stop raving. Chad and his wife, Mandy, were so wonderful to work with. Besides taking our photos, they helped us stay on track with the schedule and helped us to relax and enjoy our day. Photographs were very important to us and we provided them with a long list and Pinterest board filled with pictures we wanted captured, which they did. They make a great team, the prices were reasonable and they are just overall a wonderful couple. We cannot say enough good things about them - they are fantastic!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Morgan · Married on 06/06/2015

Chad and Mandy are simply amazing! They make a fantastic team. The photos are stunning, and the hardest part is trying to pick the ones to put into the album. From the beginning, Chad and Mandy made everything so easy, and comfortable. It was really like begin around friends and not business. They also have a great turn around time for your photos, and they once again are amazing. All of our family and friends couldn't/can't stop talking about have amazing our photos turned out. They did a great job capturing the entire day, and it is wonderful to look back though are relive the day all over again. Chad really focuses on the small details and get missed, or you wish you had photos of them. I would recommend them with 100% certainty that you will love the photos and your entire experience with Chad and Mandy!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Chad & Mandy were amazing from start to finish. As we were doing our research, we were very impressed that Chad & Mandy invited us to their home to meet and discuss ideas for our engagement shoot. Right off the bat, we knew they were the perfect fit for us! They are so down to earth, and I really love the husband/wife duo. They work seamlessly together, creating such a professional dynamic. Mandy and I often joked that I was her mini-me :) The pricing of their packages are right in line, if not cheaper, than a lot of the competition we had researched, but the quality is far superior. They were flexible with us as I changed the getting ready venue as well as addedn additional hour to our package, all pretty much at the last minute. The turn around time for their photos is very short, which is crazy since they gave us hundreds of photos! Chad & Mandy helped us create a timeline of our day that was realistic and attainable. I was very impressed how Mandy was so organized the day of - she even printed out poses I had sent them from Pinterest to make sure we took the shots I had requested. I HIGHLY recommend Chad Lippiatt Photo. I will definitely be calling upon them when it's time to do a maternity / family photo shoot in the future :)

Sent on 09/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/26/2014

Chad and Amanda are absolutely AMAZING! I can't recommend them enough! Their photography is gorgeous and we couldn't have asked for a more helpful, professional, and skilled couple to take photos of our wedding. They made taking portraits fun, easy, and stress free, and got a ton of awesome candid shots too. Not only that, their turnaround time is insane -- we got to see our album online in just over a week!! Our photos are beautiful, and are by FAR my favorite part of the entire wedding. I am so happy with every little detail. Seriously, hire them. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/05/2014

angela · Married on 05/17/2014

Chad did an amazing job capturing the most special moments on our wedding day! I couldn't be more pleased with our pictures! Our wedding was on a farm and he did an amazing job utilizing all the different beautiful scenery of the farm! We would recommend Chad and his wife to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Kirsten · Married on 05/10/2014

They say that the most important part of the wedding planning process is finding a good photographer because the pictures are the one part of your special day that you will keep forever. With this in mind, my (now) husband and I hired Chad Lippiatt and his wife Mandy, and it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made. They were a phenomenal team, and we enjoyed working with them very much.

Despite the fact that my husband and I are quite possibly the least photogenic people ever, Chad and Mandy managed to make our photos look AMAZING. During our engagement photo shoot, they made us comfortable by telling us exactly what we needed to do and by joking with us throughout the whole process. Aside from being stellar photographers, Chad and Mandy were just wonderful people. They always made us feel at ease.

Perhaps the best part of hiring Chad was the way our reception photos turned out. We have pictures of nearly everyone and everything, and they all turned out beautifully. Our wedding day was such a whirlwind, and it was so nice to be able to sit down afterwards and see some of the things we missed. Chad and Mandy took pictures that covered every little detail of our ceremony and reception, and we are thrilled that they so expertly captured the most special day of both of our lives.

I would gladly recommend Chad Lippiatt Photo to anyone. Our wedding day would not have been the same without Chad and Mandy.

Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Kristine · Married on 04/12/2014

Chad and Mandy are both unbelievably talented and so much fun to work with! We were recommended to them by a friend and their talent is what truly drew us in. The photos that they capture are not just your "traditional" wedding photos; they capture the moments that truly represent the love and joy of your wedding. The photos are also pieces that are unique and you can have as art displayed in your home. Chad and Mandy have a great partnership and work very well together which means a lot because it demonstrates to you how they will work with your wedding party and you on your wedding day under pressure and when your party tends to be uncooperative. From our first meeting until the very last email, my husband and I have truly enjoyed working with them. They respond in a timely manner and always are very professional. Our engagement photo session was a lot fun and very laid back. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and we keep receiving many compliments on them. Everyone looks fantastic in our pictures! They were able to capture so many unexpected moments, which truly captured our whole day in photos. We got the pictures back very quickly and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer! We highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/05/2014

Chad did an amazing job photographing our wedding, and our photos are absolutely beautiful! He and his wife, Mandy, also did our engagement session which turned out great as well. They were so friendly, easy to contact, and the turn-around time of getting the photos was very impressive. We’ve had so many compliments from family and friends, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Rosemary · Married on 10/06/2013

Chad took our Engagement Photos and Wedding Photos. He has a quick response to questions and getting the photos back to us. Him and his wife are the best and a joy to be around. He worked very well with the bridal party and difficult flower girls. We couldn't be happier with the quality and amount of pictures he took. Well worth the price.

Sent on 10/22/2013

We found Chad on the weddingwire and also looked at some beautiful pictures on his blog and facebook page. After looking at his pictures we knew we wanted him for our engagement and wedding pictures. He has a very "artsy" feel and does a wonderful job with lighting and editing. Him and his wife are a great team and we love all of our wedding pictures. He is also very easy to get a long with made me and my husband very comfortable.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2013

When we got engaged, the first thing we started looking for was a photographer. We first met with Chad and Mandy about 2 years before our wedding! They were both so down to earth and easy to work with, and this was no different on our wedding day. They had so many wonderful ideas for pictures, which all turned out beautiful.
    Chad and Mandy truly made our wedding day so special! After looking through the pictures, they were always at the right spot to capture all of the aspects of the day. We are very excited to be able to cherish our pictures! I promise, you will not be disappointed if you choose to have Chad and Mandy as your photographers!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Lindsay · Married on 08/31/2013

I can't get over how wonderful chad and Mandy are! They are honestly very unique in their work and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our special day! They were comfortable, professional, fun and affordable! You won't go wrong choosing them!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Great pictures! We loved working with Chad and Mandy. They kept it as stressless as a wedding could be! They were always responsive in addressing and fulfilling our requests.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Bevin · Married on 07/20/2013

Chad and Mandy are absolutely amazing photographers. They were super professional, flexible and easy to work with throughout our wedding process. They went out their way to meet with us several times before the wedding, and also did a fabulous engagement photo shoot with us. On the day of the wedding, they arrived early and were willing to work around our busy schedule to make sure that all of the photos we wanted were taken. We couldn't have been any happier with the way our photos turned out. I would definitely recommend Chad and Mandy to anyone needing a professional photographer for an event -- you can't get any better!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Chad and Mandy are an awesome team! The pictures they took will preserve the memory of our wedding forever!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Chad and Mandy were great to work with! The pictures came out beautifully and we wouldn't change a thing. They got all the shots I wanted and so much more. All of my guests commented on how great they were and how easy they were to work with. I will certainly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/23/2013

My husband and I absolutely love Chad and Mandy as wedding photographers! They were relaxed and went with the flow during our entire wedding day, even with small hiccups along the way. They both made us feel comfortable and they were never overbearing like many other photographers can be. When we were originally selecting a wedding photographer, I was concerned that we couldn't find one that could do both informal, unposed shots along with formal photographs of our family and bridal party. Once we found Chad and Mandy though, we knew that they were our perfect fit. They came out to see our ceremony and reception venue to scope out good photo locations, and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was going the way we wanted it to throughout our reception. Everyone loves our photos, and they captured so many moments that I didn't even remember until looking at the images. Chad and Mandy could charge way more than they are, and they would still be worth it. I'll recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Laura · Married on 05/11/2013

Chad and his wife Mandy make an amazing team! They have a great eye for photo opportunities that made both our engagement and wedding photos amazing.

They were both professional and fun, putting us at ease during our photo session, that we had a great time and we not stressed out about anything at all! Our wedding pictures are amazing and they were able to capture all the special moments in our wedding without us even knowing they were there!

They did a great job and we would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2013