Blue Iris Flowers Reviews

Blue Iris Flowers 7
  • Dolly

Dolly Myers · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Happy Flowers at Excellent value

We ordered two altar tall arrangements, about 8 ladies corsages, five bridesmaid bouquets, bride's bouquet and about 12 men's lapel pieces. All were lovely. Very happy with everything. Delivered precisely on time. Very competitive price point. Owner Allison Glascock is a dream to deal with, very accomodating and personable. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Britt

Brittney · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Wedding Flowers!

Blue Iris Flowers is amazing! Allison perfectly captured my vision for our wedding day! All of our flowers were beautiful and we could not have been happier. Allison was always sweet and responsive and helpful. Pricing was very reasonable. We would recommend Blue Iris in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Blue Iris Flowers 8
    Blue Iris Flowers 9
    Blue Iris Flowers 10
    Blue Iris Flowers 11
    Blue Iris Flowers 12

Shelby · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely beautiful

Allison was a pleasure to work with and her talent was amazing. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we’re everything we envisioned.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2018

I highly recommend Blue Iris Flowers to anyone. I was introduced to this shop by my best friend who's sister used them for her wedding. We met with Allison and she was a delight to talk to. She easily helped us through everything and as the wedding got closer had no issues with sending us pictures of the flowers. Allison was very easy to get a hold of and was quick with replying. On the day of the wedding she was on time with the flowers and I couldn't have been happier seeing my bouquet. Thank you Allison you have been so amazing.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Blue Iris Flowers 13
    Blue Iris Flowers 14
    Blue Iris Flowers 15

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2018

Blue Iris was great! Allison was so organized and met with my mother and I multiple times to help us make our vision a reality! She was so friendly and VERY knowledgeable - she answered all of our questions and helped us learn along the way!! She was very responsive as well! Her pricing is extremely reasonable and fair - I am a student and planned my wedding on a budget and was able to have gorgeous flowers and arrangements for the wedding! She was also extremely organized and helped keep stress down knowing that she had everything in place!

The flower arrangements, my bouquet, and my bridesmaids was stunning!! I got SO many compliments about how beautiful all the flowers looked at the church, the venue, and all the bridal flowers! I am so thankful we used her as our florist, she is seriously SO talented!!! Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Blue Iris Flowers 16
    Blue Iris Flowers 17
    Blue Iris Flowers 18

Kerri · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Allison was an absolute pleasure! I met with several other florists for my wedding who had spend minimums and were very quick to tell me I wasn’t thinking “big enough” with my centerpieces. I wanted a rustic fall wedding with centerpieces that weren’t too tall that people couldn’t see over them, and would be a compliment to my lanterns I had purchased.

When I met with Allison, she listened to my vision and understood what I had in mind for my wedding ceremony and the reception. She was also very willing to work within my price range. She designed a simply stunning flower arrangement to hang above the altar with draping eucalyptus to go with the outside scenery. She went above and beyond to create stunning centerpieces that contained sunflowers, my husband’s favorite flower. I also showed her some bouquets from Pinterest I had for inspiration, and she created arrangements that were far more beautiful and intricate than I could have imagined! The groomsmen boutonnieres our mothers’ wrist corsages were absolutely gorgeous! Finally, I asked her to create a memorial lei in honor of the groom’s father, and she made a beautiful piece for us to place on the memory table with his picture.

Allison made every aspect of planning for the flowers simple and enjoyable. There was never a single moment of stress before or on my wedding day. I highly recommend working with Blue Iris Flowers and will be a return customer for all of my floral needs!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Blue Iris Flowers 19
    Blue Iris Flowers 20

Sandy · Married on 10/07/2017

Allison is such a sweet person and a pleasure to work with. My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the maid of honor one was too along with the other flowers. She captured two loved ones I wanted to honor perfectly and the colors were amazing...GREAT LOCAL BUSINESS!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Blue Iris Flowers 21
    Blue Iris Flowers 22
    Blue Iris Flowers 23
    Blue Iris Flowers 24

kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

Blue Iris (Allison) did an amazing job on the arrangements for my wedding. She was so pleasant to work with -very organized and flexible. She can make just about anything! I would highly recommend Blue Iris for your wedding :)

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Blue Iris Flowers 25
    Blue Iris Flowers 26
    Blue Iris Flowers 27

Kathleen · Married on 09/10/2017

Love working with Blue Irirs. Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Allison Was absolutely amazing. All my flowers were Beautiful. It was so nice to work with someone who really cares about her brides and their weddings. I would definitely recommend Blue Iris to anyone who needs flowers for their wedding.

Sent on 06/26/2017

CHRISTOPHER · Married on 05/29/2017

Allison was great! So helpful and accommodating. She even found a way to get us or flowers even though she was going out of town that weekend. I can't thank her enough for all she did!

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 05/21/2017

We could not have been more happy with Blue Iris. They were extremely fast to respond to all concerns, and very accommodating to our budget. We gave her an idea of what we were looking for as well as how much we wanted to spend, and she worked to make sure we got what we wanted without over spending. The flowers arrived on time and were more beautiful than we expected. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Maria · Married on 12/28/2016

We needed a unique color for our wedding (blue & purple) and Allison was able to recommend the perfect flowers, advise on the sizes when I mentioned we had a small child holding one bouquet and also take my descriptions and exceed my expectations. Everyone was beyond pleased with the results and it made our special day PERFECT. I highly recommend working with Blue Iris for any event you may have. It was a seamless partnership that produced stellar results.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jasmine · Married on 10/01/2016

Blue Iris flowers was such a pleasant experience! Allison is absolutely amazing! She helped me in so many ways and not to mention last minute tasks such as my daughters prom and extra flowers for my wedding cake! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to help me on my big day. Bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were amazing ! Colors were perfect. I will definitely recommend her and keep Blue Iris flowers in mind for any future needs!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

When I met with Allison for my initial consultation, she was able to take all of my ideas and visions and make suggestions that were exactly what I was looking for. She was very knowledgeable and professional, and was always very quick to respond to my emails. The bouquets and all the boutonnieres turned out beautifully. I also dropped off charms that I made for the bridesmaid bouquets and she was completely agreeable to attaching them for me even though it wasn't part of the original plan. Prices were very reasonable and around what I had budgeted, but she was also very upfront with different options regarding saving and splurging where I wanted. I would absolutely recommend Blue Iris!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

Allison was so wonderful to work with! She listened to what we wanted and made it come to life! Honestly, she made our bouquets better than I had envisioned! We told her our ideas and she suggested and showed us flowers that can fit in our budget as well as look amazing and unique. We don't even live in the area but had to have her as our florist because my husband has always used her when sending me flowers and continues to do so! He doesn't trust anyone else :)
    I wish I could attach photos but check out her FB page!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Erin · Married on 08/13/2016

I highly suggest this company! We attempted to work with another company prior to Blue Iris Flowers and it was a horrible experience (of which I will be writing a review for as well) so I was so happy and relieved that from the start our experience with Allison (who we worked with at this company) was great all around. Everything went smoothly and when I saw the flowers it was seriously breathtaking. My first thought was "OMG that is exactly what i was hoping for!" and really even better than I imagined. Also, when I first saw my bouquet it was a very memorable moment because not only was I so happy with how they looked, it was just minutes before I had my First Look with my husband. All the flower arrangements she did for my bridesmaids, the groomsmen's, and the ceremony were perfect and make the pictures look amazing.

Sent on 08/18/2016

My bouquet was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/17/2015
  • User5520677 · 2+ years ago

The flowers for our wedding were lovely! Not precisely what I had envisioned, but I think it came out even better than the image I had in my head! The boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages were spot on, and she was willing to work with us to make sure that anyone who was allergic to a specific scent didn't get anything that would make it flare up.
    Allison was very good at communicating ideas and making sure that she stayed in touch through the whole process.

This was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Allison at Blue Iris Flowers was extremely helpful, professional, and accommodating. In addition to beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres, she made our cake topper and gave us loose greens to add to our centerpieces (we made ourselves). I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Leslie · Married on 06/27/2015

Allison at Blue Iris created stunning arrangements for my wedding on June 27, 2015. The flowers were gorgeous and completely in keeping with our vision for the day. The bridal bouquet, in particular, had a vintage look that I completely adored. The corsages with their lace ribbons also had classic, sweet appeal. The center pieces were fabulous – exactly as we had imagined – and helped to fill the room with gentle blue accents. Stargazer lilies, which sat on the altar of the church, filled the air with sweet aroma and looked radiant against the green mosaic wall behind them. We also received positive feedback from out-of-town guests who received welcoming bouquets in their hotel rooms. Warm and friendly, Allison provided professional counsel throughout the planning process. We could not have been more pleased with Allison or the flowers. We'll be taking all of our floral needs to Blue Iris!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Mary · Married on 05/30/2015

Blue Iris was a wonderful florist! I know nothing about flowers, so Alison helped guide me about what would look good and even sent pictures of different flowers so I could choose the ones that I liked. She worked with our tight time schedule, as we were only able to be at the venue one hour before the ceremony, and set up the petals on the aisle for us. The flowers were beautiful and we received so many compliments on them throughout the night!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Katy · Married on 03/13/2015

Allie was incredibly easy to work with and very professional. She answered all my questions promptly and allowed me to make changes before the wedding. I got so many complements on my centerpieces and bouquets!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

The owner Allison was very helpful and knowledgeable from the start. She brought up cool ideas while also keeping my budget in mind and check. The flowers were fresh, vibrant, colorful, and smelled amazing! My bridal bouquet was so beautiful that I have dried it and plan on keeping it forever. Overall, Allison made the whole wedding flower process simple, and one less thing to worry about on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/21/2014