Brooke Egan Photography Reviews

Brooke Egan Photography 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Wilcox · Married on 06/22/2019

Multitalented, Problem Solver, Photographer

Everything that went wrong before and on my big day Brooke was there in a flash to fix it. My photographer canceled 2 weeks before and jumped in to save the day. She planned out the details that I had not thought of and made sure to coordinate with the band. She also stepped in when the makeup artist bailed the morning of the wedding. I couldn’t recommend her enough. She is a true professional who cares about you and that your Day is perfect so you don’t have to worry about anything.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Brooke Egan Photography's reply:

This is so heartfelt and brought a tear to my eye. I love you and your family. I am so happy to have helped in any way I could. Thank you so very much for your kind words!

Jessica Roberson · Married on 06/22/2019

Exceptional

my best friends original wedding photographer cancelled on her only 10 days before her wedding ; so Brooke's services were heaven sent!! Not only was she professional, and friendly but she went above and beyond in EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF SERVICE THAT DAY. From helping us feed a hungry 10 yr old while stuck at the hair salon, to makeup and eyelashes....she was absolutely the best!
    i dont think we could of pulled it off without her. AWSOME!!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Brooke Egan Photography 8

Casey Badeaux · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding photographer

Brooke is one of the most amazing and kind hearted photographers I have worked with! She captured some of the most amazing details of our wedding, her eye for the little things is unmatched. There wasn't a single time throughout the night where I felt like we were just posing. She captured the raw moments, and you can see the genuine joy in every picture that way. I wanted to share the whole gallery because they are just that good! Book her today she most definately will give you photographs you can love for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Brooke Egan Photography 16
  • W

Whitney S · Married on 03/13/2019

Perfect Photos!

I absolutely loved Brooke and our pictures came out beautifully. She has a unique style and focus, and her bubbly personality made everything easy and natural! I will recommend her to absolutely everyone, and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Magan Ladner · Married on 09/20/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Brooke is so creative and knew exactly what to capture. She was so patient and open minded.

Sent on 01/28/2019