Capture 1000 Words Photography Reviews

5 | Yukon, OK

5 Reviews for Capture 1000 Words Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Angi · Married on 09/20/2008

I highly recommend Capture 1000 Words Photography! It was a pleasure to work with Jeff and Syndi.

Sent on 11/25/2008

caroline · Married on 08/09/2008

Our photographer was wonderful from the very beginning. They were so easy to work with and truly interested in what it was I wanted for our pictures. I feel that they went out of their way several times to help us and to make our pictures wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone and have already told others about them. They were also very realistic on pricing which was wonderful for the wedding budget that we had.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Samara · Married on 06/21/2008

Capture 1000 Words Photography was amazing! They were the easiest to get along with, and I didn't have to worry about anything to do with the photos! They listened to what I wanted and did everything they could to go above and beyond their call of duty! I have used them for more than just my wedding, and have and will continue to recommend them!

Sent on 10/04/2008

Ginger · Married on 10/20/2007

Jeff and Syndi are awesome very personable. We felt lucky to find them.

Sent on 09/05/2008

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2007

Capture 1000 Words did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. They truly captured our wedding day in a way that helps us treasure those memories. The photos are candid and unique. We loved having SO many different shots and having our choice of photos to print. Jeff and Syndi are great to work with - very organized and professional. They did an exceptional job and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/29/2008