805 Applewood Lane, Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Steph Parker Photo

I am a wedding, engagement, and love story photographer located in Columbus, Ohio. My mission is to produce creative and colorful images of my clients that showcase their unique love stories. When I photograph my couples, they have full trust in me to document their love in the most natural and least intrusive ways. I know the true-to-life, romantic photos I create will be cherished for many generations to come!

I believe in vibrant color, dark shadows, and unique lighting. I believe in creativity and in being true to yourself. I believe in love and romance and laughter. I believe that true love stories are never-ending.

WEBSITE: stephparkerphoto.com

If you’re interested in booking, please email me or fill out a contact form on my website as I’m not always notified of messages sent through the app!

Follow Steph Parker Photo on

Steph Parker Photo 1
Steph Parker Photo 2

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2019

Such a great help!

Steph is amazing! She really knows how to make you comfortable in front of the camera. And she is awesome to be around. We had a taste of her creativity during our engagement session downtown (North market, walking around, at the park, and the top of a parking garage). We had so much fun that day, and the pictures were amazing! Steph traveled to Hudson, OH for our wedding and brought Gina who was equally amazing! They both handled out rowdy groomsman and 1 overly vocal bridesmaid very well. I felt relaxed the entire day and didn't have to worry about anything. Actually, that was the case through the whole planning process! Steph was very helpful. She has a great guidebook, which I referred to many times. I recommend her to everyone! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Alex · Married on 07/21/2018

Let me start by saying, weddings are not cheap. You probably already know this if you’ve been in the midst of planning your big day. There are what seem to be infinite details to be decided upon and endless ways to spend your money. It’s a slightly overwhelming process-especially when you’re like every other bride wanting your day to be nothing short of perfection. What’s even more challenging is deciding upon the vendors that you hope (and pray) will bring that wedding day imagery to fruition. Sure, my husband and I wanted to make sure the food was delicious and that our favorite, most sentimental songs were being played throughout the evening. But what’s almost more important than the special day details are the lasting memories that are captured on your wedding day. No matter what-the pictures will be the most important detail, so my advice to you is to choose your photographer wisely. That said, Steph Parker not only nailed the look we had had envisioned for our wedding throughout her photos, she completely took our breath away with how she captured emotions in her photos-something only a professional of her magnitude could accomplish. From beginning to end, our experience with Steph couldn’t have been better. On top of planning a wedding, my mother became sick which caused us to change our original engagement photo session plan of renting a place and shooting in a kitchen. Steph was extremely sympathetic and accommodating to make sure we got our pictures while also promising to do a shoot with us in our new home once we got settled. How nice is that? (And for the record, she actually text me the other day to ask what our availability was for October.) After our rescheduled engagement session, my husband and I were totally blown away but how comfortable and easy she made us feel in front of the camera. It was like she was just our friend that happened to have a camera with her, documenting our love....(review to be continued)

Sent on 10/01/2018

Steph Parker Photo's reply:

Alex, you are the absolute sweetest! Re-reading this review (obvious as it's months later) and it still sparked happy tears! I'm so grateful that you and Al decided to book your day with me and are now dear friends. I can't wait for our in-home shoot this year!

Britney · Married on 06/23/2018

We had the amazing pleasure of Stephanie doing our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be more happy with the experience. She is so fun to be around and does an amazing job. She fit right in with my bridal party and we had a blast. I will recommend her to anyone I know needing a photographer.

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Steph Parker Photo 3

Steph Parker Photo's reply:

Brit, thank you for posting such a wonderful review! I loved getting to know you and Jeremy and your bridal party (and wedding day!) was so much fun!

Steph Parker Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings