Blissy Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Morgan Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing and so kind!

Angie and her team were the best! They were so kind and so helpful. From telling me (bride) how to stand and what angles are the best, to capturing the greatest moments of our wedding, we highly recommend Blissy Photography.

Blissy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan! It was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding. Big hugs!

Angie & Blissy Photography team ❤️
  • Evangelina
    Evangelina M. Married on 07/02/2021

Excelente trabajo

Excelente servicio, calidad y profesionalismo de Angy Espinoza, quedamos más que COMPLACIDOS con tan hermosas fotografías de los XV de mi hija, muchas gracias Angy por tu maravilloso y excelente trabajo, y gracias por tu paciencia y hermosa actitud, fue un gusto conocerte.
    Eres excelente en tu trabajo.
    100% recomendado Blissy Photography.
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina M. Married on 12/12/2020

Mrs. Worthy

I'm so glad we chose Blissy Photography & Videography! They were punctual, super personable, professional, and very talented at their craft. They put everyone on ease and made sure we were comfortable and enjoying the experience. They captured the most special moments of our lives! We simply can't recommend Blissy Photography enough.

Blissy Photography's reply:

Thank you Sabrina! We really enjoyed working with you and all your beautiful family.

Big hugs,

Angie & Blissy team
  • Kourtney
    Kourtney M. Married on 01/02/2020

Kourtney & Andrea

Angie was absolutely perfect !! Her team was so nice and fun to work with, i couldn’t of picked a better photographer then Angie!!
  • Michele
    Michele O. Married on 06/19/2019

Fantastic photographer

Angie is a brilliant photographer. We were over the moon with our renewal photos. She’s a lovely person and well prepared. It was quite windy on the day and my hair was blowing everywhere, but Angie had a tub of trusty bobby pins to keep it in place. I would highly recommend her for anyone wanting a wedding/renewal photo shoot 👍🏼😁
  • F
    Fernanda Married on 11/03/2018
    Angelica went beyond my expections. My fiancé and I loved our pictures. She’s so helpfull, she helped us look our best. We only planned to get 15 pictures but once we saw the quality of all the pictures she took. We bought all of them. I definitely recommend her service.
    Anthony Married on 08/25/2018
    Angelica and team were absolutely amazing at producing photos that turned out better than what we wanted. We were literally shocked at everyone she produced. She was extremely helpful and friendly and made you feel in a natural mood for the best photos of yourself and others. Her professional atmosphere and pure skill cannot be matched I guarantee!!!
    Brittany Married on 08/12/2018
    We love all of the photos and the videos we received! We have received numerous compliments on how amazing they are. Angie captured our wedding perfectly and now we have the best photos and videos to cherish the memory of our big day forever! Thank you so much!!!

Thank you Brittany.
    It was a real pleasure to meet you and be part of your wedding. We had an amazing day too, love was all around!
    Thank you for the opportunity to capture the magic of your big day.

Hugs,

Angie Espinoza
    Blissy Photography
    Kim Married on 07/14/2018
    Amazing! Beautiful! Breathtaking! Gorgeous! Those are just some of the kind words that are being shared with us as we share the pictures from our dream wedding with family and friends. "I can't stop crying!" "Oh my goodness" "These are so beautiful!" These are some of the statements that we received from sharing the video.

We cannot thank the Blissy Photography team (Angie, Emilio, Jorge and Jorge) enough for providing us with the best service. Blissy photography was incredibly accommodating, professional, super organized, affordable, visually creative, funny, sweet, open minded to different pictures than the traditional wedding shot list and worked very closely with my planning team to capture every visual and important detail. Every service they provided was worth every dollar spent! (Get the drone, you'll love it) . We are recommending them to everyone near and far. We hope to be able to book them again in the future to capture more of upcoming our once in a lifetime moments. We love Blissy photography!
    Liz Married on 07/04/2018
    Angie was amazing! Service was great, quality of photos were amazing and the video was fabulous! I definitely recommend the video service. Her services were such a great value, I searched for weeks and ultimately Angie was the best price for what I was looking for. Great energy, very helpful during the wedding and very talented!
    Amanda Married on 06/30/2018
    Absolutely amazing. Angie, Emilio. Jorge and Jorge were unbelievably fantastic during the entire process from beginning to end. Angie went above and beyond just to make sure myself and my husbands wedding in Cancun was breathtaking and more than we could have imagined. If there were more than five stars to give I would because I received topnotch service with Blissy Photography!!!
    Lindsay Married on 12/08/2017
    We had a great time with Angie and her assistant. They were very nice. Angie was very helpful in that she would tell me which way to move my legs or arms to be more flattering. She even pulled a Bobby pin out of her pack to pin a loose piece of hair! She was also very flexible and responsive to your requests for a specific photo. I’ve never worked with a photographer for more than just a few minutes as a bridesmaid, and this wasn’t uncomfortable at all. I really enjoyed working with her. You can’t go wrong in choosing Angie for your photography needs! If you need proof, look at her albums. Thanks Angie! Love, Bobby and Lindsay ❤️
    Tiffany Married on 11/20/2017

We worked with Angie at a local venue for photos before during and after the ceremony.

Angie was absolutely wonderful! She was so patient with us. Of course we were running late. She even helped get me in my dress. She went so far above and beyond it was just incredible! She was great to work with. Patient, calm, and professional. We are so glad we chose her to photograph our big day.
    Leah Married on 08/26/2017
    Amazing photography and videography experience! Angie was so helpful in making our destination wedding a dream come true. She worked with us on every detail and made sure we were happy! We’re so in love with our video and photos.
    Monserrat Married on 07/01/2017
    Los escogí para mi sesión de bodas por que ya habían trabajado con mi familia y nos encanta como son tan expertos y profesionales para capturar justo los momentos que haríamos nosotros y deuda manera única y tan exquisita, lo mejor es que con ellos tienes todo, atención, comodidad, profesionalismo y excelentes resultados!
    Los recomiendo 100%
    Johanna Married on 06/16/2017
    muy buen servicio y profesional
    Leslie Married on 06/16/2017
    Angie was such a pleasure to deal with. When we ran out of the allotted time, the sun was setting. Instead of sending us packing, she continued shooting and took beautiful pictures. She definitely loves what she does and it shows. The end result were beautiful pictures. I highly recommend her.
    Nicole Married on 06/06/2017
    Angie was amazing! We felt so comfortable taking pictures with her, and she had a great variety of poses and creative ideas. The pictures turned out wonderful! We would definitely recommend Blissy Photography!
    Evelyn Married on 04/25/2017
    Blissy photography was very professional, as a non photogenic person myself Ms. Angie made me feel at ease and guided myself and hubby through the process with great direction. Our photos are stunning, and were very promptly provided to us. We had no issues getting them printed.
    Jessica Married on 04/11/2017
    In April 2017, my husband renewed our vows in Cancun. We inquired with Blissy Photography and hands down we were extremely blessed and happy with their service. Angie was very professional and friendly, it felt like we were instant friends out for a day on the beach. I would strongly recommend their service. Quality and service is def a 5 Star!!
    Darlene Married on 04/04/2017
    We loved our pictures that Blissy Photography took of our 30th Anniversary vow renewal. Angie was quick to answer any question we had before we got to Mexico, coming from Canada. I would highly recommend Blissy Photography to anyone who is looking for a great photographer !
    Kelly Married on 03/27/2017
    Had a wonderful experience with Blissy Photography! Our pictures turned out beautifully and it was an amazing value too.
    Miguel Married on 03/18/2017
    Hoy en día seguimos muy satisfechos con nuestro video, la pasamos mostrando a todos
    Sheila Married on 03/07/2017
    We wanted to renew our wedding vows in Mexico and Angie was a delight to work with. She was very professional and certainly knew what she was doing. The pictures came out great I would highly recommend her.
    Laura Married on 11/25/2016
    Angie was amazing . We love our wedding photos . I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and talented photographer. Thank you Angie!

Blissy Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was a pleasure to meet you and be part of such special day. Come back soon!
    Hugs,