Blue Glass Photography Reviews

Blue Glass Photography 7
  • Jamie

Jamie Chambers · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful photos

Our wedding planner set us up with Blue Glass Photography and we are so happy she did! Soolan was our photographer and she was wonderful to work with. She made us feel comfortable and got some beautiful shots for us at our villa, on the way to our ceremony, during the ceremony, and after! We were so happy with the photos and how they turned out.
    THANK YOU SOOLAN!

Blue Glass Photography 12
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing team!

Alain & Soolan make a wonderful team! They were so easy to work with on our wedding day - professional, kind, and creative! They traveled to St. John for our wedding and photographed our first look on Hawksnest Beach and ceremony & reception at Sirenusa. We absolutely love our wedding sneak peeks, and cannot wait to see the rest. We highly recommend Blue Glass Photography!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Blue Glass Photography 18
    Blue Glass Photography 19
    Blue Glass Photography 20

Carol · Married on 12/01/2018

Soolan is amazing I was so happy with our pictures. I would chose and recommend Blue Glass Photography over again for any special events in the future.

Thank you again!
    Carol & Percy Crews!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 07/06/2018

He made for a wonderful wedding experience! It was clear to everyone how passionate he is about his work, and it added to the excitement of the day. My husband and I have only had a few sneak peaks so far but we’re absolutely thrilled with his work.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Blue Glass Photography 21

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2018

We had the most beautiful wedding day and it couldn't have happened without Alain and Blue Glass photography. He immediately made us feel comfortable and was very easy to talk to. Alain knew exactly how to make use of the light and our time. In return, we have the most romantic wedding photos! I would definitely recommend Blue Glass for your upcoming event.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Ahilya · Married on 03/31/2018

I had my first look at our engagement photos yesterday and my pictures are amazing and beautiful. Alain was my photographer and he was a joy to work with, he was patient and very keen on the details during our photo shoot. He was sweet and friendly. I very happy with they way he capture our pictures and I highly recommend him! I am very happy that I found him!
    Ahilya B. & Mark M.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jillian · Married on 08/05/2017

Blue Glass Photography was the perfect choice for our beautiful destination wedding in the Virgin Islands!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Marisa · Married on 07/16/2017

I used Alain for my engagement photos on St John. He was amazing. He knew all of the good locations to shoot and was a pleasure to work with. We did our engagement photos as a way to search for our wedding photographer. All of the engagement photos were incredible, and we used Alain for our wedding photos as well. The engagement photos were so amazing that I used them for my wedding Save-the-Dates, my guest book, and created some canvas prints for home. For the wedding on St John, we did a Love of Water shoot, welcome party photos, and full wedding day photos with Alain. I am so excited to see those photos, and will write another review for that as well. Alain knew all of the other vendors, and worked closely with our videographer. They worked seamlessly together, so that drone footage of our photo sessions could be included in the wedding video. Everyone has different priorities for their wedding, and for us the photos & videos were on the top of our list. His photos have an amazing artistic quality that has all of our friends & family wowed. Every shot is one that you want hang on your wall, or show off to your friends. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Eli · Married on 07/11/2017

Just got our wedding pictures. Alexandra from Blue Glass Photography captured the Love and Happiness of our special day. We got married at the Secret Harbor Beach Resort and the pictures are just AMAZING!! THANK YOU !!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Jerri · Married on 06/20/2017

I can't say enough about blue glass photography. They did my sisters wedding and a love for water shoot for me. Both on St. John. I was very nervous to do my shoot because I haven't worn a bikini in years. But I did it and they made me feel sooo comfortable, relaxed and sexy. The whole experience was amazing, both the assistant and photographer were great and fun. I would recommend Blue Glass Photography for all occasions. When I go back to visit I plan to book them again!

Sent on 07/12/2017

JoAnn · Married on 06/07/2017

Our wedding was on Trunk Bay in St. John in June. Alain was wonderful! He was very creative and and our pictures turned out amazing. We have some wonderful photos that we will cherish a lifetime. Thank you Alain!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Laysha

Laysha · Married on 04/01/2017

Alain at Blue Glass Photography was amazing. He went above and beyond. He stayed over the allotted time. And you should see my pictures! They're gorgeous. Of course, I owe that partially to the amazing day, but Alain always puts out a great product and this time, he did not dissappoint.

Sent on 05/25/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2016

Alain recently did the photos for my destination wedding weekend on St. Thomas, and he did an amazing job. I can see why he is the preferred photographer for the top resorts. Not only is he a talented photographer, but he knows the island inside and out, and knows the best spots, the best lighting, etc. I knew I would be in good hands with him! When I went to St. Thomas before my wedding for a planning trip, he took the time to meet with me and give me some recommendations for our wedding weekend. His advice was on point - we actually shifted our ceremony time based on his recommendation! It was great to meet him before the wedding - we clicked right away. When we arrived for the wedding, he was constantly in touch - and he came to take photos for our Welcome event the night before our wedding, which was a great idea that he had suggested. On the day of the wedding, he was incredible. I was not the calmest bride and he kept me sane and smiling as we headed into the ceremony. No matter what I asked him to do, he did it - and I'm sure he's heard it all but he was a true professional and took it all in stride. A few days after our ceremony, we did a Love For Water session, and it was so fun. I felt like I was just taking a fun swim at a cool beach that he took us to. My husband, like most men, can only take so much of being in photos and Alain was great at recognizing when he had had enough and giving him a break when he needed it! Our photos turned out beautifully, and I will treasure them always. Thank you Alain - and hope to see you on the island soon!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Ronda · Married on 10/25/2016

Alex was GREAT!! Cant wait for our pictures!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Nickole · Married on 10/15/2016

Me and my husband recently just got married this past weekend on St John. We booked Blue Glass Photography as our photographer. Everything about Alain and his team was amazing!!!! Everyone was super friendly and made us feel so comfortable! I would highly recommend them! The photos we did receive so far are stunning and we cannot wait to see the rest!!! Thank you guys so much! ??
    -Nickole & Marton

Sent on 10/18/2016

Blue Glass Photography's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your amazing event!

Alain M Brin

Keli · Married on 10/02/2016

We chose Blue Glass Photography (Alex) for our wedding photographer aboard the Calypso in the USVI. They were amazing to work with and took many more photos than planned. Alex was more like a guest than a vendor. We are very excited to see the final product. Thanks Alex.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Brianna · Married on 09/04/2016

While I didn't use him as my main photographer, Alain took a few shots for me (I used his venue for my wedding) and his work is impeccable. Gorgeous is an understatement of his work. I will absolutely be coming back to the island for him to take some family photos once kids come.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Lauryn · Married on 07/12/2016

If you are getting married on St. Thomas, you MUST use Blue Glass Photography! Alain was absolutely the most awesome photographer to work with! He is relaxed and easy going yet professional and artistic all in one! We got our photos within 2 weeks. We had some special requests and he was extremely accommodating and quick to respond! If you want BREATH TAKING, postcard quality photos, do yourself a favor and book Blue glass photography! You will not be disappointed! You will be amazed!
    Thanks Again Alain!
    Cody & Lauryn

Sent on 08/25/2016

Kinsley · Married on 07/03/2016

Alain was a preferred vendor recommended to us by Caneel Bay Resort, St. John, USVI. I spoke to Alain briefly over the phone prior to the wedding and gave him control of how everything would run on the day of the wedding. He did some shots while we all got ready and then did standard family/wedding party shots after. When it was just the groom and I Alain really did some creative shots. He took into consideration the setting, time of day and our attire and was extremely professional. We felt comfortable with him the entire time and are so glad he was our photographer!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Devon · Married on 06/23/2016

If you are doing a destination wedding and/or event in St. Thomas USVI or anywhere Blue Glass Photography take photos, I would highly recommend them. The photographer we had was very professional, asked us if we wanted any certain pictures, and friendly. They go above and beyond and I really appreciated everything!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Merri · Married on 06/20/2016

Alain was a joy to work with on our wedding day! Our intended sunset ceremony was intruded upon by some clouds but he managed to pull off the most beautiful photos ever! The quality and clarity of his photos are spectacular. Although our ceremony was short and sweet, Alain managed to capture every special moment with our family and helped make our day even more memorable!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Eric · Married on 05/29/2016

Alain did an amazing job. If you are getting married in St. John or Virgin Islands, call the team at Blue Glass Photography.
    Super creative, open minded, very professional.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Kait · Married on 05/08/2016

Alain and Soolan are some of the best photographers I have ever worked with professionally. I am a wedding planner and worked with them on hundreds of weddings. They were always on time, professional, and produce the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen.

In May 2016 I got to use them for my own wedding. From start to finish, everything was a perfect. I could write for days about these two but all I can say is they are the real deal and worth it!

Kait & Sam

Sent on 08/02/2016

Tishma · Married on 04/24/2016

Where do I begin!! Alain is truly as good as they come. We were completely blown away when we received our wedding pictures. Over 600 photos and each one was better than the one before. Having to choose pictures for our thank you cards was so hard because they all were absolutley breath taking. From the wedding day to the actual delivery of our photos, was by far the best work personally and professionally. He was a joy to work with and made taking the photos very exciting and fun. I would recommended Blue Glass Photography if you want professional and quality photos. I've gotten dozens and dozens of inquiries about who took our wedding photos. Looking at our photos made us want to get married all over again!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Kirsten · Married on 03/09/2016

So wonderful and easy to work with. My pictures are absolutely incredible! They also came back in just over a week. I highly recommend using them.

Sent on 03/20/2016