Blissful Images Photography Reviews

30 | Tulsa, OK

30 Reviews for Blissful Images Photography

Natalie 路 Getting married on 07/04/2020

Elizabeth did a wonderful job with my couple photos she made us feel very comfortable and she was very outgoing loved this company and will definitely use there services again!!

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • Karen

Tanner Friend 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Wonderful wedding photographer

Great value for the cost of the package. Very attentive to details and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Katie

Katie Elaine Mcclanahan 路 Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Vanezza was everything we wanted in a photographer and more! Not only has she been extremely communicative in the whole process leading up to the wedding but she was so helpful the day of. She definitely fights to make sure you are happy with your photos at the end of the day and does a great job at wrangling everyone together for your shots so you don鈥檛 have to worry about it. Best of all it has only been 24 hours and she has already started sending me sneak peek pictures! Pretty unheard of if you ask me! Not only was Vanezza a great photographer but she is a great woman all around! 10/10!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Blissful Images Photography's reply:

You guys are seriously one of the sweetest and most genuine that I have EVER met.
    Your wedding was absolutely amazing & I'm so excited to share those sneaks with you.
    Katie, you were a stunning bride!!

Haley 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Just booked

i am excited to have such a great team to capture my special day

Sent on 03/07/2019

Blissful Images Photography's reply:

Haley, is my honor to be your wedding Photographer.
    You surprised me with this review 馃槉 thank you so much. I am looking forward to create beautiful memories on ur wedding day.
  • Shelby

Shelby Choate 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Beyond expectations!!

Venessa did an excellent job and really captured the important moments of my big day! I also had a videographer and he was amazing with everyone and made sure to video my big day! Blissful images did a great job and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Blissful Images Photography's reply:

Aww... thank you Shelby. We truly enjoyed working for you and your husband... everything was beautiful and I have to thank you for everyone who worked with me to make ur day even more special. Photos, canvas and wedding album will be in your hands in the next few days... Thank you

Sarah Garcia 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Photography masterpieces

Everything turned out amazing! Pictures of our wedding were above and beyond our expectations! Very easy to work with! Definitely knows what she is doing! I couldn鈥檛 ask for a better photographer to have! I would choose her in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Blissful Images Photography's reply:

Sarah, I really enjoy working for you and your husband, your wedding was beautiful full of delicious food and very fun moments.
    You definitely make me cried, was very emotional as well. I truly appreciate your review. This is the reason why I do what I do. Professionalisms and always adding a little bit of fun.
  • Michelle

Michelle Dewey 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Experience

Vanezza was a pleasure to work with. She got some amazing shots despite some bad weather and lighting issues. If I need a photographer in the future, I will be using Blissful Images again.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Mai Quaxh 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Blissful Images Photography

Vanezza was great to work with! I was planning my wedding from out of town and she kept in contact and was flexible with meeting with me. I really enjoyed working with her and the videographer, Paul Stowe! They both made my wedding day stress free. I enjoyed the input she gave me and was always asking me if there was any posses that we wanted and wished to have. Vanezza had sent me some pictures that she had taken of my wedding and they were great! I can't wait until I get to see the rest of the pictures and the video! It has been a great experience! Thank you Vanezza and Paul!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Blissful Images Photography's reply:

Awww... Mai was wonderful to work with you and your husband.... we are honored to be part of that special day. 鉂わ笍 Thank you
  • Thomas

Thomas Salisbury 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing person to work with!

Blissful is an amazing photographer. She is honestly concerned about her clients, and will do whatever it takes to make them happy. I have been thoroughly impressed with her service and dedication to my new wife and I. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Blissful Images Photography's reply:

Thomas, thank you so much for the great review. It was an honor working for you both. Beautiful venue, great details , perfect couple.

Tina Walker 路 Married on 03/24/2019

Awesome and just waht we wanted

She was awesome. I loved the pictures and can't wait to have her do more.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Christiane 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome and fun!

Working with Blissful Images was wonderful. They made sure to be familiar with venue before the wedding. Took time to find out what we were interested in capturing. They came early and stayed late. Took lots of pictures and made it comfortable and fun. Great to work with, definitely would recommend!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Vanessa 路 Married on 12/26/2018

Great to work with!

Very easy to get along with and very great work! I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Cayla Kieser 路 Married on 12/24/2018

All Around Amazing

Vanessa is a very reliable and she gives a creative spin to your pictures. She will find the best angels to get the best shot.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Nikki 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Very professional with great pics!! Loved our appointment! Can鈥檛 wait to see her amazing work on our wedding photos!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 10/13/2018

She is amazing.

Elizabeth the perfect photographer for any wedding! The prices were reasonable and she took the time to meet and talk about what we wanted. She was so great to be around and great at calming me down when I got stressed. We would highly recommend her for any event especially weddings.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Tehilah 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Vanessa is a wonderful photographer who goes above and beyond for her clients! We love working with her!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Deana 路 Married on 07/30/2018

The best photography I've been with. Elizabeth works with me to get that right moment. She's patient, kind, she will work hard to capture that right moment to make the photos look amazing. I will always have her take my photos for now on!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Eric 路 event on: 07/12/2018

Could not have been happy with the entire experience. Her energy matched and exceeded ours the entire time making every happy moment captured genuine and out of this world.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Keira 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Had my newborn photo shoot this week and absolutely loved everything about it! The poses, the angles, the lighting, the accessories, and Vanesa's gentle and soothing touch really made it a smooth and enjoyable process. The picture turnaround was SO quick I was able to show off my little girl's innocent beauty right away! I couldn't be any happier with her work and am so glad I had the opportunity to have her capture these precious moments. 1,000% satisfied and can't wait to use her again for baby's 1 month photos!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Patr铆cia 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Good energy, beautiful photos, and nice experience.
    Recommended for those beautiful moments you want to portray.
    Patricia

Sent on 06/22/2018

Reid 路 Married on 05/16/2018

Im actually giving a review from a different perspective. I'm a photographer. I had the priviledge to share a photo shoot/session with Elizabeth. It was my first time shooting a wedding with a different photographer. Her skill and creative mind blew me away. She is very good and knowledgeable in knowing exactly what the bride/groom want in their pictures. I will be using her again and so should you!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Shelia 路 Married on 05/05/2018

She is awesome! Made me feel like a movie star.. Very patient and professional.. I would highly recommend her to others.. Vanessa take pride in her work and makes sure you get everything you want!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Darrshini 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Elizabeth did a beautiful job for my solo photographs. She is kind, considerate, and willing to work with you and under various settings. She's incredibly talented and accommodating! I will highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Shawna 路 Married on 03/11/2018

Family photo session

She did an amazing job! She was great with the kids even my very cranky daughter. We have so many beautiful shots from the experience!

Sent on 12/26/2018