Brooke Egan Photography Reviews

2.6

• Corey
    Corey M. Married on 09/28/2019

Love love love 🥰

My husband and I decided last minute we wanted to have a small intimate wedding just 2 witnesses and us. I wasn’t even going to hire a photographer but my family was like you HAVE too. It being so last minute (I literally had a week and a half to find someone) I wasn’t sure I’d find someone or at least decent. Brooke was eager to shoot my small wedding even it being last minute. Also, because it was last minute we weren’t able to meet before my wedding. She truly made me feel like a friend and that I’ve known her my whole life. She brought me hairspray when I asked because I forgot! She did an amazing job, was very precise about details which I loved! She even is doing a video for my husband and I which I literally cannot wait to see! Brooke was great! If you have the chance to hire her you should do it! Thank you for making my wedding day so special :)
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey W. Married on 06/22/2019

Multitalented, Problem Solver, Photographer

Everything that went wrong before and on my big day Brooke was there in a flash to fix it. My photographer canceled 2 weeks before and jumped in to save the day. She planned out the details that I had not thought of and made sure to coordinate with the band. She also stepped in when the makeup artist bailed the morning of the wedding. I couldn’t recommend her enough. She is a true professional who cares about you and that your Day is perfect so you don’t have to worry about anything.

Brooke Egan Photography's reply:

This is so heartfelt and brought a tear to my eye. I love you and your family. I am so happy to have helped in any way I could. Thank you so very much for your kind words!
    Jessica R. Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional

my best friends original wedding photographer cancelled on her only 10 days before her wedding ; so Brooke's services were heaven sent!! Not only was she professional, and friendly but she went above and beyond in EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF SERVICE THAT DAY. From helping us feed a hungry 10 yr old while stuck at the hair salon, to makeup and eyelashes....she was absolutely the best!
    i dont think we could of pulled it off without her. AWSOME!!
    Casey B. Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding photographer

Brooke is one of the most amazing and kind hearted photographers I have worked with! She captured some of the most amazing details of our wedding, her eye for the little things is unmatched. There wasn't a single time throughout the night where I felt like we were just posing. She captured the raw moments, and you can see the genuine joy in every picture that way. I wanted to share the whole gallery because they are just that good! Book her today she most definately will give you photographs you can love for a lifetime!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 03/13/2019

Perfect Photos!

I absolutely loved Brooke and our pictures came out beautifully. She has a unique style and focus, and her bubbly personality made everything easy and natural! I will recommend her to absolutely everyone, and I can’t thank her enough!
    Magan L. Married on 09/20/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Brooke is so creative and knew exactly what to capture. She was so patient and open minded.
  • Liz
    Liz J. Married on 03/07/2020

You Won't Receive Your Photos

If you want to wake up everyday for 6 months and wonder if you'll get any of the photos you paid for then hire Brooke! 6 months ago I got married and still have not received any photos. Brooke has stopped responding to my inquires about the photos - and to make things more interesting she has moved and changed her email address. I was very patient in the beginning, even after she showed up 20 minutes before the ceremony began although I had hired her and paid for the entire day (hair & make-up). Sadly my family and friends were enjoying the wedding so we will have very few photos to look at for years to come. She has become rude, defensive and not responsive.
    Patricia Married on 08/11/2021

Look elsewhere

We hired Brooke in March 2020 to do bridal & wedding photos for my daughter's wedding on 11/20/20. I paid the deposit in March 2020 & was promised many things in the contract by Brooke. Bridal photos were scheduled for 10/2/20 & I scheduled the photo session to be done at a plantation and was informed by the plantation staff the photographer (Brooke) had to be done by 5 pm & Brooke was informed of this time. Brooke arrived 40 minutes late to the plantation with only 20 minutes left to take photos before the plantation closed. We then had to go to another place so we would have enough bridal photos to choose from. Brooke promised to edit the bridal photos she had taken in a few days. After waiting 2 weeks with no photos sent I contacted Brooke & finally received 7 photos out of approx 200 photos taken & 4 of the 7 photos needed to be re-edited. Brooke promised to re-edit the photos, but that never happened. I stressed to Brooke I needed her to send the rest of the photos so I could get my daughter's 16 x 20 photo ordered to have in time for the wedding reception and no more photos were sent. Brooke kept promising to send the photos & finally 2 weeks before the wedding Brooke sent 32 photos by Google email, but failed to give us permission to open the photos so we could not open the photos. I begged Brooke to send the photos another way, but that did not happen. So basically we have access to only 7 bridal photos out of approx 200 photos that were taken & 4 of those photos need to be re-edited. I am a very patient person, but no family should have to deal with the amount of stress & frustration before their daughter's wedding that we have experienced trying to receive bridal photos that were paid for. Needless to say we had to find another photographer 5 days before the wedding because my daughter deserved a photographer that would be dependable/reliable and show up on her special day and send us photos as promised. Brooke still needs to refund my deposit because having access to 4 acceptable photos out of approx 200 bridal photos is certainly not worth $1000.
    Renee N. Married on 03/25/2021

Will be pressing charges against the scam artist

Warning Brook is a scammer! She’s been using the same excuses to trick clients for over two years (ie my ex husband stole my hard drives) Our wedding was 2/29/20 and we have never received photos of printable quality. She texted us about 10 photos and stopped taking my calls. If you were victimized by Brook also please call or email our private detective and reference the photography case.
    Chris brooks (800)+730-6272
    Chris@DetectiveChris.com
    Ps Married on 11/20/2020

Still waiting

Brooke took over 200 bridal photos of my daughter 10/2020 and we still do not have bridal photos. I paid Brooke $1000 in 3/2020 (1/2 of the $2000 price) after agreeing on a contract and still waiting to receive photos that were paid for. Yes, Brooke has many stories as to why she can't send the photos, but this is ridiculous. She will also tell you that you are "harassing her" if you inquire where your photos are. From the reviews it appears that Brooke has been taking innocent people's money for over a year now and not delivering photos that she was trusted to take and deliver. Brooke needs to do the right thing and send my photos or my deposit back. No family should deal with this stress during an important event in their lives.
  • Russ
    Russ J. Married on 02/29/2020

Haven't heard from photographer in MONTHS

My wife and I hired this photographer in February, paid up front in full. She was great the day of, but we haven't received the photos, nor have we heard any information or updates. Incredibly disappointing! I'm leaving this review in hopes that Brooke will CALL US or EMAIL US
  • Marissa
    Marissa E. Married on 01/24/2020

Absolutely a terrible human being - SCAM ARTIST

This terrible person made me believe we were friends and then here we are nearly a year to the day I got married and I have absolutely no photos. She has said her ex husband stole her hard drives, she has made every excuse in the book, she tries to make everyone pity her so that we won't ask her to do the work WE ALREADY PAID FOR. At this point I just want my pictures. All of them. Unedited- I will get an actual professional to finish the job she couldn't and wouldn't. Going through a divorce and being a single mom is not an excuse to not do work you were paid $2000 to do. She ignored all of my attempts to contact her for months until I threatened to hire an attorney. She stole my wedding day pictures from me. I can never get that back. She is a monster and a scam artist. She uses people and does everything she can to escape responsibility. DO NOT HIRE THIS TERRIBLE PERSON! SHE WILL RUIN YOUR WEDDING DAY MEMORIES!!
    Alanna G. Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing experience gone wrong

Brooke was so patient with feeding and so patient getting the baby into different positions! We had a lot of fun : edit ***** my baby was two weeks old and is now 7.5 months and I haven’t gotten pictures. She took my money and several others and didn’t give pictures, changed her number and disappeared. It is a total scam. Pressing charges
    Lauren Married on 11/01/2019

Please please don’t waste your money

Let me see how to summarize this without writing an entire novel.

First off let me say I was the very first bride to be booked with Brooke. I booked October 2018. My photos weren’t the first taken but I was the first to sign her contract. I 100% trusted her. After I paid her she told me that we wanted to send me her new prices because it was more expensive to photograph weddings than she thought. She said I didn’t have to pay extra but she wanted me to see how much more she was having to charge everyone else. I found that really uncomfortable and unprofessional.

Well my bridals were taken in August 2019. It was sooooo hot. I was sweating really badly but she said not to worry about it. She said the pictures would be so beautiful and photoshop would take care of the sweat that was making my hair wet and my makeup run. After several weeks she was only able to send me 16 of the HUNDREDS of photos we took. I only liked 1 of them.

On my wedding day (October 2019) she was late. She didn’t make it for hair and makeup. I told her ahead of time when we would start. But she made a lot of excuses about why she wasn’t there. She showed up when I showed up at the venue. I specifically told my guests that I didn’t want them taking pictures during the ceremony because I still trusted her.

She sent me a few sneak peek pictures about a month after my wedding. All was well but then time passed and she kept giving me excuses of why she didn’t have my pictures ready. She had a lot of things going on in her life and I tried to be understanding. I continued to wait. She eventually had about 160 photos after 4 months (February 2020). Still had a lot to go. Lots of the pictures were of the same thing over and over. Which is normal for weddings. No biggie.

After 3 more months I could no longer get in touch with her. My mother in law passed away and never got to see any of the wedding photos and there were several photos of her we wanted. I wrote a negative review on this site and then she finally messaged me and scolded me for the bad review. She was extremely defensive and was telling me that the bad review was going to make it to where she couldn’t feed her children. She messaged me over and over just spouting all her personal problems. She even told me that my review was a lie. It was NOT!!

I asked her to just send me the raw unedited photos and I would sort through them myself. She told me she couldn’t do that because that’s a “photography no-no” which is ridiculous to say after making your client wait 7 months. Come to find out she didn’t even have the hard drive that my pictures were on. I won’t put all her business out there but she had to wait to get them back.

She told me that I needed to delete my review after I got my photos. I deleted my review and now I wish I never did. She sent me less than 200 photos. That’s all I have ever received and they were not even edited. Some were unflattering photos. I wish she would have just sent me all the photos she took. I would have edited them myself. I am extremely disappointed.

She is still ignoring my messages and messages from other people. She will guilt trip you with all kinds of drama in her life but I honestly think she lied. And if it’s true then maybe she shouldn’t be doing business.
    Modana R. Married on 10/26/2019

Did my nieces wedding, took 9 months to get some photos. Now she not answering calls or messages. DONT EVER HIRE HER!!!

She is a scam artist. Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam