2341 NW 161st TE, Edmond, OK 73013 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Susan Alyse Photography

Susan Alyse Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Edmond, Oklahoma. Professional photographer Susan Alyse focuses on capturing timeless, natural and artistic images that genuinely represent the essence of her bridal clients. Documenting magical moments between couples while also creating new ones, Susan Alyse Photography designs a fun and comfortable environment for authentic, raw and emotional engagement and wedding photos.

Based in Oklahoma but willing to travel for photo shoots, Susan provides professional photography services for weddings, couples and families. Wedding packages include a complimentary engagement shoot that helps Susan get to know your personalities more intimately before your wedding day. Photography services offered include the following:

• Boudoir shoot

Susan Alyse Photography 6
Susan Alyse Photography 7

Dominique Poncelet · Married on 12/22/2018

nailed the aesthetic

Susan delivered on exactly the vision I tried to express to her. She got creative with our space (a family home) and used different areas that made for a real variety of shots. Love the finished product! Plus all the digital business tools she uses are so convenient and paperless.

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Susan Alyse Photography 8
    Susan Alyse Photography 9
    Susan Alyse Photography 10
    Susan Alyse Photography 11

Elizabeth Holcombe · Married on 11/10/2018

Don't hesitate booking this talented lady!!!

What can I say. Susan has an incredible talent. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. My (now) husband and I were a touch nervous because Susan flew from Oklahoma all the way to DC for our wedding and we had never met her in person. She showed up on time and did exactly what we asked of her. She was super responsive, we had great conversations beforehand so we were all on the same page. She has amazing taste and style and captured our pure JOY throughout the day. We did not feel awkward at all-- which was our only other fear. It was FUN and I can't believe I actually felt that way! Susan made sure we stuck to our schedule so I didn't have to. She stayed late during my event because our dinner ran long after my approval for extra payment. She was flexible and I felt comfortable around her. I have only seen a couple of pictures so far but from what I've seen, I am going to be COMPLETELY blown away. I feel lucky to have booked her. Would not hesitate to book again and would HIGHLY recommend to others-- even if you are far away from her in location!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Ramsey

Ramsey · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful photography!

Absolutely recommend! Susan is an absolute jem. She was responsive, prompt, kind, fun, easy-going, and everything and more. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Susan and her work. She was creative and thoughtful for every single shot. I hired her from out of state (Dallas, TX) because she just outshined everyone else. Susan, thank you so much for capturing our special day (and bridals!) - we are so blessed to have these beautiful photos to look back on!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Susan Alyse Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints