Ashley Porton Photography

Norman, OK View map
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

HELLO. HI. HOWDY. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF.

I'm Ashley and I am a bad ass wedding and portrait photographer. I live in Norman, Oklahoma but I am DTT (down to travel, y'all).

ME:

believer.

music maker.

beer drinker.

foodie.

If I haven't lost you yet, I will now ramble a bit more about myself.

I love glitter, neutral colored clothing, changing my hair every month or so, a good road trip, and cold, snuggly fall nights by a fireplace. With a sweater. Also a warm beverage. And like, mood lighting and maybe some poetry.

You can usually find me playing my ukulele, singing Taylor Swift at the top of my lungs (JUDGE ME!), drinking a Starbucks while aimlessly wandering around Target, or watching van conversion videos on Youtube for hours on end. Got a van for sale? I will trade for wedding photography and I'm not joking.

I do my dishes by hand; I find it therapeutic and relaxing.

I prefer to travel alone so people with small bladders don't mess with my jive.

I'm a cat person, but I have a dog, Jorah (GOT fans?), he's a 12/10 good boy.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2900

Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Jim
    Jim M. Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing photographer

Just to clarify - I'm a photographer too, so I know more than a little about this stuff. We hired Ashley for two reasons, her excellent eye for capturing emotion, and her personality which is how she get's those amazing photos. She's able to make the entire group feel at ease and relaxed, and in turn forget that she's even there. And that's when the magic happens. If you're looking for a photographer, take the word of this photographer, hire her!
  • Morgan
    Morgan J. Married on 10/13/2018

I couldn’t have asked for more!

It rained on my wedding day. Hard. It was supposed to be an outdoor ceremony, so we had to make several adjustments. Ashley knew exactly what to do to get the most beautiful shots that I didn’t think were possible because of the weather. She captured so many special moments, not just with my husband and I, but of our families and guests. Her photos are so very special to our entire family. I’ve gotten SO MANY compliments on our photos, with some saying they were the best photos they had ever seen. I couldn’t agree more! She doesn’t airbrush or photoshop to the point where it looks like a magazine cover, and I believe that’s what really sets her apart from other photographers. She is so, unapologeticly authentic. She’s also so much fun! We are so blown away at her talent, professionalism, and laid back personality. Ashley is such a gem and unique person. She was more than our photographer. She was our (and everyone else’s!) friend throughout the entire process. She will always have my highest recommendation for all of your photography needs and will most definitely have our business for years to come. Bottom line: She is the best there is in Oklahoma.
  • User2279503 2+ years ago
    We are using Ashley for our wedding photography. We also used her for engagement photos and she was wonderful!! Our pictures turned out better than I could have imagined!! She knows what she is doing and is so much fun to work with!! I can't wait for our wedding day with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Cora & Justin
    83 photos · 05/04/2019

Deals

Ashley Porton Photography 1
Gift
Free Engagement session with booked wedding package

123 EAST MAIN STREET Norman, OK, 73069
Location of (Ashley Porton Photography)

Ashley Porton Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashley Porton Photography include in the starting price?

Ashley Porton Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ashley Porton Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashley Porton Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Ashley Porton Photography offer?

Ashley Porton Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ashley Porton Photography offer?

Ashley Porton Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Ashley Porton Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashley Porton Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Porton Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Porton Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Ashley Porton Photography offer?

Ashley Porton Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding