Shutterhead Studios

Columbus, OH View map Visit website
$2,995 Most Popular Price

$2,995 Most Popular Price

Shutterhead Studios is a wedding photography company based in Columbus, Ohio. Owner and photographer Mike Stempler is skilled in photographing weddings and is incredibly personable. Mike Stempler is not only dedicated to providing you and your partner with his amazing photos but will go above and beyond making sure your photos are uniquely you. With many positive client testimonials, awards won, and weddings served, Shutterhead Studios is a trusted vendor. The company specializes in the photography styles of contemporary and photojournalism.

Shutterhead Studios is client focused, and Mike will make sure all your needs are met. He makes it his goal to create space for your and your partner to be yourselves. His philosophy and work relies on the theory that the images his clients love the most are those where you the most true representation of who you are can be seen. He builds rapport with his subjects and sets them up to laugh with one another rather than focusing on posing. Let Shutterhead Studios create photos that truly represent your unique love and connection. They offer the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event a day
  • Second shooter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,995

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount

Message vendor

• Daniela
    Daniela Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding joy continues after seeing these photos!!

Mike at Shutterhead Studios is fantastic. He is professional, affordable, hilarious, and a joy to work with. My family loved him, my husband and I had the best time taking photos (important: my husband hates having his photo taken and he said he really enjoyed himself with Mike and that's because Mike is AWESOME). We received our photos back in a timely manner, and they were BEAUTIFUL. Mike's expertise and talent lent themselves to taking some most stunning wedding photography I have seen of family, children, friends, action shots, and the couple! Check "photographer" off your wedding to-do list and hire Mike.
  • Moll
    Moll R. Married on 09/29/2018

Mike was the best!

Mike was the best! We loved having him with us on our big day, he felt like a part of the family. Mike made everything easy, he handled all the behind the scenes details and made our lives stress free. Mike's photos were lovely and we would recommend him to anyone!
    Graham Married on 09/01/2018

Mike Stempler/Shutterhead review

Mike did an exceptional job as our wedding photographer, I would highly recommend his expertise to anyone considering wedding photographers. The hundreds of photographs he took were both unique and artistic, and we were extremely pleased with the final product. He was professional, punctual, and has a good sense of humor to inject some levity into stressful situations (we had to move our wedding from outside to inside within 30 minutes of the ceremony). He was also able to corral family, friends, and all parties for photos after the ceremony and prior to the reception efficiently and effectively. I would highly recommend Mike Stempler and we would certainly be willing to use his services again the future for various life events.
  • illustration stars

Team

Mike Stempler
Mike Stempler
Owner

I live in Columbus with my wife and daughter, who are the Absolute Loves of My Life. I'll almost certainly talk about them at our shoot. I love asking questions and making jokes just playing around with my couples. Well, with everybody really.

Photography is my full-time gig. I love it, and I'm good at it, and I've been doing it for 12 years. My camera feels like an extension of arm, so most of my creative energy goes into helping my couples be themselves.

98 N Chesterfield Rd Columbus, OH, 43209
Location of (Shutterhead Studios)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding