Calligraphy by Diane Reviews

14 | Parker Dam, CA

14 Reviews for Calligraphy by Diane

Milessa · Married on 07/28/2011

Diane's talent is incredible! Her calligraphy for our wedding invitations far exceeded my expectations, and friends and family have been raving about the calligraphy as the invitations have gone out. We wanted our vintage travel theme for our wedding to come through in our paper products, and Diane made that come to life with her creative style. Diane was a gem to work with--even meeting me after 9pm one night so I could pick up the finished invites before I needed to go on a trip and take the invites with me. She is dedicated, professional, and does beautiful work! If you're considering hiring Diane-don't think twice!

Sent on 08/03/2011

C · Married on 03/31/2011

Diane was a pleasure to work with. Professional service with beautiful calligraphy.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Valerie · Married on 01/15/2010

The PERFECT way to customize your shower or wedding

Sent on 01/16/2010

dee · Married on 01/04/2010

Everything was fantastic, they were very helpful. Turned out really lovely.

Sent on 01/15/2010

Miranda · Married on 09/19/2009

When my husband suggested going to a calligrapher to get our invitations done, I argued with him because I thought it was an unnecessary extra cost. He wanted to have them done because his hand writing is awful, and he didn't want me to have to do them all alone. I finally agreed to go and meet a calligrapher. We chose to meet with Diane because she came highly recommended, and her price was much better than the other calligraphers we had found in Toronto. I was eating my words when she was finished with the invitations. I thought the invitations we had selected were beautiful, but the calligraphy Diane did was the perfect, elegant touch to make our invitations gorgeous. I had several people call me to comment on it, and my husband's grand mother actually put the invitation (and envelope) on her mantle piece for a year or so to show everyone how beautiful they were.

Sent on 05/29/2011

M · Married on 09/04/2009

We were referred to Diane by the associates at Essence Du Papier for our wedding invitations. We were absolutely thrilled with the end results, and all recipients told us they found the invitations to be exceptionally classy, personal and set the bar for the upcoming wedding event perfectly. Diane was flexible with us, listened well to what we wanted and provided some helpful advice to make our invitations even better than we originally had planned. I would absolutely recommend Diane�s services.

Sent on 12/07/2009

Andrea · Married on 07/11/2009

We were extremely pleased with Diane's calligraphy for our placecards/thank-you cards. The work was impeccable and Diane's professionalism eased my stress during a hectic time.

Sent on 01/07/2010

Barbara · Married on 09/26/2008

Diane is very personable and talented. I would say she is the only calligrapher that I would ever work with. She is very realiable and pays close attention to detail. Her work is outstanding and I would always recommend her to my clients and continue to contract her services. She is the Calligraphy Guru. Sentimenti Occasions Inc.?

Sent on 11/05/2009
  • F

Francine · Married on 07/10/2010

Diane addressed our invitation envelopes and escort cards with beautiful calligraphy. I was amazed by the quality of her work. We also received many compliments from our guests. Diane was very professional and accommodating to our time frame.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Jeremy · Married on 11/08/2008

Diane's product is unique and created a SIGNIFICANT impact for our guests in setting the tone for our wedding. We received numerous comments on the quality of her work and it was an important kick-off (the invitation) to the event.

She was knowledgeable in her recommendations on colour and style of script, and was able to help us make decisions consistent with the theme of our day.

Sent on 01/15/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2009

We came to Diane with a very short timeline, not really knowing what we wanted. Her professionalism and knowledge was outstanding. We received what we wanted, on time! We will definitely go back to Diane if we need anything in the future!

Sent on 11/06/2009

Diana · Married on 08/22/2009

Diane had to manually write the names of my guests on my already printed wedding invitations so she had no room for error since my invites where very expensive and I had no extras to spare. She matched her handwriting to the font used and it looked incredible! I definitely recommend her services!!

Lise · Married on 08/29/2009

3.5

Calligraphy by Diane was very professional and they were able to accomodate me on a short notice. They went out of their way to help me even though they were very busy at the time. It was a please to work with them.

n/a · Married on 07/11/2009

3.5

Overall a very positive experience. A bit pricey- but was worth the investment as each of our guests mentioned how beautiful the addressing was of the invitations. Set our wedding apart from others