Bodwell Studio Reviews

16 | Athens, OH

16 Reviews for Bodwell Studio

majed · Married on 09/16/2017

Greg runs a great business, I would HIGHLY recommend Bodwell Studio. Professional, responsive and great work. Very happy we chose to work with this studio!

Adrienne · Married on 05/27/2017

What an amazing experience! We enjoyed working with Greg from out first meeting with him to after the photos were sent. He makes you feel like you're his only client and is such a sincere person. Bodwell Studio will not disappoint.

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

My husband and I are so happy wedding chose Bodwell studio for our wedding pictures. He was there the entire day and captured everything second. We absolutely love our photos. They are beautiful. Definitely recommend

Chris · Married on 03/17/2017

Greg Bodwell and his partner Kiera were the photographers for my daughter's wedding 3/17/17. He also did her engagement photo session. He has a unique, artistic eye that makes for incredible photos. We have only seen one of his shots from the wedding but it took my breath away. Everyone commented about how professional he was and how genuinely nice both he and Kiera were to all our guests. He is very unassuming. I not only recommend him, I would say that you would be sorry if you don't use him.
    My advice is to have a plan of what group shots you want, have wranglers assigned to get those people ready, and then let him do his magic. Always use the second photographer. It makes a real difference.

linsi · Married on 10/09/2016

Greg captured our day perfectly, listening to our requests and going with the flow of the crazy day.

Kelsey · Married on 08/20/2016

Greg Bodwell was a wonderful Athens Photographer we chose to shoot our wedding. I am extremely glad that we did! He was extremely flexible when it came to arranging time to get together around our crazy schedules! The price was fair. The photos produced were perfect! He went to some extremes to get a good shot! He and his assistant did a great job. I already have recommended Bodwell Studio to several people.

Rachel and Jason · Married on 07/30/2016

Greg definitely worked to capture the emotion of the day; he works with the bride and groom to get a feel for what's important to them and incorporates it the best way possible. He was on time, willing to travel, listened to what you wanted but didn't try to over communicate or be a burden/stress. We appreciated meeting with him a few months prior to the wedding as well so we got to know him and his wife, and him us. If you are deciding whether or not to go with a canvas print addition, I truly recommend it, it was worth the extra money. The album is high quality as well. He also really wants to make sure you're happy with the product; he worked with me to make sure I liked the pictures, and was happy with the final products. He truly wants to send you the best pictures, so you don't receive thousands, but you receive hundreds of good quality pictures. His work on his blog and website gives a good idea of his style; he takes suggestions on poses, but isn't one to overly pose people. He's very low maintenance, respectful and nice; he also wants to get great pictures, but doesn't take up more time than is needed (which is nice since the night flies by). He really wants to capture the happiest day of your life in a way you'll cherish forever; I'm a very picky person when it comes to pictures of myself and I was very happy with the job he did. (Price I listed includes the canvas and album).

Amy · Married on 05/07/2016

Greg is a great photographer! He captured the best moments of our wedding. He was super flexible with scheduling the engagement shoot and was prompt the day of the wedding. Greg was the best choice for our special day and I would choose him again!

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2016

I strongly and unreservedly recommend Gregory Bodwell and His team. My husband and I were really interested in getting high quality pictures and service at an affordable rate and we got that and more from Gregory. He clearly understood the vision we had for our engagement and big day and he helped us to make it a reality. He is very organized, considerate, and responsive. We could not have made a better choice!

Grace · Married on 06/28/2015

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Greg and Kelley. We got married at a kind of crazy time in our life and Greg was very flexible and understanding of the situation. He and Kelley documented the day in such a real way. We were blessed with a perfect sunny day and the way they used natural lighting made everything so beautiful :) its awesome to flip through the photos and remember the day since it was such a blur when it happened. We are so glad we asked Greg to capture our special day!

Jenn · Married on 06/20/2015

Greg Bodwell was beyond accommodating, super flexibly, and such a joy to have at our wedding. I had two must-have photos picked out (both of which were a long walk away from our venue in a DOWNPOUR), and the rest I told him to use his creativity and expertise to take. They turned out better than I could have imagined! We all had umbrellas for the day (Greg's idea so we could get cute rain pictures), but Greg only had a plastic bag around his camera. Needless to say he got soaked, but that didn't deter him from taking awesome pictures the rest of the night! Even after we were done taking the photos I wanted and were headed back to the reception, he took candid walking photos of us and got some of my favorite photos of the day. He was patient and willing to work with us even when we were super unsure of precisely what we wanted. We also received our photos in a timely manner. I have been recommending him to everyone I know. Well worth the cost.

Greg has such a beautiful artistic eye and we loved having him photograph our wedding. He did a fantastic job and would recommend him to anyone!

Janet · Married on 07/27/2012

Gregory Bodwell made me feel so comfortable during my wedding and was very professional. His photography style is timeless and not over edited. He was so creative and spontaneous, he took pictures of us on our motorcycle while we were riding away!

Jordan · Married on 06/17/2011

We've worked with Greg on a number of occasions, and he is simply incredible! His photographs are beautiful; he's professional, easy to work with, flexible, and creative. People often comment on how great our engagement and wedding photographs are, and we owe it all to Greg. I recommend him to all of my friends and family getting married.

Bryan · Married on 01/02/2016

As a young, flexible, energetic and caring photographer(s), you wont find any better. Cheaper than many others you'll find in big cities, and far more attention to detail than other photographers I have interacted with. Greg worked with us every step of the way; laying out his expectations of us, what he needed to do his job, and what we needed from him to make us happy. We were his number one concern (as it should be!) throughout the entire day and not once was he burdensome, unprofessional, or thoughtless. Phenomenal photographer for the greater Ohio area wedding crowd, and really any other state / occasion you may have. Greg, you and Kelley made our day incredibly memorable and took so much stress off, it truly would have been a mistake to ask anyone else to be the one to capture the day. So, an eternal thanks to you!
    #happilyeverandrews2016

It was so wonderful working with Greg! As someone who doesn't like being photographed, he was able to put me at ease and help direct the flow of our session and pictures throughout the day. We felt like we were able to stay in our price range while still getting a great result and he truly was worth the investment! At the last minute we thought we might have to video the ceremony for a family member who couldn't be there and he was more than willing to help find a solution. He was very flexible when I changed my mind about things, but also gave his professional advice when we were struggling with making a decision about the schedule for the day. I would highly recommend Greg to someone looking for a wedding photographer.