Abby & Trenee Photography

Piedmont, OK View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Hey, Future ATP Bride! We’re Abby and Treneé. We are a unique photography team because we are mother and daughter! We have always been suckers for a good love story. That’s why we photograph weddings – because they’re ALL great love stories!

We create timeless images that tell your unique love story for every single client we serve! Your wedding day should be one of the happiest days of your life. That’s why we work with our brides every step of the way to ensure a joyful, luxurious experience.

A few of our favorite things:

• We may live in Oklahoma, but when it’s football season, you can find us parked on the couch watching our favorite football team with a nice hot cup of coffee. GO HAWKS!
  • We know it sounds weird, but one of our favorite snacks is Doritos with melted shredded cheese. We promise it will change how you eat chips forever!
  • You can take us out of the Northwest, but you’ll never take the Northwest out of our hearts. We love our life here in Oklahoma, but we will always love and miss Washington State!
  • We are coffee lovers through and through! We’ll drink lattes from just about anywhere, but there’s nothing better than a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks in the fall.
  • Their nachos are seriously the best food on the planet! We may not agree on which protein to order, but it’s rare we go to Fuzzy’s without ordering nachos.
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• JONATHAN
    Jonathan S. Married on 10/10/2020

Groom- luckiest man ever!

Amazing! Photo's turned out better than I could've ever dreamed. Had 2 photographers that genuinely cared about us and our experience. Truly made our wedding day so much easier and can't even describe how accommodating they were through the engagement and wedding day photo sessions. Very professional, flexible, and affordable! If I ever need photos taken in the future they will be my first call without a doubt!

Real Weddings

Team

Abby Lyman
Abby Lyman
Owner & Lead Shooter

Wedding Photographer; Coffee Aficionado; Lover of Sweatpants and Ballgowns (just not at the same time)

• Glitter is my favorite color!
  • I've been shooting for ten years and have loved every minute of it!
  • I can quote every single line of Toy Story 2 and use those quotes frequently in my everyday life.
  • I don’t think it’s a coincidence the word diet has the word “die” in it.
  • I believe in love at first sight. Just ask my husband Calvin – whom I fell in love with the moment I met him!
Treneé Tunick
Treneé Tunick
Second Shooter

Wedding Photographer
Paper Crafting Aficionado
Lover of All Things Peanut Butter

• My favorite hobby is paper crafting – and drinking coffee.
  • I love photographing details. It’s the little things that always make a difference!
  • I’ve been to all 50 United States and Washington is hands-down my favorite!
  • They may never be number one, but I’ll always be loyal to the Washington Football Team!
  • Peanut Butter is seriously underrated.

13241 Bridgewater Drive Piedmont, OK, 73078
405-643-4435

Sunday: 1:00pm - 6:00pm Monday-Saturday: 10am - 6:00pm
Location of (Abby & Trenee Photography)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding