Blush Nutrition Reviews

7 Reviews for Blush Nutrition

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mahoney · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Dietician Ever!

Brittany gives you the tools you need to be successful long term, not just for your short term goals (like a wedding!). Her goals are for you to look radiant, healthy and happy on your wedding day and she makes it happen!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jennifer Raffa · Married on 08/03/2019

Brittany is a breath of fresh air!

I came to Brittany looking to slim down for my wedding, but what I ended with was much more than that. I had tried pretty much every fad diet that exists and was tired of the yo-yo effect they had on me. Not only did Brittany help me slim down for my wedding, but she also helped me learn to take care of not just my body but also my mind, which ultimately has given me so much self confidence. Brittany was available whenever I needed her, often providing advice late at night and on the weekends and even talked me off the ledge a number of times. She truly cares about her clients and goes above and beyond to help them achieve their goals! She is extremely knowledgeable in her field. I would recommend her to anyone looking to lead a healthier lifestyle!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Alicia · Married on 07/21/2018

Brittany was absolutely incredible to work with. She took everything I was looking for in a nutrition plan and made it happen. She was always available to speak with and get feedback from between appointments. She responded within hours to my posts on the Healthy App which made it even easier to meet my goals. She changed my life not only in the short term but in the long term. I have been able to keep up with everything she taught me because her individualized approach was both sustainable and realistic. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to make a lifestyle change that incorporates all of what you love. Have your cake and eat it too!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Kacee · Married on 07/14/2018

Brittany is so knowledgeable and her research-based health and diet information is easy to understand and follow. I wanted practical, realistic help with making healthy lifestyle changes that will last, and that's just what I got. I appreciated the detail with a light touch and a bit of humor. Change is hard, and Brittany makes it seem absolutely possible. She is now part of my ongoing toolbox. Thank you!

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Chancey

Chancey · Married on 05/05/2018

Brittany is a highly knowledgeable, professional, and uplifting person to work with. She listened carefully to each of my health needs and catered my meal plans to my lifestyle. Brittany worked diligently to insure that I never had to give up any food groups. As a result, I have healthy alternatives to all the unhealthy foods I used to eat. Any time I had plans to eat out, she would look over the menu in advance and find healthy options for me to order. She set me up for success by being extremely quick in her responsiveness to food questions that always seemed to arise. In turn, I have been able to find healthy alternatives for all of the unhealthy foods I love to eat. I have not only lost weight and inches, but I no longer have the craving to devour anything in sight come mid-afternoons. Making a lifestyle change is not always easy, but by working with Brittany, this transition has been enjoyable, easy, and exciting!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2018

Blush Nutrition was a perfect start to all my wedding planning nutrition needs! Brittany taught me a how to live a healthier lifestyle without sacrificing any of the foods I love. Brittany was able to incorporate my favorite foods in the meal plans and recipes that were designed specifically with my schedule and goals in mind! I am able to take the material Blush Nutrition taught me into my daily life beyond the wedding. I am very grateful for Brittany's dedication and time that she put towards helping me obtain the goals I set for myself. Brittany works with her client as a team and is readily available to answer any questions I had. Blush Nutrition's customer service is amazing and I would recommend this for any Bride, family, or individual looking to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Rachael · Married on 04/30/2018

Working with Blush Nutrition was absolutely perfect! Brittany listened to my wants, needs, and considered factors such as my lifestyle, cooking ability, and food preferences. She created a unique meal plan with delicious, healthy recipes (which were provided), and even included a shopping list sorted by grocery store section! I couldn't have asked for more. This was exactly the service I needed while juggling my career, life, and planning the wedding. I kept trying to work meal planning and weight loss into my schedule, but was not successful on my own. This service did it all for me with the highest level of customer consideration I have ever experienced. In addition, I ended up losing weight and gaining so much knowledge on healthy food pairing, portion control, and food guidelines! I highly recommend working with Blush Nutrition!

Sent on 10/16/2017