Brian David Fine Art Wedding Photography Reviews

14 | Temecula, CA

14 Reviews for Brian David Fine Art Wedding Photography

These two are a perfect couple and a perfect addition to your wedding day! There are so organized and they both know what they are doing. They work so well together and not only compliment each other as husband and wife but as business partners! I HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding day there is no better photographer! I will stay in contact with them for years to come! They are truly amazing people and amazing photographers. I look at other peoples wedding pictures and nothing compares to how ours turned out. We are also considering doing a "trash the dress" session!

Chanelle & Ryan Blackburn

Angela · Married on 07/21/2012

They were great! Their professionalism and kindness made us fel at ease.
    The photos were top notch!
    We made the best choice ever with them!!!!!!
    Love them!

Roger · Married on 09/09/2011

Brian David Photography was recommended by the Falkner Winery where we got married. After meeting with Brian and Karen (wife) we knew that they would be our wedding photographer! They were easy going and great to work with. We felt so relaxed and could be ourselves with them. They always had great recommendations and helped us a lot with our wedding day. We had an engagement photo shoot with them and everything went awesome and the pictures turned out great! We got an engagement book to remember the day and it was beautiful! Brian and Karen are professional and very out going.

The big day arrived and everything went smooth and easy, party time! Brian and Karen as always were so helpful and patient. They got great pictures and got great pictures of us and our friends. They helped so much to make our day special.

Thank you so much Brian and Karen!

krystal · Married on 07/16/2011

Brian and Karen were amazing. They were always on top of everything. They always had answers to my questions, which were many. We were able to communicate easily over the long distance relationship we had. The pictures turned out better than I could imagine. I would highly recommend them to anyone..

Susan · Married on 07/02/2011

Brian and Karen were punctual, professional, enthusiastic and helped us with things like scheduling on the big day which was super helpful. The pictures turned out beautiful and we would recommend them to anyone who needs a special event photographer.

Brianna · Married on 06/18/2011

We were married 6/18/11 at Stone Gardens in Fallbrook.. We decided to use Brian David Photography because of a referrral from a friend. I am so thankful we did!! They have to be one of the nicest, easiest couples to work with.. We couldnt have been happier! We just received our photo album and DVD presentation book. We LOVED everything! The presentation was gorgeous and the quality was top notch. Thank you Brian & Karen!! We look forward to working with you again. Brianna & Andrew McLeod

Celeste · Married on 03/26/2011

From one bride to another - Brian and Karen were a pleasure to work with. They are great listeners and really work to deliver the kind of images you want to have forever. It was very easy to be photographed by them; they created a comfortable environment that allowed us to be ourselves and really enjoy the process.

My husband and I are very happy with the images we received. Our only regret is we wish our budget allowed for more pages in our final album - there were just so many beautiful memories captured, it was difficult to narrow down our choices.

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2010

The were very helpful and a lot of fun to work with.

Cherise · Married on 08/07/2010

Brian and Karen went above and beyond for our wedding. We got so many compliments on them from our wedding party and guests. Brians work is amazing and his wife Karen is extremely helpful and very sweet. I would recommend them to anyone I know

Doris · Married on 05/29/2010

Where do we start...from the beginning.When Brian and Jennifer O'Dell started to plan their wedding the first thing they were looking for in a photographer is someone who was personable.From the first meeting over coffee they knew there was a connection.Brian and Karen presented themselves as a couple that would be out to capture the love story of two people.On the wedding day we could not say enough about how much they provided kind words to calm nerves and really look to tell a story through photography.I don't think 5/5 describes how wonderful these two work together to provide photography and a story that is relieved everyday when turning the pages of the wedding album.It seemed that we could never make up our minds since all were so amazing.Thank you again to Brian and Karen for providing our daughter and son in law with memories that will last a lifetime.
    Sincerely
    Mr and Mrs Shawn Scott
    Parents of the Bride -May 29,2010
    Keyways Winery-Temecula California

Nikki · Married on 05/22/2010

I absolutley loved how my photos came out, and the value was great too!

Jason · Married on 05/08/2010

Brian and Karen were beyond amazing to work with! They were incredibly patient and even gave us some extra time after the reception for more pictures! The two of them combined make for an excellent team! They both have an eye for what will make a great picture. Karen's enthusiasm is addicting! Our pictures turned out to be above and beyond anything we could have imagined! They're very easy to communicate with and are extremely quick with their responses. They'll go out of their way to make sure you get what it is you need.
    We love these two so much we're keeping them around for anything we'll need in the future including anniversary pics, family pics, baby pics...basically put the word "pics" in front of something and Brian and Karen will be standing there!
    Thanks so much you guys! You helped make our wedding that much more special!

Courtney · Married on 04/09/2010

The most important vendor to me was my photographer...and I knew that I would have to wait until after the wedding to find out if that detail turned out the way that I wanted...well I was blown away by the quality of work that Brian and Karen did for us. We first had an engagement session...they were so incredibly professional. They knew that we were on a tight time line and they had the whole time mapped out...we got to several amazing locations and even got to stop and have some fun candid photos too. We were in contact with them every step of the way and they are super responsive to questions. While I was planning the agenda for the day they were instrumental in remembering things to get done and helping plan the agenda. The day of the wedding they showed up on time and ready to go. From the time our hair got done through to the last dance...now that we're back and I can see the pictures I'm absolutely THRILLED how artistic and creative they were. They captured every piece of the day (even the ones I couldn't see!) and I can truly say that I LOVE my wedding photos. They were truly the best part of my wedding vendors, and the best value too!

luna · Married on 11/27/2010

Brian and Karen did a fantastic job with the photography for my wedding. They had a great selection of packages to choose from, varying from very affordable to a bit more pricey. However, even the pricier packages were still well priced and included everything I wanted. They were flexible and anything that we expressed an interest in, they were able to accommodate into the package. There were a few things we wanted that weren't included in the package, and they gave us a great price and were very helpful with giving us all our options and any discounts possible.

The quality of the photographs was amazing; they all turned out so well. The albums are very nicely done. What's nice about the albums is they tell you to choose a certain number of photos, and then they create a design around those photos. But since they're the experts, they often throw in extra photos so that the design is more complete and thorough. It was great to have that artistic touch. Of course they allowed edits to the album before it was printed, so we could see what they had come up with and give all our feedback.

Their service on the wedding day was extensive - they were with us for about 12 hours. They arrived on time and helped out with the poses and formal shots we wanted. They also did an AMAZING job with the candid photos. One of my biggest fears was that I would be distracted by them during the ceremony or reception because they were too intrusive. This was not the case; I barely noticed them at all the whole night. And yet the photos were still perfect.

Finally, they were very friendly and easily made us all feel much more at ease, despite the camera pointed at us. Karen's enthusiasm was especially great.

All in all, I absolutely recommend! They were flexible with everything and did everything they could to meet all our needs.