98 Reviews for Blue Envelope Boutique

RSVP Cards (1)
Addressing (1)
Assembly (1)
98 Blue Envelope Boutique Reviews

Where to begin- this company is amazing! I was referred to Rebecca by a friend and I am so glad she did. From our first consultation, I knew she would be wonderful to work with. She took the time to sit down and create the mess of ideas I had into something absolutely beautiful. She created designs for me to choose from and really helped me be actively involved in the process. Once the final products were done, I couldn't believe how beautiful they were! As invitations went out, compliments poured in. So many people told us they were the most beautiful invitations they had seen, and I couldn't have agreed more. She also designed our programs and placecards and made sure the designs were cohesive. So many people commented on how this attention to detail made the day so special. She was responsive, helpful, and so easy to work with. She was absolutely wonderful.

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Rebecca from the Blue Envelope Boutique made my invitations EXACTLY how I imagined them. They were gorgeous and I got so many complements on them. I was able to describe to her exactly what I wanted and she found something comparable that she was able to do. There were so many options to choose from, which made my invites feel completely personalized and special. I would highly recommend the Blue Envelope Boutique!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Really enjoyed working with Rebecca. She helped create a beautiful and personal invitations that were of sound quality and more affordable than mass market wedding invitation designers. I appreciated her personal touch and attention to detail. Thank you Rebecca. Look forward to working with you again for my next event.

Profile Picture Robin, 9/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If you dont know what you want to do for invitations this place is great. The start from the ground up showing you all different things and helping you narrow thinks, They were great.

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very professional company that was easy to work with! Rachel (the owner) was always available and responded to any and all inquiries quickly. As a result, I couldn't be happier with my wedding invitations! They tuned out better than I could have imagined! But with Rachel's expertise in formalities and design, we were able to create my perfect invite!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I walked into the blue envelope boutique without an appointment just to ask about wedding invitations, and placed my order with Rebecca the same day! She made sure I was actively involved in the creative process, and worked within my budget. The results are absolutely beautiful! Every person I have interacted with at the shop has been extremely professional, polite, and quick to address my needs. I would recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful, personal, and unique invitations that speak to their character.

Profile Picture Jane, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The Blue Envelope saved us! We had attempted to work with two bigger printers who ignored our order (probably because it was quite small). Emily quickly came up with two very strong design options and literally completed the final design during out consult. She gave us time to decide what we liked and when we made design suggestions, she easily integrated them. (Her skill in Adobe Illustrator is astounding.) We had our invitations, thank you cards, tent cards for our tables, and escort cards done with them and we couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of their work and their service.

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/17/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Rachel did an amazing job making custom invitations for a fraction of the cost of other local vendors. Thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiancé and I were tackling the hurdles of wedding planning on our own & wedding invitations were one Aspect that we over looked. We didn't know what was etiquette or where to even start. Blue Envelope Boutique helped us every step of the way and made every decision easy & fun!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I used Blue envelope for my bridal shower and wedding invites, thank you cards for my shower, and the programs for my wedding. Everything they created for me was absolutely AMAZING! I had specific ideas of what I wanted my bridal shower invites and thank you cards to look like, to keep with my theme, and they brought my ideas to life perfectly. They made sure every detail was exactly what I was looking for. When it came to my wedding invites they showed me multiple options for how my invite could be laid out land once we selected that they helped me to incorporate all my wedding colors beautifully without being overwhelming. I would recommend Blue envelope boutique to anyone and everyone. I can't say enough to express how wonderful this shop is and how fabulous the ladies are.

Profile Picture User5219644, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations and stationary were important to me, and my fiancé and I wanted them to be unique and personalized. Blue Envelope Boutique did just that! They listened to my ideas, and worked with my feedback and input. I felt like I was part of the creating team! Our invitations were absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and we have been receiving endless comments in regards to them. For personalized invitations that are high quality, the cost was far less than other vendors we looked at. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding invitations, or any personalized stationary!

Profile Picture User4172453, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invitations were perfectly personalized for my groom and I. They were easy to work with and gave us many options to choose from. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Blue Envelope Boutique in Downtown Willoughby was not only amazing at helping me designing the perfect invitations for my wedding, but they also created beautiful church programs and matching table numbers and seating chart arrangements. My invitations were so fabulous, they had the sparkle "bling" that I was looking for and were like a present for each guest to open. Invitations are important to me as it is almost like a sneak preview of what is to come for the ceremony and party, like the same color scheme.

I got many complements of the very glamorous invites and I was so thrilled

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Rachel was wonderful. Her designs were amazing and we received so many compliments on our custom invitations. She respond to all of my emails in a timely manner and was very professional.

Profile Picture Harmony, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The Blue Envelope Boutique provided for us exquisitely beautiful, high quality invitations. They were professional, full of class, and the product they deliver is extremely worth the price. Blue Envelope was very accommodating to our preferences and made recommendations based on what we were looking for and ended up delivering exactly what we wished for in an invitation. We would recommend them without any reservation to anyone looking for high-quality invitations to any event.

Profile Picture Angela and Adam, 11/1/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am writing just three days from my wedding because the overwhelming compliments we received from the work of Emily G. at Blue Envelope on all of our wedding stationery. The value is almost a steal for the quality, talent, professionalism, and design services. The service is A to Z and everything and anything inbetween, Emily is a dedicated and talented professional with such an eye for design its comforting and stunning! She was able to design our ideas from just talking, and so flexible and patient with us. I'll be back for everything in the future! Thank you Blue Envelope and Emily!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Blue Envelope Boutique and Rachel have been wonderful to work with. Extremely fast response time, beautiful product, and a full-range of product to choose from. I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture User4238325, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Rachel and her team are the best! From the moment I met Rachel she was so friendly and wanted to capture every piece of me into my wedding stationery. She was very open and shared what were trends and what trends were coming back and left it to me to decide.

When I opened the box for my invites, I felt like I opened a box of invites for a princess wedding. They were absolutely stunning!! I was so happy until I realized on the return envelope I forgot to add my apartment letter "G." I reviewed the proofs and it was so MY FAULT!! I live in NYC and thought OMG!!! Rachel was able to print new envelopes and they were two day aired to me! She made it so easy, that I really didn't have time to fret about it.

When I sent the invites out my mom received so many calls and texts about how beautiful they invites were. What surprised me the most was a family friend telling me her husband who has seen over 4 invites this year saw the invite and even mention how elegant and beautiful it was... considering he hadn't mentioned anything about the others.

Rachel has a true passion about her work. It is well worth it for any stationary you need to pick her and her team!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I were interested in doing something really unique for our September wedding to emphasize our Cleveland pride. Rachel from Blue Envelope worked with us to capture the vintage feel we wanted. She sent several designs for us to choose from, and she got edits back to us quickly. We received our invitations ahead of schedule, and they are stunning! We have received phone calls and texts from our guests complimenting the invites. I highly recommend Rachel and her team!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/5/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend Blue Envelope. My experience with them was wonderful. They are very talented and the entire process of designing my invitations was enjoyable.

Profile Picture User4067577, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

When I met with Rachel, I really had no clue what I wanted, but she was able to channel my thoughts and created an invitation package more perfect than I ever could have imagined. She also was able to integrate magically both my personality and my husband to be's personality and style - which are very different. The final products are excellent quality. I loved working her throughout this whole process!!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I worked with Rachel from Blue Envelope Boutique and could not have been happier with the outcome of our entire invitation suite! Rachel made the process stress-free and easy! She was always quick to respond to any question I had, and made my invitations more beautiful than I could have imagined! Every idea that I mentioned in our initial meeting was incorporated in my invitation suite in some way!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Rachel and her team at Blue Envelope did an outstanding job with my invitations, menu cards, seating board, and programs!! They were beautiful, and matched my wedding theme perfectly. Rachel was so easy to work with and very efficient in responding and making changes as needed in a quick manner. We even added menu cards on at the last minute and they got them completed and in our hands quicker that we could have imagined! The designs are so unique and added such a great personality to our wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Everyone at Blue Envelope Boutique is wonderful!! They created beautiful and unique wedding invitations for us. They were so fast and easy to work with! The highlight of my wedding planning so far!

Profile Picture emily, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews