Steph Parker Photo

Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steph Parker Photo

I am a wedding, engagement, and love story photographer located in Columbus, Ohio. My mission is to produce creative and colorful images of my clients that showcase their unique love stories. When I photograph my couples, they have full trust in me to document their love in the most natural and least intrusive ways. I know the true-to-life, romantic photos I create will be cherished for many generations to come!

I believe in vibrant color, dark shadows, and unique lighting. I believe in creativity and in being true to yourself. I believe in love and romance and laughter. I believe that true love stories are never-ending.

WEBSITE: stephparkerphoto.com

If you’re interested in booking, please email me or fill out a contact form on my website as I’m not always notified of messages sent through the app!

Follow Steph Parker Photo on

18 Reviews for Steph Parker Photo

Steph Parker Photo 1
Steph Parker Photo 2

Alex · Married on 07/21/2018

Let me start by saying, weddings are not cheap. You probably already know this if you’ve been in the midst of planning your big day. There are what seem to be infinite details to be decided upon and endless ways to spend your money. It’s a slightly overwhelming process-especially when you’re like every other bride wanting your day to be nothing short of perfection. What’s even more challenging is deciding upon the vendors that you hope (and pray) will bring that wedding day imagery to fruition. Sure, my husband and I wanted to make sure the food was delicious and that our favorite, most sentimental songs were being played throughout the evening. But what’s almost more important than the special day details are the lasting memories that are captured on your wedding day. No matter what-the pictures will be the most important detail, so my advice to you is to choose your photographer wisely. That said, Steph Parker not only nailed the look we had had envisioned for our wedding throughout her photos, she completely took our breath away with how she captured emotions in her photos-something only a professional of her magnitude could accomplish. From beginning to end, our experience with Steph couldn’t have been better. On top of planning a wedding, my mother became sick which caused us to change our original engagement photo session plan of renting a place and shooting in a kitchen. Steph was extremely sympathetic and accommodating to make sure we got our pictures while also promising to do a shoot with us in our new home once we got settled. How nice is that? (And for the record, she actually text me the other day to ask what our availability was for October.) After our rescheduled engagement session, my husband and I were totally blown away but how comfortable and easy she made us feel in front of the camera. It was like she was just our friend that happened to have a camera with her, documenting our love....(review to be continued)

Steph Parker Photo's reply:

Alex, you are the absolute sweetest! Re-reading this review (obvious as it's months later) and it still sparked happy tears! I'm so grateful that you and Al decided to book your day with me and are now dear friends. I can't wait for our in-home shoot this year!

Britney · Married on 06/23/2018

We had the amazing pleasure of Stephanie doing our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be more happy with the experience. She is so fun to be around and does an amazing job. She fit right in with my bridal party and we had a blast. I will recommend her to anyone I know needing a photographer.

Steph Parker Photo 3

Steph Parker Photo's reply:

Brit, thank you for posting such a wonderful review! I loved getting to know you and Jeremy and your bridal party (and wedding day!) was so much fun!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

Where to even begin with how amazing Steph is? She is extremely generous, patient, talented, creative & caring. You don’t feel like “just a client or just another wedding event” she takes the time to get to know you personally, your story & through the whole crazy wedding process she ends up feeling like part of the family. Steph also is the dog whisper with puppies. (Syd & Fergie love you!) Steph is also amazing at going with the flow because even though you plan & plan things will not go perfectly on schedule or the way you had wanted she is able to change it up & be extremely patient & flexible with how the day actually goes about. She has this ability to catch those true vulnerable expressions & moments throughout the day that you’ll cherish. We will forever be grateful for all her time & energy & talent (I could go on & on describing her brilliance) she put into our experience. You feel truly special to be part of Steph Parker Photo group. Danny already has it planned for her to do our family pictures in the future!

Steph Parker Photo 4

Steph Parker Photo's reply:

Yet again, your sweet words are so heartfelt. Meeting you and Danny is something I'll always be grateful for! You both are so wonderful and I cannot wait to see you guys soon for your photos this summer!

Steph Parker Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings